RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down by the Bay [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 pm

"Hey not your fault, Oberursel here has that effect" Fionn said smiling at Tamaki charmingly "I was demonstrating my sword and was afraid that i had hurt this girl here, but she thankfully seems fine" He said as he procured his flask and proceeding to take a long drink from it.
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Yes. Just a simple case of idiot. she began losing her balance. I'm ok. her eyes looked more dizzy now.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Lux was just shaking his head muttering about how they were going to have to have the talk about not rushing into situations without knowing what is going on again when he noticed the girl that he had been planing to talk to start to wobble and loose balance.

Lux brought himself down to the girls height and put his hand on her shoulder to try and steady her. "Are you all right," Lux asked in the best calm and caring voice he could muster, "are you sure the shock wave didn't hit you?" Lux was starting to worry that the girl he was going to ask to pretend she wasn't well so he could leave actually wasn't well.
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:59 pm

I said I was ok I didn't say it didn't ... She began losing her balance. Begins blinking collapsing then blacks out.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Lux caught the girl before she could hit the ground. "Hey, you still with us. Girl, come on, talk to me." Worry started to creep into Lux's voice as he tried to wake her up. "Oh crap," Lux muttered as he stared at the unconscious girl. "Tamaki, help me get her on my back." As Lux's teammate helped put the girl on his back Lux took out his scroll and called the emergency office number.

"Auburn," Lux said when a familiar voice answered," I need you to send the driver to come pick me up at the beach and take me to the hospital, I have a girl that may be in need of medical attention." Lux quickly finished the call and after checking that he had a firm hold on the girl, started jogging towards the closest road without saying another word to the people he was with.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Tamaki follows Lux, "You want me to carry her, I'd be better for the job."
He then begins to worry about this whole situation, it wasn't normal by any means and this girl did not seem alright.
But maybe she would prove to be a good friend if this all turned out allright.
(Should we now move to a hospital thread?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:53 am

Fionn rushed over with his ridiculous strength and easily lifted the girl off of Lux's shoulders as he ran behind him. "Here, im best suited to carry her" He said as he attempted to keep the girl from flopping about on his back while they ran. "God ****ing damnit is this girl weak, i didn't even put enough juice in to numb a human!"
Fionn realizing keeping the girl from getting whip lash in that position was impossible took her from his shoulder and held her in more of a baby cradle style.
He looked down into his jacket as they continued running, put his head down, used his teeth to unscrew the cap of his whiskey, and took a sip before doing the same process again to close it off as they reached the car door
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:47 am

She was a bit weak due to the recent heart surgery she just had. She wasn't quite healed from it. The doctors said she should relax and avoid injury. The shock sent her into relapse. He didn't feel a heart beat on her.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:35 am

Lux allowed Fionn to take the girl of his back and took a position next to him, checking the girls pulse and heart beat while they ran.

'Damn it,' Lux thought after not being able to feel the girls heartbeat. Lux toyed with the idea of using his Semblance to try and restart her heart in lieu of a defibrillator, but soon discarded the idea due to his lack of medical knowledge as he ran to were the family car and driver were waiting.
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Maybe she was some how talking while her heart was slowing down. That would show she was very strong. Stubborn but strong.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Tamaki leaped to the door and opened it for them.
"Let's go, we can't afford a minute!"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Lux helped get the girl in the car and then got in the front passenger seat. After everyone was inside the car, the driver drove of towards the hospital.

(Continued in Hospital Visit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down by the Bay [Open]   Down by the Bay [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down by the Bay [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2