RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)

Go down 
+2
Shortstop
Icrus505
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziplock80

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:31 pm

Alena's eyes close as her body further relaxes, until she starts to feel something. She giggles as she feels herself being tickled, not sure where it is coming from. She enjoys the feeling, and barely notices the occasional grope. She turns around to see Adel tickling her. A mischievous smile crosses her face. "Oh yeah, let's see how you like it!" Laughing, Alena goes after Adel, tickling her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:36 pm

Adelaide broke out laughing almost before Alena started tickling her, she was very ticklish and had always been since a young age so it was almost a knee jerk reaction to begin laughing. "Haha, i'm not sure if i regret starting this or not!" She said with a happy tone of voice before getting a very devious and almost evil look on her face, she lunged upward at Alena grabbing on to her, before dragging her underwater slightly.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:47 pm

Looking onward at the ones within the water, the swordsman gave a quiet sigh, shaking his head as he watched the two girls interact within their little 'battle' of sorts. "It's amazing how someone could just get away with something like that..." he breathed to himself, a rather comical expression seen upon his face as he observed the scene afar. The slightest, defeated smile spreading across his lips, the crossbreed lifted a hand up slowly, massaging rubbing the bridge of his nose after his self-directed statement. Once he had finished doing so he would run the same extremity through ashen locks, exerting one, last sigh before focusing his gaze upon a nearby rock. The smile he wore would grow the slightest bit at the sight. After glancing quickly at the ones afar, he rid of his shirt and glasses, laying them on a smaller boulder before getting up and bounding over to the greater-sized one afar.

Soon he would find himself running and jumping along a selection of smaller rocks on the way to his final destination. The moment that he set foot upon the largest boulder of all, he allowed himself to kick into a simple, swift running gear. Scaling upward along its slant, he would reach the top within a select few seconds, immediately kicking off and launching himself into the air upon arrival without much hesitation. Tucking his figure inward, he would undergo a couple of airborne flips before finally cannonballing through the water's surface. Its resulting ripples and splashes would more than likely be deemed noticeable, both above and beneath the surface.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Alena laughs. "Wow, you are really ticklish." She is having fun with Adel, then notices the look she gets on her face. As Adel grabs her, she only has time for a quick breath before being pulled down. She opens her eyes and looks at Adel underwater, still smiling. She grabs her arm and holds her under with her, and continues to tickle her. She looks into Adel's eyes and mouths the words. "Just because we're underwater isn't going to stop me."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:53 pm

Dusk looks up after floating on his back for a while. He looks around a bit confused, thinking, Weren't those two girls just next to me? He slowly moves around the water, not looking down. His movement causes him to come dangerously close to the two girls scrabbling underwater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Adelaide tried to laugh underwater from the ungodly amounts of tickling, before inhaling water and hurting her lungs; that was the final straw, she had had enough of this petty war, it was time to bring on the nukes and finish this with a victory, she mouthed the words. "And it wont stop me either."
She propelled herself forward and wrapped her tail around Alena tightly, smooshing the other girl against her, before reaching her head down on Alenas chest and, for lack of a better word or water based pun, motor boating her.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Alena smiles even wider as Adel attempts an underwater laugh, and continues to tickle her until Adel comes toward her. She feels something wrap around her and sees Adel's tail. Hmm, you think I would have noticed that by now. But then Adel shoves her face into Alena's chest, and all thoughts leave her brain. Her whole body relaxes, and the smile returns to her face, enjoying the feeling of Adel on her chest. Her hand drifts through the water and latches onto the first thing it comes into contact with, which just happens to be Dusk's leg. Without realizing, she yanks down on Dusk, pulling him under with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Dusk feels himself be pulled underwater, only being able to take a gasp of air right before he is pulled underneath. What the hell? he thinks. Looking around he sees the two girls... doing something he doesn't want to think about. Regardless, they probably wouldn't be able to stay conscious if they remained under there for much longer.

