RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]

Go down 
+2
Myren
Jacob Reaver
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:39 am

The mention of the White Fang caused a low growl to emanate from the back of Jacob's throat. He shook himself
"Sorry" he grunted "force of habit. Nice to meet you Silfurion."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:41 am

He nods, sticking his hand out to shake. "Nice to meet you too Jacob. I recall hearing stories about how great your clan was, I'm sorry for your loss."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:59 am

"Thanks" Jacob seized Silfurion's hand in a firm reverse grip "I heard stories of the Godhammers too, back when I was a pup... er, I mean kid" he shrugged "whatever."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:01 pm

With a snort, Silfurion shakes his hand in an almost mechanical fashion, smirking a little. "Most of the stories that came out of my village were for the Raziels. I remember their little girl too, though last time I saw her I was 7. I wonder how she's doing..." He grumbles.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:03 pm

"Hira?" Jacob raised an eyebrow. His face broke into a smile at the mention of his friend.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Silfurion raises his eyebrow questioningly. "You know her?" He asks. "Then I'll assume she's doing fine as she's probably also in Beacon."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:07 pm

"Yeah, she's here" Jacob nodded. He jabbed a thumb towards some of the dorms across the courtyard, vaguely in the direction of Hira's accommodation. "So what brought you down here then?" Jacob inquired.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:08 pm

Tilting his head in confusion, Silfurion looks at Jacob quizzically. "Down... here? Into Vale or into Beacon? Vale was because my parents died in a dust-plane crash and Beacon was because I went to Signal and applied here afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 pm

"Oh" Jacob's ears flattened "sorry to hear about your parents" he muttered, somewhat caught on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:11 pm

With a grunt and a shrug, Silfurion waves it off. "It happened a long time ago. I've been over it for a while. The thing with the White Fang bothers me more now."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:15 pm

Jacob growled again, unable to even hear the words without reacting
"Sorry he repeated, looking down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Silfurion noticed Jacob's downcast look. "Hey, you okay? Fever, sickness, combat injury?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:18 pm

"Neither" Jacob looked up "just an old habit, can't seem to shake it off. not important."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:27 pm

With a nod Silfurion adjusts his gloves and sleeves, covering up as much as he can. "We all have them." He grumbles as his right hand twitches, as if pulling a trigger.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Will just smiled as she got closer. Looks like she's comfortable now. He did not stop playing except to take a sip of his drink. He was glad to see she was warming up to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Skye gave Will a small comfortable smile as she became engrossed in the music. She finished off the lap of her apple and placing the apple on the branch just behind her. She moved closer so they sat next to each other now, Skye not feeling nervous about sitting near Will feeling that he was the only one here who was actually nice and non-scary despite the massive height difference.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Will looked up at Skye and smiled at her. He continued to play softly. "I take it your feeling better?" He said with a smile. Will was extremely happy to see the girl feeling better. He just kept playing.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Skye nodded shyly, able to not be intimidated but she was still a little shy as she was to everyone, when will asked her if she felt better, not feeling scared because of him or intimidated by him. She kept listening to his music, captivated by it and enjoying it as she began to quietly ,almost siliently, humming along to the tune of his song.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Will looked up to see her humming at his music. He was happy to see someone liked his music. Will had played the song the length of the course. He soon began to play a new song. One to see if he could get her to sing or anything. Let the music take over.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Skye smiled slightly as he began to play his next song, not only knowing it but loving to listen to it. She knew excatly when the singing began from the notes, having listened and played it so many times before it was second nature to her. As the note came around she sung quietly "Podozhdite v nevedenii S vospominaniyami, chto pereigrat' moi odinokiye strakhi I moy razum Predan po vremeni poputno po I mne prosto nuzhno, chtoby vy prosnulis' Mne ponadobitsya vam, chtoby spasti nas I otvezti menya domoy" she hit the notes perfectly in accordance with the notes, taking a small breathe before singing the next verse slightly louder, beginning to be audible normally to faunus ears yet only just to those of a human, "Pochuvstvuyte bezumiye zakhvatit' vlast' V to vremya kak vy lezhite v zamorozhennyye sna Khot' moya zhizn' teper' vytsvetaniyu Ty yeshche obeshchaniye ya budu derzhat'
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:10 pm

As soon as he finished he looked at her and smiled. "Such a lovely voice. You should sing more often." He said as took a sip of his drink. He then looked to her and smiled. Will appreciated many things, music was his favorite and her singing was amazing to him. She looks to have came out of her shell....that's great! He thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Skye blushed wildly at Will's comment, feeling happy but also nervous to say something that would make the situation awkward after such brilliant progress. "I....uh....thank you...your music is amazing" she said blushing still in her usual meek way, unable to get over that part of herself, but still not expressing her true feelings at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Will just smiled at her with a slight blush. "Thank you. Any day that my music is complemented is a good day, any day making a friend is even better." He rubbed the back of his head. He looked at her blush and laughed slightly even though he was doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:26 am

Skye began to blush more violently at Wills words. She shuffled uncomfortably but stopped herself before she got up and ran. All Skye could manate to say was "I....I..am I your" feeling like she was wanted again after being cast out by her family.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Will nodded at her as he played his music. Will was a person who was a friend to anyone who need one. He just beamed at her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Skye watched Will as he beamed at her, seeing and understanding what this mean't. She had made a new friend voluntarily, a milestone in combating her shyness as most of her friends were not of her choice but team members although her team was nice to her especially Shiki who she considered to be her closest friend after a matter of hours. "I..." was all she could manage to get out
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Will looked at her with his new friend and smiled. "Hm?" He asked as she tried to speak. He just gave her a comforting smile. She looks like she's doing a lot better now. Will bit out of his apple, and watched her with calm eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]   Beacon Courtyard [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Courtyard [Invite only]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next