RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams

Go down 
+4
Chando
Zenith
evilparsnips
Captain Awesome
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Edge Maverick

Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Filed for approval already, and if she's ok with that then I'll go ahead and post over there too.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Just talked to her on chat and she said it was fine. If we get accepted in one we're just not picked for the other.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Done, and now we wait, unless you've got something else planned?
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:52 pm

In Vide's initiation it says she wants links to the team members posted, thought I should point that out.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:56 pm

dariuseng wrote:
In Vide's initiation it says she wants links to the team members posted, thought I should point that out.

Darn, give me a moment to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:35 am

Awesome! Cant wait to get started. ; )

Also should warn you guys I cant log on on sundays and Mondays.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Tuesdays and Thursdays I am largely unavailable.
Teaching catechism after school
Physical Training after school.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:15 pm

My availability varies depending on the day due to my class schedule, but I normally at least have a few hours of free time each day so any day should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:10 pm

I'll tell you if I won't be here.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:12 pm

So just to sum up, that leaves Wednesday, Fridays, and Saturdays as the days all of the team can be fully active.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:24 am

Looks like we got accepted for the initiation.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Woo! Lemmie know when it's at when you can, Mav.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:14 pm

I just got a message from Vide, it reads as so;

"Greetings, snaketicus and Edge Maverick!

Vide here regarding the initiations. So among the four teams that applied, your teams one of my more favorable choices to be candidates, but before I go any further I wanted to ask a few more things so SentientSnake and I can flesh out the processes.

1. Dorm thread: have you made a dorm thread for your team yet? No, it's not necessary for initiations, but if you did, I want to know if your team characters are familiar with one another from "imaginary" initiations or have they met for the first time in the dormroom without knowing who each of their teammates were?

2. Time zones: I'd like to ask for the time zones of each of your members and the time they're usually on, the day they're most available, if you can manage to do this. I like to keep track of posting behavior. I've been able to do that a bit from what I've observed of all your activity here in RWBY but some numbers would help a bunch. If it's not possible to get this from them, that's fine, too, but at the very most let me know what days you're all free/unfree to post or when delays may be up.

3. Questions of your own: do you or your teammates have any questions before we start this thing? Do you guys feel like backing out any time soon? Tip us off before this thing starts since it'd be chaos if you guys retreated from initiation mid-thread. ;-;

Welp. That's all for now. Once this is done, SentientSnake and I will go through the processes with you, who you'll be more likely paired with and how it will result in all of you being teammates with one another in the end. I'll also be putting up some rules and stuff so this thing goes smooth and easy and I don't need to snipe anybody ;3

Well, here's hoping to a successful and completed initiation (and characters that won't die midway).

-Vide"

So, my question is, how do you all feel that I should answer these, and are there questions that you all would like to ask? As leader it's my job to speak for you all, not above you all. Your opinions are valued, and I trust that I will hear good word or news from all of you. Thank you, and I shall answer you each as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:03 pm

1: I like you as leader so far.

2: Sonny has met Dirzant and Lux outside of dorms but it took place after initiation as well.
'Catching Romance'
'The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly''

3. EST and I'm able to be on every day if I have no plans. As I said before (for clarification now) Tuesdays I'm teaching catechism and am out from 4-6. Thursdays I got marine corps physical training from 4-5.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:24 am

The time zone I live in is EST. As for availability, my class schedule varies day to day, but I can usually find at least some time to post, so any day should be fine.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:01 pm

So Vide talked to me, and she's waiting for us to respond so she can start planing the initiation, so the sooner she gets the response the better.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Yeah I live in EST zone as well and are usually on about 10:00 am to 6:00 pm for about 2 hours a day. although on Tuesdays and Thursdays I could be on from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm for 2 hours. However I cannot post on sundays and Mondays.

Also yes Dirzant has met with Sonny and it was after initiations.

Also should we make a dorm thread?
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Nah, man. We're good.

Edge Maverick wrote:
1. Dorm thread: have you made a dorm thread for your team yet? No, it's not necessary for initiations, but if you did, I want to know if your team characters are familiar with one another from "imaginary" initiations or have they met for the first time in the dormroom without knowing who each of their teammates were?

SEND-ITH OUR RESPONSE!
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:37 pm

I know we don't need one for the initiation but would we like to make one for fun?
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:55 pm

I'd prefer to wait. Our characters might mention something of what happened during initiation.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:57 pm

K sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:30 pm

I already made a non-canon thread for the purpose of having team discussions as our characters without pressing upon the timeline (and for a place to do out of game talk other than here *hint hint nudge nudge*), though I'll make a canon one as well after initiation if you all wish.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Also, I replied as so;

"Hello Vide, it's a pleasure to finally reply as I'm comfortable that my team and I have gathered everything we need.

I appreciate you're commitment to the project and therefore happily present you with the information you were looking for.

1. We have, although it happens to be non-canon for the purpose of not intervening in the timeline if we don't want it too, it has not been used yet. Most of the team has met from "imaginary" initiations, although I imagine that we'll still all act like it's our first time meeting each other.

2. The whole team including me is EST.
*Captain Awesome is free every day except for Tuesdays and Thursdays.
*Dariuseng is completely free.
*Zenith is usually on about 10:00 am to 6:00 pm for about 2 hours a day, although Tuesdays and Thursdays he could be on from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm for 2 hours. However he cannot post on Sundays and Mondays.
*I am generally free everyday, but I usually won't find time to post until around 9:00 PM on any given day except for Sunday; when I have the entire day off.

3. We're all clear on our side.

I hope this is of some help to you and we'll be happy to participate. Smile"

Speak up if you had a problem with my answer.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:10 pm

No problem here buddy looks like were good to go.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:56 am

So when will the initiation be set up?
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Vide said she said she would notify us, but so far nothing has happened.
Also, Daru keeps dissapearing?
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:56 pm

https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t1855-goodbye
I sent a message to Koop, regarding the issue of initiations, but he hasn't gotten back to me.
And, I haven't seen Darisung on in a while. (You there, brah?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams   Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now In Need Of Two (now one) Teams
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next