RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good to be back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Good to be back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good to be back   Good to be back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:03 am

Rachael attempted to predict his movements, dodging to the left and just narrowly missing his attack. With two quick steps, she was in his face, her arm behind her back but not for any particular reason. When she was in Brady's face, she stabbed at him and prepared to use her gauntlet to release and explosion of aura, but not yet.

Rachael felt him feel a bit confused at how her semblance was working. It wasn't very simple, if he couldn't figure it out... well, then she would deem him stupid.
Back to top Go down
Myren

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back   Good to be back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:18 am

Brady was reeling on his heels, pressed backwards as Rach moved in. He could see her attacks coming from miles away, but the fact of the matter was that she was faster than him, and at this range there was little he could do to hold her off. His only saving grace against the stab was the time it took for her to close in on him. He had time to bring the stock of his shotgun to bear, narrowly deflecting the point of the blade, but this left him completely out of position for any sort of counter.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back   Good to be back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:16 am

Rachael saw her opening and stepped forwards so she was in Brady's face, a low humming sound coming from her gauntlet. It was ready to use. Without hesitation, she punched Brady in the gut but not hard enough to hurt. That wasn't her intention. In an instant, her aura literally exploded outwards from her body in a volatile burst of misty red. If Brady looked into her aura, he wouldn't see Rachael very well. Her body was obscured by her aura making her look like a blur, the only thing that could be made out well were her blood red eyes. She stood in her misty aura which almost quite literally emanated murderous intent, staring Brady down like a murderer ready to pounce on its prey. But she never did. She just stood and glared angrily.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back   Good to be back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:18 am

Brady staggered back a step as he took the hit, though he was surprised to find the hit was quite light. huh, Guess she really isn't trying to kill me. excellent.
Good hit. He said, as he got his wits about him and his senses back into real-time. Only now does he notice Rachael's death-glare. Everything about her posture indicated anger and aggression, But he decided not to give it much thought. If she really wanted to hurt him, She'd have done it.
so... about that semblance of yours... Brady said, placing the butt of his gun on the ground and leaning against it.
It's something to do with your eyes. It let you track me, even from across that wall, and you mentioned that it let you feel if I got cocky, so it's not just visual. hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back   Good to be back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:56 am

Rachael slowly walked towards Brady, leaning her sword on her shoulder as she glared at him. "I can feel and see your aura from anywhere around me, and use it to read your emotions. I can infer what a person is thinking from that, most of the time." she said as she continued to approach Brady. "I can feel what you feel, see you even if you're behind a solid object, know what you're doing, how you're standing and moving. The only thing I don't know is what you're thinking." she said as she let the aura die down. She didn't stop glaring at Brady at all, as it was her default expression. "And just what is your semblance? Your aura flowed to your head, and you seemed to have much better reaction times. Does your semblance change the way you perceive the things around you?" she asked, inadvertently telling him just how well she could see the flow of a person's aura. She knew what she was saying though, she meant to let him know.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back   Good to be back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:34 am

"yeah, pretty much. Slow's everything down. let's me figure out how to react in my own time. doesn't actually make me any faster though" Brady explained casually.
yours sounds pretty handy. shame it won't work on the creatures of Grimm. No aura, Y'know. He mumbled, only half listening to himself as he began imagining scenarios where Rachael's aura could be used to benefit the team.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back   Good to be back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:24 pm

"I see. So I was right." she said closing her eyes turning off her semblance. When she reopened them, her eyes were back to their normal yellow. "And now you know what it means when my eyes turn red." she said as she folded her sword and sheathed it next to her. "I don't really care about not being able to use it on Grimm. Doesn't really matter, they're not much of a problem in a fight anyways unless there's a dozen of them coming at you at once." she said, remembering the time when she had to protect Fei from a pack of Beowolves. She was bloody and weak for a week, incapable of leaving the hospital room because she was so weak. But at least Fei was okay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back   Good to be back - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good to be back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2