RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to talk (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Time to talk (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Time to talk (closed)   Time to talk (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Week 15

Sam sat in the forest for a while now looking at her phone. She had been pushing this off for quite some time. Its has to be done.......it has to. She pulled up Fionn's number and sent him a text. [We need to talk meet me at the forest.]

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk (closed)   Time to talk (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Fionn was walking back to his dorm after dropping off a few grimm skulls at the local shop, he had made quite a profit seeing as Grimm armor jewellery had come into fashion recently.
He went to change the song blasting into his headphones when he saw the little message on the screen [1 new message from: Sam], he opened it and looked visibly a little shooken up as he finished reading the short text, briefly worrying about her he dismissed it as his usual weird anxious thoughts; he then proceeded to think about the most random of things his entire walk to the forest.
He saw the girl waiting for him next to a large tree and waved to her, easily identifiable with her fiery hair. "Hey Sam, are you okay? I got your text and came as quick as i could."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk (closed)   Time to talk (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Sam looked up at Fionn and sighed. She looked up at him and held out a letter in her hand. It had on it, [.....Its over....I can't take the constant fighting and the constant drinking. I also know I have been riding you hard about stopping. I think its best if we just cut ties....im sorry.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk (closed)   Time to talk (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Fionn sighed, if his life had a soundtrack a sad melody would be playing right about then. "Yeah if thats the way you feel then i understand, i know that it must be hard for you to be around someone who is drunk constantly." He said in a stressed sounding way, he didn't want this breakup but it had to happen eventually.
Call him an alcoholic but he needed his drink, he would have ended his own life a lot sooner had he lacked it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk (closed)   Time to talk (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:52 pm

She nodded as she turned around and started walking away sending a text to him. [Goodbye.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk (closed)   Time to talk (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Fionn looked down as the girl left, a single tear running down his face before turning around and going back to Vale proper.

He woke up the next day in a trashed house (thankfully) fully clothed next to... a man in a skintight teddy bear suit, he got up and looked around (a feat considering his hangover), in the house he saw four naked people, thirty fully clothed people, a few bongs (he briefly wondered if maybe he had sold some of them), a goat, and a massive hole in the living room wall created by what appeared to be an extremely posh car; he left the building through the hole in the wall and made a run for his classes, the substitute teacher (who was in a bus drivers uniform for some reason) yelled at him for being late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to talk (closed)   Time to talk (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to talk (closed)
Page 1 of 1