RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1

Go down 
+5
Skylight
xariasfury55
Wei Tzu
Kail Christensen
Zou Sama
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:55 pm

"I couldn't agree more my brother," Byron chuckled, slinging his arm over Zwei's shoulder, walking arm in arm with him laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:46 am

Around the corner from Byron and Zwei, a small, mousy looking man was hobbling around, eyes darting from one place to another like a pigeon, appearing to be muttering to himself.
His dirty hair falling out, and teeth crooked, and his left leg appeared to be prosthetic.
He rounded the corner and lazily hobbled towards Byron and Zwei, still muttering.

"...lus two plus one plus two plus one plus two plus one plus one plus two plus..."

Upon reaching the two newcomers, he finally seemed to notice their existence.
The clearly deranged man looked up at Byron, continuing his muttering. He suddenly, out of nowhere, grabbed Byron's arms and gripped them tightly.

"How many? How many times did I multiply? HOW MANY?" He yelled with desperation.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:46 am

Still breathing shortly, Lí slowly climbs out of the back of the van, his bag in hand. Once he lands on solid ground, he nearly collapses as the shock of the impact jars the bolt still lodged in his chest, causing an eruption of pain. Rather than crying out, he forces it back, instead focusing on something that caught his attention earlier. Slinging the back over his left shoulder, Lí sets off after Chelsea, inadvertently ignoring Kail in his determination. He almost stumbles a few times, but manages to keep his pace after the girl, finally catching up after a few short minutes.

"What was that about, back there?" he asks, voice breathy and wheezing. He then grimaces for a moment, his chest flaring with pain for a brief moment. "What was she talking about?" he continues, voice gaining a venomous edge.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 am

Blinking at the sound of a new, slightly familiar voice, the girl brought herself to a gradual stop, looking over her shoulder the slightest bit to see who was nearing. At the sight of one of people she had entered with she turned around fully. Ebon auds flickering lightly at his inquiry, her expression would briefly return to its normal, gentle feel for a short while. The gentleness displayed upon her face would faintly shift to a sense of shock and confusion as she registered the type of tone that had overcome the man's ending inquiry. "E-er...I...don't exactly know. Honest; I don't..." she would mutter somewhat quietly, bringing herself to look diagonally downwards and toward the earth and scenery to the side of her. "She said something about Matthews, but I don't know how she found out about him --- and how she found out about him from me, of all people." Her speech faltering for a moment, the lass gave a silent breath before continuing on. Tone lowered, she began speaking a tad quieter than she had been; barely audible for both herself and Li to hear from caution of others lurking. "...Ever since we arrived here, and even beforehand,  I've basically been silent up until now. I've only thought about everything we've been appointed to do, and haven't verbally spoken a word about it ever since we left the office..."

Soon after ending her little explanation, Chelsea would bring her gaze back upwards, lavender voids locking upon the other's figure once more. For a few seconds she would remain silent, finally and fully noticing the lad's current physical status. "...Hey, wasn't Kail offering to help you?" she asked finally, her voice rising near the end of the inquiry in slight curiosity and concern. "Why didn't you let him at least patch the wound...?"
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 am

"This..." Lí starts, only to falter as his vision swims for a brief moment. "This seemed..." he tries again, once more stopping short before going down to a knee, his right hand moving up to his chest and feeling a wet patch on his clothing. He looks down, and sees his shirt becoming damp again, a dark red spreading over his front. "Oh, hell... I'm bleeding again," he says, seemingly mesmerized by the new coloring on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:59 am

Head tilted, Chelsea remained quiet as she took a turn to listen to Li. As he suddenly knelt down, seemingly in an agonizing pain, however, she immediately followed, crouching down. Her elbows resting upon both of her knees, her expression would become significantly more concerned as she scanned the other. Eyes widening the slightest bit at the growing splotch of crimson spreading across the lad's shirt and chest, she quickly brought her right hand up to her scarf, untying it and folding it into a somewhat layered ball of cloth. It would soon reach forward, the scarf still in hand, pressing the fabric of it gently against the wound, though with enough pressure to momentarily seal it...somewhat. "J-just...hold that there for a bit," she said quickly, looking over toward the direction in which Li had come from. Scanning the clearing, she would straighten her posture while still remaining crouched down, raising the remaining extremity and waving it through the air as soon as she caught sight of Kail, in attempt to catch his attention. "Kail!"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:21 am

"I need to get this bolt out..." he whispers, the fingers on his right hand wrapping around the object protruding from his chest. He tugs, and immediately cries out in pain, the bolt only slightly moving from its place as he falls forward. The effeminate man just manages to catch himself by letting go of his bag and putting out his left arm, the action causing him to roll slightly onto his right elbow as a second point of support.

