RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dariuseng

The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:14 am

"Ya, I thought both of your weapons were interesting as well," Lux said to Spencer and Sonny as he took Red Dawn back and but it in its holster. "Actually, I think they may have given me some ideas for some of the designs I've been working on."

Lux stood there quietly, unsure of what to say next. Doing his best not to overreact while trying to think of something to say, Lux saw something out of the corner of his eye, light reflecting off the the metal top of a parasol. Turning his head to look at the source, Lux saw a girl with long blonde hair walking towards him and waiving, twisting the parasol in her left hand as she did so.

"Hi Lux," Liz said as she approached him before looking and seeing Sonny and Spencer."Oh, my apologies, I didn't mean to interrupted," Liz said in a calm and graceful manor to the two men.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Spencer's walks up to the target but is distracted by a new voice. A girl's voice. His head quickly turns to the left and then back to forward, using his peripheral vision to inspect in a small instant. A fair-looking lady... Spencer's leg kicks back at Sonny's behind and pushes him toward the girl more. Go gedd'er! Sonny knows what Spencer means by the kick and mentally responds accordingly. B-but I can't flirt with someone! I'm bad at it and I'll just look stupid, like I always do! Spencer, being the detective, knows Sonny enough to know he would think something like that so he mentally responds accordingly to Sonny's likely response. Jus' do it, dude. Sonny, already knowing that he would not hear the end of it if he did not do what Spencer implied for him to do thinks to himself a response to Spencer's side of the silent argument of probable answers. ...Ugh...FI~~~NE. Sonny reaches back and rubs the hair on the back of his head while nervously smiling.
"Oh, that's fine! W-we weren't really doing too much anyway. Just trying out each other's weapons." Sonny, on normal occasions would be perfectly fine talking to this girl, but the fact that Spencer practically forced him to look at her in a romantic way has turned him into a nervous wreck.
Meanwhile, Spencer checks out the beowolf picture-target to find its head completely gone from the picture and its heart area barely holding on. A few shots from Sonny form a ring group around the two holes.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:25 am

Both Lux and Liz noticed the little exchange between Sonny and Spencer, but Lux decided it would be best if he ignored it and Liz just didn't care. "You've never met have you," Lux said as he turned to look at Sonny. "Liz, this is Sonny Schwartz, one of my teammates, and the one examining the target is Spencer Rouge. Guys, this is Elizabeth Gorgon."

"A pleasure," Liz said as she preformed a curtsy. "I myself just came down to get some practice in with Nāga."

"You should join us," Lux said with a smile on his face, "Try out some different weapons while letting the guys try out Nāga," he said, directing the statement to Liz.

"Uh..." Liz just looked at the two strangers and then at Lux with uncertainty while gripping her parasol a little tighter.

Last edited by dariuseng on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:47 pm

"Nice to meet you.."Spencer sets down the target and turns back with a smile.
"Hey there."
After Lux suggests the two try out Nāga, the two seem cool with it. But there is one problem. "Y-yeah, sure...um~...where is it?" Sonny looks a little confused, while Spencer looks down at the parasol and starts to chuckle. His voice peeks through the minor, nasally huffs.
"I'm fine with firing guns, an' I'm sure it's probably much more threa'ening than it looks, but really? We're gonna be firing...something so degrading for a dude to be holding?"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:03 pm

"Degrading. That's a new one," Liz said as she glared at Spencer and started to flip her parasol in her hand while Lux just stood there and let out a sigh. As she spun the parasol, the metal top collapsed over the shaft and a stock and trigger extended from the end. Holding onto Nāga, now in its rifle form, Liz continued to glare at Spencer. "Though I guess I can understand why someone uncertain about there manhood might feel uncomfortable wielding a weapon such as mine."

