RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dance the Night Away [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:46 am

"Well, I was wondering.... He asked, trailing off slowly, putting both hands on her waist as the slow sing dictated. "Ok. Two questions. First one is... you know I'm in love with you right? Deeply, madly, insanely, damn the world who cares Claire's with me, head over heels, it's probably an overdose and might be addictive to me in love with you, right?" He said, the tone of his voice proving each word to be true. "If I had a week, I couldn't list all the reasons why.. So my question is; what do you feel about me?" He asked, shifting his eyes to her shoulder, a little embarrassed at how much he'd poured out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 am

Claire stared up at him during his confession, with a smile on her face. When he shifted his gaze, she pouted slightly, raising her hand to cup his head and bring him into a kiss, holding it for a moment before pulling away, staring back at him with slightly reddened face, "If I thought any less of you... Nothing would happen after what we did that day you got Minty drunk. I'd probably bring you to my room, have a few rounds and wave you off... But, well, I responded to you... I let you take me out to places... And I wouldn't even mind if we didn't do it, as long as I got to spend time with you... though at that point I'd use my replacements even more while thinking of you." she heaved a slight sigh as she raised her hand to her earring and used her semblance to let the metal cover her index finger and nail. Reaching behind her back, she poked her dress through and slid it down a slight bit, a little bulge showing up and sliding around until her tail was out, her other hand moving to take out her contact and drop it into her pocket, "I'm not afraid of being like this with you either. That's how I feel about you." she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:55 am

"Hey, I was renting that!" Argent complained jokingly, eyes beaming and grinning from ear to ear. Not giving her a chance to react, he grabs her by the waist and during a sudden rise in the song, lifts her into the air and twirls, laughing happily and ignoring the looks people were giving. Bringing her back down, her feet barely touch the floor before his lips are on hers, arms wrapped lovingly around the girl's waist, not letting go 'til he felt she needed to breath. "You don't even know how much in love I am with you right now." He said affectionately during the small break, his lips still touching her's as he talked before pressing them together again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:34 am

"I think I do, you just told me~" she giggled before pulling him into a closer hug and a more intimate kiss. She broke away a bit and blushed, glancing around before leaning in to whisper to him, "Umm... My semblance underwear dissolved when you lifted me, so..." she reddened a bit more and stuck her tongue out a him, nuzzling him, "Take responsibility for shaming your lady~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:44 am

"No way." He said while she giggled, his arms wrapping her in a warm embrace, not wanting to let go as he assumed his most romantic accent, this one holding a lot more truth than his normal flirting. "Words can't express the love I feel for you, lover mine. As she broke the kiss, Argent resisted the urge to shut her up with his lips once more. "Hey, the slit on that skirt's not too high. No one saw anything." He said, hugging her tightly and resting his chin on her head as he led her off the dance floor. "No one but me, of course~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:22 am

"I hope so, that sight is only reserved for you afterall~" she giggled and followed, hugging him closely and rubbing her head against his chest, her dog ears flicking against his chin from time to time, her tail trying to free itself from his own hug but failing.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:56 am

Argent held both her hands in his, spinning so that his arms went over her shoulders and crossed on her chest, his chin resting beside her head as he lead her to the large windows. In the light of the city below, Argent swayed the both of them side to side, in time with the music as he hummed along softly. Every once in a while, he'd plant a kiss on the side of her head or give a loving squeeze but other than that, he was speechless, content with what he had at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:40 am

Claire continued to follow his direction with a soft smile on her face, letting herself sway along with the music. After a while, she felt herself slightly tired, leaning against him and letting her head drop, legs lazily catching up to him, letting out a small, cute, held-back yawn.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:48 am

Argent resists the urge to laugh fondly at Claire yawning, only hugging her more as he let the girl rest her head on his shoulder, using it to plant a loving kiss on her cheek. Slowly, he stopped stepping side to side, only swaying in place to the slow music. "Is my baby tired?" he asked, chuckling softly as he kissed her once more, never getting enough of the feel of her skin on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:50 am

"A little bit... I mean, I was having some alone time fun beforehand... Though I can go on, don't worry... Especially if we'll be having some together time fun afterwards." Claire nuzzled Argent and softly closed her eyes, dropping a quick kiss on his neck before giggling.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:55 am

"You think I could do indecent things to you right now?" Argent asked, nuzzling her head and getting a good look down the front of her dress, though he didn't really care too much for it at this point. "You do that for me and expect me to sleep with you? Sex is the last thing on my mind right now. Like the 1000th on the list. Numbers 1 through 999 are: Claire Woods, love of my life. You're staying celibate 'til I get over my love high." He said, kissing her on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:11 am