Breathing shallowly once more, Lí allows himself to fall to his left side before rolling further to lie flat on his back. "Looks like we'll be having nice weather today," he idly comments, the darkening clouds overhead a welcome sight to him. "If only it was winter time..."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:33 am

Kail glanced at Chelsea and Lí, grabbing his bag once more and hopping off the Van, jogging to them and stating to the effeminate man as he set the bag down. "It's gonna take a bit more than your arms to take that bolt out. Thankfully I know just the thing; However, I'm going to need privacy from the staff, my weapons connect into a Sniper Rifle, if I can have them form over the bolt, and have Chelsea help me lift in combination with you trying to push the rifle away, it'll probably get it out. Fair enough warning, it'll hurt like hell, and agitate the wound to the point of torture, but I'll be able to patch it up afterwards....hopefully." his voice faltered on his last word; he'd need to get proper medical equipment from somewhere, and something told him that nobody was willing to share.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:13 pm

"None," Byron smiled pleasantly, not even slightly disturbed. "All you did was add a bunch of times."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:30 pm

The mousy man looked like he was ready to burst into tears.
He collapses on the floor in front of Byron, in fetal position.

"Nononononononononononono" he cries.
"Need to try again." He pauses for a bit.
"Three plus four plus one plus three. Was that it? Nononono, that wasn't it. HHHHRRGGGHGHGH" He growls in frustration.

"Two plus three plus three plus two plus two plus three plus three plu- NO!"
Unless interrupted, he would continue like this until he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:25 pm

"Try saying 'times' instead of plus," Byron offered. After a while, Byron would eventually ask, "What exactly are you trying to do?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:39 pm

The mousy madman gazed at Byron with suspicion.
"say 'times' instead of plus?"
His eyes start darting around. His head soon follows.
"No, no, that won't do. The last time I did that I was hurt by the person."
His eyes and head finally settle back on Byron. He narrows his gaze, directing his paranoia at the newcomer.
"You're on his side, aren't you?" He asks.
"You want to hurt me and hit me and take my card." He begins to cower a little.
"I WON'T LET YOU! NOnoononnonononNONONNO!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:43 pm

"Now now now, let's not play the blame game," Byron smiled casually. "Who exactly are you talking about and what card are you referring to?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Nodding quietly throughout the procedure explanation, Chelsea brought her gaze earthbound, thinking quietly to herself. Hooking a hand around the back of her neck, she would go on to rub the concealed flesh beneath her hair as if tensed with matters. "Privacy from the staff is a must, yeah...but..." she began, angling her head the slightest bit in order to look at Kail. "What places are completely secluded here? And even if we did find a good spot, what are we gonna do about the pain? You said that the pain is bound to be excruciating, so...well, to be blunt, Li just might scream from it." Her gaze shifted over to the injured lad. "I'm not saying that you will for sure, mind you...but the guards probably will notice if you do. What will we do then?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:38 am

He paused, and groaned "Well, we could try slowly taking it out, I've got a bit of knowledge when it comes to things sticking out of people...."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:26 am

The mouse man looked like he was just holding back his tears.
"Nononono, he wants my card. I have lots of points and he wants them." continued the mouse man, talking to himself at this point.
"The new person wants my points, but I won't let him take my card!". He starts crawling away from Byron slowly, while looking at him so as to spot any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Lí's mental processes freeze at the odd statement to come from Kail, and, after recovering, he idly comments, "I have no idea what to make of that, but if it helps me, then I suppose it's fine..." A few moments after his musing commentary, he adds, "Think you could keep me talking, somehow? Something tells me there won't be any anesthetics available."
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Kail nodded, and asked Lí while moving to grab the bolt sticking out of him "So, how come you've got this bolt sticking out of you anyway? I thought they gassed people, or, at least that's what it was for me and Chelsea."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 am

"Got away from the gas, and ended up shot by a crossbow," Lí curtly replies, fighting to keep from wincing as the bolt is grabbed onto. "Maybe putting up the 'fight' I did wasn't such a good idea..." he muses.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Kail slowly nodded, but tilted his head "You do realize it's our job to get captured, right?" and he slightly chuckled a little as he deftly moved the bolt a little bit inwards, dislodging the bolt from being hooked on a rib, twisted it, to make sure it doesn't hook on again, and slowly took the bolt out, trying to cause as little more damage as possible.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:22 am

"They're not supposed to know that, though," Lí answers just before Kail begins removing the foreign object in his body. It takes all Lí has to not scream out in pain as the bolt is extracted; even with his greatest effort against it, he looses a whimper, as the endorphins already coursing through his blood are not enough to dull the agony that washes over him. "Make it stop, make it stop make it stop makeitstop!" he pants out, tears beginning to flow from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Kail slid the bolt out, and showed it to him to make sure he knew it was out. "It's out. Now I recommend you see a doctor, or me, under normal circumstances, but since my Aura's blocked, and the medical staff probably treat the guards only...I'm going to need something to make sure your wound doesn't fester." and he sighed, looking around, before whispering "Or we could try breaking our wristbands. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:37 am

With shallow, panting breaths, Lí just manages to say, "Tempting... but... I'd rather... not face a... firing squad..." Pausing a moment to reflect back, he remembers how the man who had kidnapped the others, Joe, utterly panicked at the mention of some "wall." "Or worse... he quietly adds, suppressing a shudder at the memory of the sheer terror the man had exhibited.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:30 am

Kail sighed, nodding with Lí's words "Right. But we're going to need them gone eventually, start brainstorming now, for when the time comes." and he looked around at where they were, before thinking 'