RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1

Go down 
+5
Skylight
xariasfury55
Wei Tzu
Kail Christensen
Zou Sama
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:39 am

The Man with the Van was speeding down a rather unused road.
Van filled with kidnapped psychos, and an unconscious partner next to him, his night so far had been eventful.
Seeing lights ahead, he pulled over next to them.
"Got the crazies in the back, and Joe might need some seeing to."
A woman steps out from behind the light, however, the driver of the van cannot make out her features.
"Very well. Get 'em moving. I want them in the city by dawn."
The man salutes, and jumps back into the van, speeding off again.
The woman gets in her car and follows.
About an hour before dawn, they arrive at a fortress like wall, pass through security, and continue inside.
They proceed towards a car park, and park their vehicles, not bothering with keeping in the lines.
The driver gets out of his van, and unlocks the back. He reaches inside and (With much difficulty) heaves out a massive sack.
"Four of them had these with them." He says, dropping the back in front of the car that the woman had yet to leave.
As he let go, four weapons spilled out.
The woman got out of her car, now more visible in the early morning light.
She had dirty blonde hair, and a sharp face.
"It seems our friends were expecting trouble. I'd wager one of them is the spy that I hear is being sent in. Wake them up."
The van man gives another salute and throws a canister into the van.
A gas erupted from it that could wake the dead.
Several guards marched out and secured the weapons as the people still inside the van began to slumber.
As they awoke they would find they had been cuffed.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:47 am

Kail groaned and opened his eyes, taking in his current position "Well, this certainly isn't vale...." he summarised, before looking to the guards and past them, to the blonde haired woman, thinking she must be the 'officer' of sorts there. 'Well, I'm in as well as the team and a bunch of looneys. Now to get out....'
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 am

His mind fuzzy, Lí finds himself on his side, arms bound before him in handcuffs. He struggles to get himself upright, but a wave of dizziness overcomes him, and a sharp, stabbing pain erupts in his chest, forcing him back down. Unable to voice his discomfort and pain any other way, he groans, cringing in on himself in an attempt to ward it away.

Last edited by Wei Tzu on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:40 am

The filth, it's everywhere. What's happening? Where am I?

Walking through a field of oil and grime, Celeste tramples on the wilted flowers and dead grass, trying to get through. Wading through the slime that grabs at her feet and the permeating stench that stung her eyes, every step feeling as if she was getting one step closer to dying. This continued on for what felt like hours until a bright red light showed itself in the distance. Focusing her eyes on the object, Celeste fails to recognize it. Looking around her she notices a familiar feeling starting to arise.

Is....is this...my wonderland?

Drowsily opening her eyes, Celeste wakes up in a van filled with some other people who seemed to be kidnapped with her. Tugging her hands from each other she notices that they're handcuffed and that she could barely get up due to the exhaustion in her body. This doesn't seem like part of my nightmare anymore. Resisting the urge to scream, Celeste sits up and sees a woman with dusty blonde hair eyeing them as if they were her next meal. "Wh....where am I?" is all she manages to mumble, still heavily exhausted from the effects of the earlier gas canister.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:06 am

Rosa suddenly awakes to a cold floor. She sat up feeling very uneasy and like she was about to throw up. She coughed once and then looked around her. She looked to the side seeing as group if other people around her. She then looked forward seeing a blonde haired woman. She wanted to erupt with anger right now, but she knew that would make it even worse. She said to herself, "Now of all times...And I even had that important assassination tommorrow...damn, looks like I'm not getting payed..." Rosa sighed as this was one of the only times she had been caught offhand. She said out loud, "What the hell do you people want?!" She looked at the people around her trying to pick out people she knew. A certain someone caught her eye as she saw the masked boy from before. She tried to think of a logical explanation for this. "It can't be...was I kidnapped by those assholes...It can't be..." She finally came to an agreement with herself that she was indeed kidnapped by the people she had been trying so hard and being so careful to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:11 am

"Good question. Where are we?" Byron murmured from the far back of the group. There was no telling when he had woken up. It's not even completely certain whether it's before or after he had been cuffed. He simply sat up in the back with his hands behind his back and smiling. "We seem to be in a van but are we? Maybe we are actually in a secret spy car and about to go into a terrifying mission. Or maybe we are in a truck heading for a nice little picnic. Or maybe we're not inside anything at all. Could it be that this is a dream? How can you really tell? Maybe I'm actually a big fluffy bunny taking a nap in a field of flowers dreaming I am a man being kidnapped. Or maybe I am a man being kidnapped who just had a pleasant dream about being a big fluffy bunny. Did Lao Zu dream the butterfly or did the butterfly dream Lao Zu?"