Claire giggled, leaning into him right after, though the giggle was more sleepy than a genuine one. Still, she held on with her arms around him, "I said afterwards... Now is not afterwards... Afterwards is afterwards... Now is love~" she giggled at her own analogy, letting her tail drop down and her ears lay down.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:23 am

"Not sure if that makes sense, but I'll go with it." He cooed, letting her weight rest on his chest, watching her slowly drift off. "You wanna sit down or something? You look like your about to pass out" He offered, spotting two chairs pushed against a wall, facing the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:08 pm

"I told you, I'm just a bit drowsy." she replied before grumbling slightly, "Though I guess sitting down would be nice..." she added, leaning into him and nuzzling him some more, starting to give him hidden licks through his clothes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm

"C'mon sleepy head." He said, guiding her step by step to the seats. Gently, he set her down on one, sitting in the seat right next to her and letting Claire rest her head on his shoulder, his own head resting on her's. "Hey, before you pass out." Argent asked, his hand going to interlock fingers with her's. "I never got to ask my secodnd question."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Claire giggled weakly as she rubbed her head against him, closing her fingers on his and side-hugging him, "Well... Fire away. I'll try to stay awake." she said mischievously and started rubbing his side with her hand.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:39 pm

"So I was thinking." Argent said, trying to figure out which words he would use to not give any misunderstandings. "Don't take this the wrong way but a friend of mine's getting married." He said, going slow as to not freak her out or give any implications behind them. "I was wondering if you'd go with me to attend it. As my date."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Claire nested her hair on his shoulder, already feeling her vision blur slightly. I didn't think I was that tired... She listened to Argent's request with a drowsy smile on her face, "Yes, of course... No problem with that..." she whispered before closing her eyes properly and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 pm

"Thanks Claire," Argent said softly as he watched the girl fall asleep, planting a kiss on the top of her head and giving her hand a squeeze, waiting for her to be fully asleep before finishing his sentence. "Maybe Aeden's example'll give me the motivation to actually propose to you someday." He whispered into the top of her head, giving another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:58 pm

By the time Argent followed up his sentence, Claire was already quietly snoring, her dog ears swaying up and down in rhythm to her breathing. She snuggled herself closer to him and pulled his hand over to lay on her thigh, her tail slinking up and down.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:04 am

[Time skip thirty minutes]

Argent's lips meet Claire's, hoping to wake her up as he cupped her chin in two fingers. "Wakey wakey, lover mine." He cooed, pressing his forehead to Claire's as he spoke. "You're missing the festivities~" Festivities might not have been the right word. For the time being, the party had slowed down from the dancing earlier, most of the guests chatting away at their tables, many partaking of the drinks waiters were serving.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:23 am

"Whaaaa~?" Claire yawned as she opened her eyes to a kiss from Argent. She closed them back down and moved her arms to hug him and bring him closer, her chest pressing against his before she pulled away and reopened them, staring at him, "Where are we~?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:38 am

"We're still at the party though it's kinda died down a bit." He said, moving back in his seat but letting her rest on his shoulder. "I professed my undying love for you and only you, you pulled out your tail, by the way I still love you for that, and you kinda fell asleep while we were dancing off to the side." He explained, his hand going up to rub behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am

Claire giggled at the ear rubbing, her tail starting to wag accordingly, "Oh yes, I remember that... I don't know why I felt tired all of a sudden..." she looked around the room, "It did die down a bit... well, maybe more than a bit. I'd say a lot." she snuggled closer to him and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 am

"I guess this is what normally happens during these kinda parties." He mused, nuzzling her as well. "People eat, dance, then just talk over drinks. Huh. Sounds like an idea I could get behind. So lover mine, you got anything on your mind?" He asked, putting his arm around her shoulder to hug her close.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:34 am

"Not really. I haven't been to parties like this a lot, so... I dunno." she draped her legs over his laps and slowly pulled herself up until she sat on it, leaning up against him like a child and rubbing against his chin, her ear occasionally flicking his lock aside.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:48 am

Argent cuddles the girl, resting his chin on the top of her head, laughing softly as she swatted at his hair like a cat with a toy. "You know I put a lot of work in getting my hair to look like that?" He said, he plants a soft kiss on her ear before running his own hand through her hair, tucking a stray lock from her face. "To be fair, I do it for you but still. I put effort into that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance the Night Away [Closed]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next