He grabbed both of them by the arms and yanked them up to the surface with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am

Adelaide found a great amount of enjoyment in bringing pleasure to Alena as they sat together intimately at the bottom of the lake, before the mood was completely ruined by Dusk rudely pulling them out of the water like an idiot.
The massive girl glared at dusk, not needing to swim due to her massive height it all came together to become quite threatening. "Dusk, i understand you were just trying to help, but do you really think me and Alena here are stupid enough to drown ourselves for a little bit of pleasure?" Adel asked using a calm but serious voice, not wanting to become enemies with Dusk but still wanting to show that she was angry.  
"Anyway, are you okay Alena?" She asked putting her arm around the smaller girls shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:51 am

Dusk was not threatened one bit. He replies, "You two were stupid enough to almost drown someone else. I don't care what the hell the reason, never do it if it will involve a bystander from being harmed."

He clicked his tongue to slow down their perspective of time. He swam a few meters away and clicked it again bringing them to normal. He was thinking, This lost its charm really fast.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:42 pm

The only thing anyone would hear if they entered the house was a faint sobbing noise. Upon finding Gwyn in her room, they would just see a lump of blankets on her bed with her underneath it. She was crying because she was scared. Whoever was standing outside the window had frightened her and probably ruined her entire camp experience. They were just lucky she didn't feint. That would have been bad. For everyone. Right now, she just sat under her blankets and cried.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Jack watched the monitor and scratched his chin. "She won't last long..." He pulled out his phone and found her number. He then sent her the following text. [.......do you want the terror to stop?]

[OOC: It seems Gywn has made me feel sad.......a offer has been made.]
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Cautiously, he'd continue to take steps into the common area of the cabin, his eyes peering around as he kept on alert. For a few moments, the thought that maybe his mind was playing tricks had seemed plausible-- what could have sounded like a scream could have just been an echo from something in the nearby forest. However, faintly toward the bedrooms, he heard something: sobbing.

He'd slowly take a few steps toward the source, a concerned "Gywn?" calling out for any kind of confirmation as he neared the bedrooms, eyeing the one door that remained slightly cracked open. Swallowing dryly, the sobbing had only gotten louder as he approached the door, peering inside the crack to spot the moving lump of blankets. His hand would knock soft enough to not startle the person inside, but loud enough to make the door push open a little more. A look of concern would come over his face at how upset the student was, peeking his head around.

Nothing looked completely out of the ordinary on the interior-- he'd hesitate to walk inside a moment, waiting for the door to sway completely open as he replied, "Hey, hey... What's the matter?? I heard a scream, but I didn't see anything inside the cabin walking in..." His bare feet would give a light thump across the floor as the student took a seat on an unoccupied area of the bed. Matt would reach out to the lump of blankets, giving a little pat and rub at the others back to try and calm the Faunus down a little bit, obviously upset over something.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Alena sits there for a second, slightly dazed. I'm a little light-headed. I guess I was down there too long. SHe shakes her head and looks at Dusk. "I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to pull you down. It was an accident." But then Dusk was a couple feet away, and Alena wasn't sure how he got there. That was weird, I could have sworn he was just in front of me. As Adel shows concern for her, she turns to Adel and smiles up at her. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks. I just feel bad that I pulled Dusk into it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:18 pm

"Well it's not your fault, people tend to get rather jumpy when they are excited." Adelaide said to Alena before giggling and rubbing the head of the shorter girl like she was a young child acting silly.

Adelaide was quite enjoying Alena's company, the girl was quite smart and attractive, exactly the over the board level of beauty that Adelaide enjoyed in the same sex, she was going to try her hardest to do the thing she was born to do, and at that moment that thing was Alena.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:59 am

Gwyn didn't stop crying at all. If anything, it only got worse when Matt came in the room. The moment she heard Matt come in the room she cringed, and it was visible to him even though she was under the blankets. When he tried to comfort her, she only shrunk herself even more to try and get away.

"G-Go a-away..." she stuttered, trying to get away from Matt. If it weren't for the vibration of her phone on the desk, she wouldn't have come out from under her blankets. When she heard it, she quickly stuck her hand and then pulled it back under the blankets, reading the text she had just gotten. She instantly replied "yes" to it and went back to sobbing under her blanket, not saying another word to Matt.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:05 am

Jack simply sent a text to here as he readied the switch. [Alright I need you to stay calm and go down to the basement. Don't be scared nothing will harm you. Just go down there and I'll get you out of there. Okay?] He sent the text and flipped the black-out switch. Everything in the house went off. The lights flickered and then the house went silent.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Alena smiles and giggles back at Adel when she rubs her head. "Yeah, I guess." She felt something for Adel, something she definitely wanted to expand on. Alena starts leaning in to kiss Adel, but just then she looks up at the house and sees the lights all go out at once. Alena leans back, a look of confusion on her face. "I think something's happening up at the house. We should go check on them." Alena wades to the shore and starts walking up the hill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:58 pm

"H-hey wait up!" Adelaide yelled at Alena as she waded through the pond back to the house, being forced to follow at a slower rate due to being unable to swim in the shallower water.
When she got to shore she ran up next to the smaller girl, catching up fast with her stride as they stepped inside the darkened cabin.  
"Hey Gwyn, you okay in here?" She yelled out into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Dusk having already gotten to the shore before the lights went out saw the lights out and was closer than Alena and Adelaide. Oh, I guess the power went out. He quickly jogged up to the cabin and entered. I think Matt was going to check on Gwyn, so I should go and turn on the power again, he thought to himself. He went to go get a flashlight from his room to use on his way down into the basement.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:37 pm

Gwyn ignored Matt and darted up from her bed, throwing the covers off of herself and onto the man as she sprinted out of the room and into the hallway. She was happy that someone was going to get her away from whatever it was that scared her. When she entered the main room, however, she tripped and fell, barely managing to catch herself on a bookcase. The bookcase was kind of old and broken, so it didn't exactly support her weight when she grabbed it. The bookcase leaned towards her, pelting her with books before it fell on top of her, bringing her to the ground along with it. One of the shelves hit her head, slamming it into the ground with enough force to knock her unconscious. All that was heard when she was almost seemingly crushed was a quick shriek cut short by the bookcase landing on her.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Seeing everyone begin to take off, the swordsman gave a low sigh, lifting a hand from the waters to scratch behind his left bestial ear. Guess there really was something to take notice of after all... he thought to himself, quickly wading after the others and toward the shore. Taking only a moment to stop by the shoreline, he grasped his upper body wear alongside his glasses before jogging in the others' trails and soon into the cabin. He gazed around with ease, courtesy of his crossbreed genetics, though kicked his senses into gear upon realizing that the area had blacked out energy wise. Azure voids narrowing, he quickly entered his room, grasping hold of a couple of his lighters before departing in the direction in which he heard the most movement occurring from. Flicking the cap of one of his pyre sources off, he ignited a small flame, expanding it within moments with the use of his semblance in order to illuminate a greater area. "Yo, is everything alright?" he would call into the darkness, attempting to get a reply from someone, though no one in specific.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:52 pm

Dusk enters his room and grabs a flashlight he had packed. He turns it on and walks out where Haven was. "Hey, Haven, put that fire out, we're in a wooden building, we don't want it burning down," he says when he sees him.

Moving the flashlight around he finds the bookshelf knocked over and slowly lifts it up. Noticing Gwyn underneath unconscious, he says, "Haven can you check to see if she is alright while I move this back?"
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Matt didn't quite understand what was bothering Gwyn at the moment, his hand pulling back as he shifted back from her sobbing. He'd acknowledge her request for him to leave, a frown in thought as he lingered in his spot on the bed for a moment.

"Well, if you want to talk about-"

His sentence would be interrupted by the sudden 'Click~' created, the cabins power coming to a dead halt as everything had gotten dark. The evening sky would provide them no help as the sun was well behind the trees and surrounding scenery now. He'd glance up briefly in the direction of the light, caught by surprise at the sudden brown out. Gwyn throwing the covers didn't help much either in the situation, Matt's hands moving up to feel around on the interior for a way to get them off him. The sound of the females footsteps quickly leaving the room weren't much comfort to him either as he called out, "H-Hey! What are you doing?!"

He felt around, eventually pulling the sheets off him in the pitch black darkness. Standing up, he'd call out, "Gwyn!" in a mixture of concern and annoyance. Suddenly, the sound of a loud crash followed by other miscellaneous objects echoed down the hallway, Matt looking toward the direction of the doorframe as he slowly got out and took a few steps out of the room.

The hall was pitch black, the sound of the other's footsteps and calls echoing out. Being unable to see much, Matt would simply stand in the doorway, looking down toward the direction of the living room. Hearing Haven call out, Matt would reply, "Something crashed!" before looking toward the room switch and giving it a few flicks before pointing out the obvious, "The power went out a few seconds ago."

Taking a few steps down the hall at the sight of light, he'd wave his hand toward it, commenting, "Gwyn just kinda ran off after it happened, then there was this... bang..." Making his way into the living room now, he'd spot the knocked over bookcase, a familiar sight of ears poking out from beneath them before moving to help out Dusk prop the bookcase back up against the wall. A wave of guilt overcame him a bit, looking around a moment for any signs of foul play. The circumstances had been weird; one minute she was sobbing, the next... rushing out of the room when the power went out... The skittish girl must had been super upset over something from her Scroll, but what?
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Gazing over at Dusk through the darkness, the ashen-locked pyromaniac would sigh. He shut the hand in which he had enlarged his flame within, extinguishing it with ease and causing the lighting around to deplete a good amount. "Yeah, yeah; hold up, though," he muttered, scratching his head somewhat harshly as he quickly turned around and made his way back to the rooms with such haste. He would only remain there for a moment, grasping hold of a flashlight kept within the side pocket of one of his bags, alongside his weapon for safety. Once he had retrieved these objects he quickly and silently dashed through the dimmed hallways and past Dusk a small bit, sliding to a stop and crouching down to reach the lass.

He gazed at the other crossbreed, carefully yet swiftly lifting Gwyn's upper body from the ground and allowing her to lean on his right knee. Narrowed voids would glance her over through the darkness, checking for any possible wounds. "Hey, Gwyn. C'mon; wake up..." he said softly and ever so slightly shaking her frame in attempt to awaken her.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Once putting the bookshelf up, he says a quick thanks to Matt before kneeling down next to Haven and Gwyn. He asks, "Is she all right?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:31 pm

As the bookshelf was taken off of Gwyn, the others around her would notice that her forehead was bleeding profusely and that her figure was still. She would stay still, hardly breathing for a good minute after the bookcase was removed from her, and then she just stopped. Her entire body stopped functioning. Her heart stopped breathing, her pulse vanished, and she completely stopped breathing. For another minute, she stayed like this as Haven tried shaking her awake. It didn't work. But as Haven tried to coo her awake with his shaking and words, her body suddenly jolted to life. Her body jolted upright into a sitting position with a loud gasp, and she sat there for a few seconds with her eyes darting around before she calmed down. But she seemed different. It took her a moment to notice her head wound and acknowledge the pain, and when she did, she groaned loudly and put her hand to her head.

"Ugh... god damnit, what happened...?" she mumbled as she blinked weakly, looking around at the people around her. "Who the **** are you!?" she exclaimed, pushing herself upwards and taking a step away. "Where the- Oh. Camp." she mumbled. "She didn't tell me when she was going to camp, I thought she fell asleep... Ugh, now I have to deal with people." she said, folding her arms as she glared at pretty much everyone in the room. "'Sup bitches?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next