RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:32 pm

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Dusk asked. He leans closer and says, "A little louder please, Cheshire. I didn't quite catch what you said."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:33 pm

"Sam has a thing for guys like you," Cheshire suddenly stated loudly.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:57 pm

Dusk was not ready for this response. "Wha... wha?" he asked partially incoherently. He asks in his head, Like... me? It was Dusk's turn to not know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Sam glanced up with the mention of her name. She looked at the two and just shrugged. She opened her magazine up, now upside down, and went back to reading. She yawned slightly but just kept reading.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Dusk narrowed his eyes once he thought it over, saying, "I don't believe you." In no way has Sam looked even slightly interested in him, so Cheshire must be lying.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:28 pm

"Oh she's just playing it cool," Cheshire whispered calmly. "Trust me, she loves guys like you. Absolutely nuts. And she'll love it if you stroked her ears."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:31 pm

"Yeah, right," Dust whispered back, "If I was that gullible I wouldn't have gotten through Signal." Though Dusk still didn't believe him, Cheshire did have a convincing tone. He could just be that good at lying, he thought to himself.

Last edited by Shortstop on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Sam now narrowed her eyes at Cheshire. She pulled out her phone and sent her leader a text. [Keep it up and I will send him that pic of you.....for the record I hate having my ears rubbed.] She then went back to reading. She smiled evilly as she read her book.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:02 pm

"Well?" Dusk asks, hearing the buzz of the text message that Cheshire just received. "What do you have to say?" Dusk was still confused by most of this team, but he wasn't going to let it stop any conversations.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:11 pm

And I have a video of you making out with that rabbit Cheshire typed his reply. Better play along or I'll show everybody how a rabbit got the cat's tongue.

"Aww~ are you shy?" Cheshire murmured, "Come now, don't act coy. I just know you're her type. Take the chance buddy. Neck ties on the door knob and all that."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Dusk laughs off Cheshire's tease, and says, "Sorry pal, but I think that's a horrible way to begin a relationship. Nah, I haven't seen any interest in me from her. So I'm not gonna do anything about it." Dusk still had his back to the girls' side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:38 pm

"Trust me," Cheshire whispered reassuringly, "While we were out, I could get Sam to shut up about you. That's saying a lot considering she's mute."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:07 pm

"You disappoint me, my leader," Dusk replies, "What do you take me for an idiot?" Dusk puts up one finger saying, "Firstly, I'm sure she was busy carrying things and moving them around nearly the entire time you were gone. It would be impossible for her to be talking to you." He puts up another finger, "Also, she had only seen me over the course of less than ten minutes. Not enough time to get to know anybody and to be able to talk about them nonstop." He puts up a third finger, "And finally, I have already figured out that none of you like talking that much just from the half hour or so that I've been here." Dusk puts his hand back down and finishes, "Don't take me as dim-witted just because I want to talk a lot, Cheshire. I am more observant then you think."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:10 pm

"Ah, I see," Cheshire nodded, hopping off the bed and walking towards the door. "I suppose you are too smart to fool. I'm going to the mess hall for some food then. Welcome to the team."

With that, Cheshire disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Dusk grins as he goes back down onto his bed, opening the book Cheshire had given him. He wasn't really reading it yet, instead he was thinking, Good, now I feel more on the team. I've already past his first assumption of me it seems. With that, he actually starts to read the book, quickly getting interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:22 pm

Teleporting to the mess hall, Cheshire ordered some tuna and mock turtle soup and thought to himself, Dealing with him will be easy enough. Cheshire took up his fork and knife. I wonder how long it'll take for him to realize I tricked him into forgetting about my girlfriend...
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Dusk got a couple pages into his book when he stopped reading all of a sudden. His eyes went wide as a thought came to him. "Well, shit!" he said a bit loudly, dropping his book onto himself. That damn cat, he thought to himself, Oh, this isn't over. I'll get back at you for that.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Sam just sighed at the two. ...I wonder who will win this test of wits and what not. Sh thought as her magazine slipped away reveling the romance novel she had. She seemed to be to busy reading to have noticed it fell.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Dusk sighs to himself, I guess I'll leave payback for another day. He turns his head over to the girls and sees that Sam is no longer reading a magazine. He asks, slightly interested, "Hey Sam, what are you reading, there?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Sam looked over her book at Dusk with a blank expression. Then she noticed the magazine was gone. Her eyes widened as she hastily grabbed the magazine. She put it up and hid her book. She then threw him a ball of paper. [Oh its noting.] She just put on a fake smile and hoped he would buy it. Buy it Buy it buy it.....
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:59 am

Confused Dusk asks, "What do you mean nothing? You looked really interested in what you were reading."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 am

Sam simply blushed slightly at the boy. She tried to keep her fake smile on, but it wasn't working well. She then threw him another note. [Oh it's just a book.] She just tried to smile and hope he wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Dusk tilted his head slightly and questioned, "What's it about? How is it?" Dusk was wondering if he would be interested in it. Maybe he could read it when Sam is done with it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Sam's ears perked up as he spoke and soon flattened. She looked at the boy then back down at the book. She just turned slightly red from reading a passage of the book. She grabbed her mask and hid her face so no one would see her blush. She just threw him another note. [Oh you wouldn't like it.]

[OOC: To put the book in perspective of what kind it is....imagine fifty shades of gray.]
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Dusk read the note and said, "How would you know that, you haven't known me for an hour. And why are you hiding?" he asked. He looked worried, wondering if he was scaring her or something.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 am

Sam just shook her head and threw him another note. [I'm not hiding. I'm right here.] She looked up and waved to him, trying to show she was fine. Buy it buy it buy it. She simply looked down at the book and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:03 am

After reading the note, Dusk squints, Sure... He looks back up and asks again, "So what is it about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next