RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]

Go down 
+5
xHavenx
Queso
Wei Tzu
Kail Christensen
Zou Sama
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:46 am

Vale Police Center, two weeks ago.

Detective Harrison finishes compiling a stack of paper containing all the information he has on the case he is working.
Harrison takes the papers into the office of Sergeant Asura Kiyomasa, hoping the Sarge will act upon his findings.
"I think I've found something. If I'm right, we might need more force than the police can offer to get the situation under control"
Asura looks over the papers, slightly worried at what Harrison had discovered.
"How did you go about finding all of this!?" He asked.

"Well, with all of the disappearances recently, I was asked to do some preliminary investigation. I started by checking transport records. None of the missing or people close to them have anything leaving Vytal, so it was clear they didn't run away. No bodies have been found and no odd stenches have been noted, so we put off the possibility of murder. Following these facts, we went under the assumption the missing people were kidnapped, so the next step was to look for records of any vehicle leaving the area that could carry larger than average numbers of people. Of course, a lot of vehicles go around that fit that description, but only one set was carrying people; The local Funny Farm."

"Wait, you're accusing Vale Mental Institute simply because they were moving people?"

"But that's not all. The records show that the people in the vans were patients at the institute, but looking at the institutes records, those same people were still AT the institute, and what's more, they have no record of the transport vans in question.
So I tracked one of the vans, and here's the weirdest bit; It just disappears around Cysoph, that ghost town from years ago. Neither the vans or the people inside it are traceable from there. I went and had a look, and found this."

Harrison gave an envelope filled with photo's to Asura.

The images were of what looked like a fortress.  A wall had been erected around what used to be Cysoph, and from what could be seen of the inside, the decayed buildings had been modified, but exactly how could not be clearly seen.

"Well, this is certainly intriguing. Do you have any more information on this?"

"No sir, that's all I have."

"Was anyone else working with you on this case?"

"No, Sir"

Asura issued a sigh of relief and pushed a button under his desk.
The door to his office locked tight with a *Click*
As Harrison turned around to look at the source of the click, he received a bullet in the head from a silenced pistol.
Asura stood up and walked over to the corpse now residing in his office.

"What a shame. He was a good detective."
Asura pulls an earpiece out of his pocket.
"I need a clean-up in my office, and a cover story for a missing detective. I'll need his computer wiped, and all of his files destroyed. And while you're at it, you might as well get the next lot ready for movement"

Detective Harrison's Department, present day.

Two of Harrison's squad-mates are talking in secret.

"It's been two weeks since Harrison was transferred. I thought he would have contacted us by now"

"Yeah, and it's suspicious that he was transferred right after presenting our case to the Sarge."

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yeah."

"What do you think we should do?"

"I think we need to hire some people to go in undercover."

Group 1;
- Kail Christensen played by Kail Christensen
- Li Cadmus played by Wei Tzu
- Schrodinger played by cheese Queso
- Chelsea Lan Liu played by xHavenx

Group 2;
- Celeste Adelaide played by xariasfury55
- Byron Hatter played by Cheshire Schrodinger
- Zwei Carter played by kellenredx
- Rosalina Delfaneus played by Skylight

So, I'm looking for two groups (As you can see above).
Both will be in the same thread, but I'm looking for two different things;

4 people who are going into the town of Cysoph undercover to investigate.
4 people with mentally unstable characters who are going in Kidnapped

I'm happy to move its place in the timeline to suit people better. It is where it is just to have a place-holder.
Also, I'm not picking with a "First Come First Served" basis. If the group you wanna sign up for already has four people signed on, sign up anyway. You might still get in.

Any questions, ask me in chat or over PM.

UPDATE

The members have been picked. I'll put up the thread on Saturday (Australia time, because screw you all)
Once again, the spot on the timeline is still in question. PM me when the best spot on the timeline for your character would be.
The weeks that have been denied are bellow, and I'll keep updates going 'till Saturday.

Last edited by Zou Sama on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 am

Kail for Undercover!
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:15 am

Lí Cadmus for UC work. Looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:48 am

Signing up Schrodinger for group one, he's a master of disguise for hire, seems a perfect thread for him.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:01 am

Chelsea for undercover work, yo.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:43 am

Celeste's Mental enough for this.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:14 am

Byron Hatter to get kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 am

Good ol' Zwei Carter is up for being kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 am

Your neighborhood psycho Rosa is up for kidnapping.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:50 am

The members have been selected. Update has been posted (which I suggest you read)
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:37 am

Week 10 appears to be the best spot for the plot. Any objections, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:46 pm

We are GO!
The intro/briefing is located HERE

You may also find it in the "Vale" section, if you can't be bothered to come here every time you wish to view the plot.

Right now (As it is a briefing) Group 1 are the primary focus, but Group 2 WILL come in soon, and the threads set in Cysoph won't focus on either particualr group, so hold tight. I'll pm members of Group 2 when they may enter, in case they aren't watching the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]   Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Madness [Plot] [Week 10 Day 1]
Page 1 of 1