RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dance the Night Away [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:35 pm

"You bet I am." Argent said, laughing as she stretched out. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'll just owe her a few favors if she finds out that I left the window open for me to climb through. It'll be a few days of foot rubs after work, nothing horrible." His words were cut short by her lips on his cheek, Argent nibbling her earlobe when she whispered. "Of course I knew." He mumbled, still playfully nipping at her ear. "I just wanted to carry you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:42 pm

"Foot rubs eh?" Claire pouted, pulling away and huffing disapprovingly, "That what you do for your boss instead of coming to visit your girlfriend!?" she frowned and dramatically turned her head away, looking off elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:48 pm

"Hey, she's family." Argent said, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "I'm stuck with her 'til I make you family too." He cooed, his eyebrows going up in surprise at what he'd just said. Did I just...." He thought as they rounded the corner to the bay doors behind the Pizza shop. "So... you want me to carry you up to your room?" He asked, trying to divert her attention from the pseudo-proposal.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Claire blushed at his second comment, not saying anything but burying herself in his shirt. She stayed quiet, thinking over his words, heartbeat rising a little bit. When he asked her if she wanted him to carry her, she gulped a little bit before pulling herself up and shifting into his original carry, whispering nervously, "C-Carry me... like a b-bride... p-please..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:23 pm

"Haven't I been doing that the entire way?" He asked, unable to resist smiling at how cute she was acting. Slowly, he adjusts her in his arms to make her more comfortable before walking, taking each step carefully as he walked up the steps. Eventually, he reaches the familiar door to her room. "Here we are...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Claire looked at the door of her room, hazily - the blushing made her slightly dizzy. Gingerly, she reached into a hidden pocket of her dress and took out the room key, opening the door with it and pushing it open before snuggling up to Argent again, "Carry me through the door... Argie..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:42 am

Wordlessly, he walks through the doorway, his foot shutting it behind him as he moved to set her down on the bed, sitting beside her. Gently, he puts and arm around her waist, pulling her to his side tightly. He had a concerned look on his face, Claire's sudden mood swing something he was thinking of in his head, over and over again. Bringing his hand up, he ruffles the hair on the back of her head, scratching behind her ears as he gave her a warm smile. "C'mon. Let's get you dressed and in bed so I have some time to cuddle."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:33 am

Without any further talking, Claire quickly took up the shoulder straps of her dress and slipped them off, letting her dress slide down to the floor before pulling her legs out of it. She moved her hands to unclip her bra, leaving her naked. One smooth maneuver found Argent flipped onto the bed, Claire laying atop of him. She leaned in and started nuzzling him, kissing the neck from time to time.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:13 am

Argent lovingly wrapped his arms around the girl's waist. For a while, he lay there in silence, stroking her hair and enjoying her presence, smiling warmly whenever he saw her face, smelled the sweet scent of her hair, or brushed the softness of her tail. A few seconds later though, he sighs regretfully. "You know I can't stay, right?'" He said softly, moving her to straddle his lap as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:55 am

Claire sighed and hugged him as he sat up, "Yes... I do. But I want you to stay, or I want to come with you." She said, holding onto him and wrapping her legs around his waist like a tumor stuck to him, nuzzling him as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:12 am

"You and I both know I can't stay, as much as I want to." Argent said, caressing her cheek. "I'm already getting flak for going out with you... and she doesn't even know how much I sleep with you." Reaching behind him, he unlocks her legs and puts her on the bed as he stands up. "Claire, I don't want her to not like you when I actually do introduce you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 am

Claire sighed before jumping up and kissing him in the cheek, landing in front of him on her feet, hands behind her back, fidgeting sidewards innocently, caring not how her chest flaunts before him, "I understand... Yup! You better hurry away or else she won't like me for keeping you away for so much." she giggled and walked back to the bed, slapping him on the butt before bending down teasingly, opening a drawer and taking out her underwear, tossing it onto his head, "Have this, something of mine to keep tonight."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:33 am

"Glad you understand." He said, taking his revenge by giving her a firm squeeze as he walked up behind her. Feeling the cloth on his head, he holds it up and laughs. "What do you think of me? Some kind of perv?" He asked, kneeling downand stretching the elastic, putting it against her ankles. "C'mon. Get in 'em."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 am

Claire pouted playfully, "No! I'm sleeping like this tonight. And of course I think you a perv, a trait which I kind of like about you." she raised one foot to bring to his lips, stealing a kiss from them before setting it back down such that he couldn't put the underwear on her, "Keep them. Please."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:48 am

Argent's head bobs back in surprised as her foot hits his lips. Sighing, he takes the underwear in one hand as he stands up, hugging her waist. "At least wear some pajamas then." He persuaded, kissing her cheek as he put his head on her shoulder. "I don't want you getting cold or something. Plus, only I get to see you naked in bed. Don't want to take any chances."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:54 am

Claire rolled her eyes and nuzzled him a little, "Okay, I'll dig up my onesie. You. Go. Now." she poked his chest before wriggling herself out of his hug, going over to the closet and stepping in, closing the door immediately after and flicking a switch, dim line of light glowing from below it for a few seconds before she stepped out with a fluffy dog onesie, a flash of her other clothing, some more revealing than other, showing up for a moment before she turned the light off once more and started getting into it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:58 am

In a few steps, Argent stands in front of her, arms folded as he watched silently. He had hoped to find out what else was in that mysterious closet of hers but he didn't have a chance to see anything before the light went out, the small room now too dark to see anything in it. Sighing, he returns his attention Claire, watching contentedly. "Cute."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:04 am

Claire giggled, dropping on all fours and nuzzling his leg a little, "Adell has a sense of humor, doesn't he?" she got up and kissed him again, wriggling slightly in front of him, "Okay. Dash now Argie. No being late." she hugged him before pulling away and slipping into her bed.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 am

"You forgot oooooone tiny detail." He cooed as he strode over to the bed, throwing a blanket up to her chest. Gently, he moves to lie down next to her, his arm and leg draped over the girl. "Just a few more minutes, Claire." Argent said softly, resting his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Claire rolled her eyes and hugged him through the blanket, snuggling up to him, her dog ears swaying gently. "If you get kicked out of that other place you're living with me from that point." she whispered to him, "And you got a taste of my clothing-free lifestyle sometime ago already, so..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:34 pm

"Hey, if we're ever living together, you're going under my roof." Argent said protectively, combing his fingers through her hair. After a few passes, his eye catches his watch face as it went to rub her ears. "Time's up, lover mine. Sorry, I'll make it up to you...." He said, regretfully detaching himself from her, though only by a foot or so. "Kiss goodnight?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Claire sighed and leaned back, making herself comfortable under the blanket, "I'm all yours Argie." she said, closing her eyes and resigning herself to the kiss to come.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Leaning down, he plants a soft kiss on her forehead, whispering "I'll be back soon for the dress. It really was a rental," Before moving down to brush her lips with his, keeping them touching a few seconds after the kiss was finished. Sitting back up, he brushes her bangs from her forehead, "I had fun tonight." He said softly, standing up and walking to the door. "G'night Claire. Love you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:59 pm

"Night Argie. Love you too~" she called out to him, waving under the blanket before turning to wrap herself up and face the wall, closing her eyes.

"Forever..." she whispered to herself before going silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance the Night Away [Closed]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5