Byron chuckled to himself and started leaning back casually. "Or maybe I'm just plain mad."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:20 pm

With a groan the masked man opened his eyes but remained his place for a moment. His mouth opened to speak as he drew in a ragged breath. After many breaths he finally appeared to be ready to speak and opened his mouth yet again "Congratulations! You just kidnapped me!" he paused for a moment "Apparently they have nothing better to do". He chuckled to himself slightly.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:15 am

For several moments, the lass would remain simply motionless for the first few seconds that the canister had touched down within the van. This would soon change, however; a light groan would be processed, escaping the girl's lips as she stirred about the slightest bit. Head lifting, her eyes would open for the first time since the little abduction from earlier. She blinked in a seemingly weary fashion, muttering some inaudible speech beneath her breath as she silently scanned those around her. Off to the side, she did spy her apparent mission partner, as well as the others she had seen earlier that day...and, of course, there were a select few other people; those of which she could safely assume were the actual 'loonies' that she'd be spending the stay with.

A glance earthbound would soon be taken, the realization of the cuffs bound around the hybrid's wrists finally registering within her intellect. Sighing, she continued on without speaking a word at that particular moment. Well, shit... she would think to herself instead.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:32 am

Schrödinger, who was already sleeping when he was kidnapped, still had no idea that he had been kidnapped... Until now. He was awoken by the gas and looked around, surprised at his new surroundings. Aww... I vas dreaming. He thought to himself, irritated. He eventually came to the realization that the plan to infiltrate the enemy base of operations had worked, or at least partially. He grinned to himself for a brief moment before putting his poker face back on, hiding the fact that he was happy about the kidnapping. He looked around and saw the other pair from the mission briefing and eventually saw Lí. Schrödinger noticed that he was in pain and quickly clambered over to him, he then put his hands on Lí's shoulder and said softly "Lí, are you alright? Vat happened?" Schrödinger saw that Lí was mainly clutching at his chest and decided that this was the cause of pain, but he couldn't do anything helpful in the time being due to Lí obstructing him.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:23 pm

The blonde woman watched as the new arrivals woke.
"Now that you're all awake, we can begin."
She begins pacing from one person to the next.
"You are probably wondering what's going on. In short, you have all been judged unfit to be among the public, and so here you are."
She stops pacing and turns to face everyone.
"Where is here? A little nowhere place known as Cysoph. I am the Head Warden here, Alice Gein. I imagine I'll be very well acquainted with some of you before long."
Alice nodded at a cluster of guards.
The guards each held a bag with a name on it. They marched over to the group of newcomers and handed them their bags.
"Those bags may be considered your lifeline here in Cysoph. Lose anything in there, and you won't last long."
Looking inside the bags, the newcomers would find a card oddly reminiscent of a Lien card, a wristband, a key, an empty three liter bottle, and a bunch of rocks.
"I shall ask you to put those wristbands on."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:26 pm

"Aw~ you got us all presents," Byron chuckled as he slipped the band on. "You must really like us."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Kail questioned Alice "Don't we get a trial by a jury of our peers before we're deemed criminally insane?" as he put the band on slowly, his eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:34 pm

"I don't recall saying this was an entirely legal operation. Only that you have been deemed unfit to be among the rest of society." Alice grinned.
"That said, you may be surprised at just how... pure... the motives of the police force are..."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Kail chuckled Isn't that right? Well at least the police try diplomacy instead of plain gassing the person they're trying to detain."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Rosa accepts the bag from the guard frowning and pouting that she finally got caught. She opened the bag to see it ps contents. She looked at the bottom seeing some rocks. She got an idea in her head to peg one at the blonde lady known as Alice...but she would rather not be detained or maybe even tortured. She said, "Jee, you didn't have to..."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:50 pm

Looking in their bags, Kail, Chelsea and Schrodinger find their weapons in place of rocks

((OOC sorry guys, meant to have that in the post with the bags. I messed up there. Sorry once again.))
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:52 pm

(OOC it's ok Zou, Kail wouldn't have did anything different)
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:28 am

"Unfit to be in society? We're not criminals, and I'll have you know I've long since been deemed sane and demand to be released this instant." Celeste said, challenging the warden. Ignoring the guard who was offering her the bag, she shuns him off stays glaring at the warden.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:19 am

Alice frowned at Celeste.
"I don't like needing to repeat myself. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in this instance, and this instance only;
We aren't exactly operating under legality. My boss has a rather different take on what we should be doing with you psycho's than the rest of society. I happen to agree."

