RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams

Go down 
+4
Chando
Zenith
evilparsnips
Captain Awesome
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Edge Maverick

Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:51 pm

STDT- "Student"
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:56 pm

FFFAF0 - "Floral White"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:31 pm

I'm fine with the colour. Also, after reading the character sheets of everyone, I think the only people that would be suited for captain would probably be either Sonny Schwarts or Lux Tempesta. Just my opinion though
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:46 pm

SDLT
SVTT
SDTT
SVLT
SLDT
SLVT
STLD
STLV
STDL
STDT
STVL
STVT
DSLT
DSTT
DLTS

STDL: Strudle Lol

DLTS: It does sound like dolts but it also sounds kinda like deltas.

DSTT: distaste

SLVT: Selvet ((still trying to find out what that means. So for it seems only to be a name and a Dainish word of some kind. Which is a singular of the word selv which also happens to be a Norwegian word.))

SLDT: Soldit Lol

Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:21 pm

I like Silenced and Selvet, even though I don't know what that means.
I also like this color. Looks similar to normal text but that should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:24 pm

I still think it should be a vote, although my vote is for Lux.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Yeah I like the color too.

DSTT: Distant
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Well, since we don't know when the next initiation we can participate in is, I've changed my mind and think we should vote.

I will vote for Sonny.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Alright, I might as well change my vote too. Too much work to fight for something that gives me work and, trust me you do not want to do too much work after PT at the recruiting office. XP

I vote for Tamaki. MAKE YO DADDY PROUD, BOEH.
I feel like Dirzant would be more like an Emile (Halo Reach) for the team. Friggen awesome but is more interesting of a character as a follower.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Captain Awesome wrote:
Alright, I might as well change my vote too. Too much work to fight for something that gives me work and, trust me you do not want to do too much work after PT at the recruiting office. XP

I vote for Tamaki. MAKE YO DADDY PROUD, BOEH.
I feel like Dirzant would be more like an Emile (Halo Reach) for the team. Friggen awesome but is more interesting of a character as a follower.

All we need now is a tie breaker, we've got at least one vote on three different team members, which while I love diversity and all, isn't exactly a pleasing situation.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:55 am

So once we choose a leader and get the team approved, we should probably apply for this initiation or this one, or apply for both and see which we get. Just a suggestion.

Also, I was talking to vide1993 and was told "Floral White" probably wouldn't be approved because it is to similar to a colour already in use. Maybe "Dusty Gray" (#999999) or "Gray66" (#A8A8A8) would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:13 am

Ok After much consideration I have chosen to vote for Tamaki. Also Yes I made Dirzant to be more of a follower like that. d(^^)

I also found a new theme song for Dirzant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N7J802QzP4
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:27 am

Well, it should be interesting seeing the character who doesn't like leading shoved into the position of captain. So, should we vote on what the colour and name should be, or do we just have our leader decide and let him summit for approval? I think it would be easier if the captain just decided, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:26 pm

SS-DV-LT-TT

STLV: Starlov

STDT: Stardust

TSTD: Tested

VSTL: Vestal

STLD: Starlord

STVL: Starvelt
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Well, if we are voting, STDT is the one I would pick
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:36 pm

I definetly like the sound of Team STarDusT.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:47 pm

Also, I think the second link would be more suited towards our needs.
Otherwise, we could technically run our own initiation in the "Flashbacks", I trust my team is easily civil enough to handle that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Stardust with dusty gray.
Stardust with gray66.

Lets do gray66. More star-dusty. Plus, it works with the color and it'll allow us to follow the 'color rule' set by Monty, so that's a bonus as well. Team STDT gon' wreck yo sh-t!

We could make our own but that should probably be a last resort for if we are not picked for initiation. My preference would be Silent Snake's since a more open initiation would allow better combat style expression.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:01 pm

It's just that if we apply for both then we are more likely to be in an initiation, and if we get accept in both we will just tell vide1993 we would prefer snake's. I suggested it because it is said in vide1993's that we can and I've seen a team that already has and if we sign up for both and no other teams apply we are guaranteed to be in one of them.

Also, I believe our team leader should be the one to post out team for approval.

Glad to be a member of team STDT.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Alright then. I'll leave it to you then, team leader. L:
Sign us up for both initiations after putting us up for approval.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm on mobile right now, but as soon as I reach a computer (tonight) I'll sign us in.
I agree with Grey66.
All we need now is trailers. Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:51 pm

I'll do the voice. I do a good movie announcer impression.
"If you lived in a world of darkness, would you take it?
COMING THIS SPRING
FOUR YOUNG MEN
FOUR WAYS
ONE OPPORTUNITY
SONNY SCWARTZ
LUX TEMPESTA
DIRZANT VANDROV
And their leader:
TAMAKI TENGAN STAR IN
STARDUST
RATED PG-13"

All rights reserved
Coming this Spring
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Good job Captain Awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:25 pm

I signed us in to SentientSnake's initiation, only this one you ask? Well that's because signing in to these are obligations, and to obligate yourself to these things and then turn around and reject them when you get someone better is extremely rude.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:33 pm

Did you register our team for approval, because I think they need to be approved first before they can participate in an initiation. Also, Vide says in her initiation that we can sign up for both, so I think it's fine. Anyway, it's your choice I guess.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Filed for approval already, and if she's ok with that then I'll go ahead and post over there too.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Just talked to her on chat and she said it was fine. If we get accepted in one we're just not picked for the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next