Lux just shook his head and gave Liz a look that said please don't start anything.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:06 pm

"O~~~h..."
Spencer smirks his smirk and looks away before returning the girl's gaze, though with a playful friendliness rather than a threatening stare. "There's a difference between a guy being uncomfor'ble with his sexuality and runnin' aroun' with the equivalen' to a purse for a weapon. No'This-" Spencer slips his pointer finger in the trigger guard of Delilah, quickly squeezes the grip before letting go completely again and pulling up with his finger. The awkward nature of the pull and the weight distribution of the heavy gun causes it to tilt forward and just barely miss Spencer's arm with the back of the blade. After clearing the arm, Spencer puts extra spin on the gun and lets it slip off of his finger, causing it to spin once in the air before he catches it by the barrel with his left hand. He then brings it forward and shows the weapon to the girl. It includes many little movements that require good motor control but the display only lasts a second-and-a-half. "-is a gun thadda guy woul'n't mind carryin'. All it requires is a good relationship with high-powered firearms. Girls can pack it too, I seen my ma fire it jus' fine. Flustered the Hell outta her but she ain' used t' weapons like that." As a trick shot-loving guy, Spencer has practiced that movement time and time again in order to get it right without hurting himself. After getting it down with his .357, he tried it with his .44 and then finally with Delilah. Now its what he does when he wants to introduce someone to his weapon in a special way, which does not often happen.
"Unless I'm goin' somewhere and need a concealed weapon, I like to keep my guns lookin' like,-" Spencer puts on his best ghetto voice while he slouches forward a little and spreads his open palms (left hand's finger in the trigger guard to keep the gun from falling) in front of him. "-'I'mmuh freakin' kill you.'"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:01 am

Liz just rolled her eyes as Spencer preformed his little demonstration before staring at him again, this time giving him a derogatory look. "Well, I guess when all you do is kill, that's all you have for the world to see, but me," Liz began twirling Nāga once more, this time having it return to its parasol form, "I prefer showing the world a more civilized side." As Liz said this, she gave her parasol a spin and flicked he hair back while giving a huge smile to no one in particular.

Lux knew from past experiences that this sort of thing wasn't going to end soon without some help so he decided it was best to step in now. "Well, as interesting as this topic is, we should probably focus on why we're here," Lux walked in between Liz and Spencer, giving Spencer as calming smile as he could before turning to Liz and giving her the same smile, but with a hint of pleading mixed in. Liz stared directly at Lux before turning her head and sighing in resignation.

Last edited by dariuseng on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Spencer returns the smile back at Lux with one of his own calming-smiles before speaking up. "Yeah~, you're right. That's always the best thing to do!" Spencer then goes up to the targets and hangs one up on the lane before sending it back down.
Sonny practically slides over to Spencer with an innocent smile on his face. "Not at funerals for someone who was shot..."
"...Yeah, you kinda have a poin' there...smart aleck." The target reaches the back and Spencer turns to the three accompanying him. "A'ight, who's up first?"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Lux couldn't help but laugh a little at Sonny's comment. "Well, I guess I'll go first," Lux said as he held out his hand to Liz, "if you don't mind." Liz handed the parasol over to Lux and he began twirling it similarly, though not as gracefully, as Liz had before. Soon Nāga was back in its rifle form and Lux was aiming down range with a small smile on his face, thinking back to the time he spent designing the rifle as he took aim. Aren't I a little young to be getting nostalgic, Lux thought before clearing his mind and focusing on the target. Lux pulled the trigger three times, two shots to the center of mass and one to the head. Nāga had a little more recoil then Lux was use to, but he was prepared for it and was able to compensate. "Okay, who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Now that he was certain Spencer would not want to go, it is Sonny's turn, obviously.
But Sonny just looks at the flamboyant-yet stealthy-gun and finds his arms unable to move. One small shove into the back by Spencer later and the weapon is in his hands.
...I don't know why but I feel very uncomfortable right now.. Little does he know, Sonny's testosterone is seeping out bit by bit as he slowly starts turning into a girl.
Sonny lets out a sigh and raises the weapon to the target and pulls the trigger. The incredibly light body and compact design causes recoil to skyrocket beyond Sonny's personal predictions and it flies backward in his grip and causes him to nearly fall over from trying not to drop it. As a result of the display, the projectile is way off target. "Holy-..how did you-?" Sonny is brutally curious at how Lux could have kept such good control over such a light frame, given a rifle-size round.
*Click* Spencer is on his scroll, sending the video to his social media account. "A~~nd uploaded to The Book."
Sonny immediately faces the boy on his scroll. "YOU DIDN'T."
"It's on private setting. No worries, only I can view i'." Sonny sighs. Too early. "...Unless you coun' yo' ma.-""-MOM-NO!!" Sonny practically melts, not wanting anybody to see the video of him failing at firing a weapon made out of a girl's very feminine-looking, rifle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]   The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Range. 'Nothin' More Manly' [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2