A mouse ran past Alice, who promptly stomped on in, spraying it's insides over the floor.
"Now then, unless you want to end up like my little friend here, I suggest you listen when your superiors are talking. Any questions so far?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:49 am

These people are the ones who should be thrown in an asylum. Have to find a way out, and I guess that means playing along.

Realizing that arguing would be useless, Celeste take it upon herself to play along until she finds a way to escape along with the rest of the captives. Taking the bag from the guard she frowns at the contents, knowing that if they had to fight, she might as well use her fists instead of a few trinkets and rocks. Still glaring at Alice, she puts on the bracelet and throws a look at her as if saying Happy now ****?.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:44 am

While looking within the contents of her...care package, for say, the hybrid simply continued on, listening to the others around her speak while thinking about certain matters. She would remain silent as she did so, lilac voids scanning the items that she had acquired and reacquired, as well. Reaching inward the eastern extremity, light fingers would wrap around the matching band that everyone else seemed to be slipping upon the wrists. She followed the action, turning her focus to the previously non-complying captive alongside her. "Aha...looks like someone's capable of getting feisty sooner or later..." came the low mutter, a small laugh ending the quote, as well as a small grin. Shaking her head a sigh would soon sound as she slung the back --- as well as the remaining items she now had --- over a shoulder. Eh...if we're just 'acting' as one of these psychos for this mission, I guess that acting differently wouldn't hurt. A pause in thought. ...It may bring some problems up, but it would probably help me blend better...

Her gaze would soon shift earthbound, soon after this "Alice" had stepped the living being from the rodent. "...Poor little guy," she would say with some sarcasm, the smile still located upon her expression.

...Though she said this aloud, she may or may not have been freaking out a little bit on the inside.
Poor little guy, indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:44 am

Lí, still curling in on himself, doesn't initially register the woman's introduction nor her instructions, and Schrödinger's worry also goes unnoticed by the effeminate young man. Slowly, as endorphins begin flooding his system, clarity starts returning to him, and he opens his eyes to see a sack lying on the ground in front of him. Carefully, he pushes himself to an upright position, wincing and hissing in pain as the bolt still in his chest shifts around slightly. He looks all round him, and sees that most near him are wearing wristbands of some kind, leading him to conclude that his is in the sack before him. Lí slowly reaches out to it and opens it up before fishing his own band out and donning it.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:57 am

Alice scans the newcomers. Spotting Rosa having had just a small look in her bag, Alice walks over to her and crouches in front of her.
"I'm not going to have to repeat myself now, am I?" She asks, with a sadist grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:31 am

Schrödinger was relieved when Lí eventually sat back up and let out a relieved sigh. Schrödinger followed Lí's gaze over to his bag then looked around to find his own, he reached over to it and quickly pulled it towards himself, he looked inside to see the other miscellaneous items, but at the bottom he saw his dagger, he grinned to himself as he placed the wristbands around his wrists, but kept everything else in that bag, not wanting to draw attention. Schrödinger then remebered the talk of questions earlier and put his hand in the air, still grinning, without waiting for acknowledgement he said "Ven do ve get lunch? I'm hungry." Smiling childishly and innocently, despite the fact that he was probably going to end up killing Alice, or at least a few of her buddies by the end of the mission.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:02 am

With little question at first. Zwei put on the wristband like he had been asked. He can't say he liked the feeling of being abducted but at the same time he couldn't help but crack a small smile under his metal facade. Although he couldn't help but smile at the excitement his chest began to weigh as reality began to sink in. Am I really bad enough mentally to warrant this happening to me? his thoughts did not show through but he simply turned his head to stare the "warden" dead in the eye. I will raze this place he promised to himself before speaking "Y'know, unless this place has a bar I'm out". His tone was much more positive-sounding that what one would expect for the thoughts currently passing through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next