RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]

Go down 
+2
Myren
Jacob Reaver
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Skye watched Will as he beamed at her, seeing and understanding what this mean't. She had made a new friend voluntarily, a milestone in combating her shyness as most of her friends were not of her choice but team members although her team was nice to her especially Shiki who she considered to be her closest friend after a matter of hours. "I..." was all she could manage to get out
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Will looked at her with his new friend and smiled. "Hm?" He asked as she tried to speak. He just gave her a comforting smile. She looks like she's doing a lot better now. Will bit out of his apple, and watched her with calm eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Skye sat frozen looking at Will until his smile made her snap out of her trance. she moved one of her hands onto his and looked and him smiling and said "Do you really see me as your friend" she said nervously not wanting to seem like an idiot for misinterpreting him wrong, blushing at the sudden realization that she was holding his hand in a kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Will watched as she took his hand, and when she asked him her question he nodded at her with a smile. "Of course I see you as a friend. You don't seem to be unfriendly, so there for you are a friend to me." He said with a smile. He looked at her and saw her blushing. This made him laugh just a bit. He then looked at his scroll. "It seems class called for me about 10 mins ago, course I know the prof. He knows I'm always late." He said with a smile as hey hopped from the tree, and offered his hand to help Skye down.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Skye smiled back at Will until he hopped down from the tree, her new friend leaving her already until she realised she had class too, although it didn't start for another five minutes it would be a good five minute stroll to the class room. "I have lessons in five minutes time so i better start walking now see if i can doge the scrambles in the corridor and not get knocked over again...damn my height" she said as she followed him and dropped from the tree with the help of Will before walking off toward the school building.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Will smiled at her comment. "Why do that? I can help you through the halls." he offered with his signature smile. He then gestured to her to follow him through the halls. Will was always willing and able to help a friend in need. He said as he followed her to her class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5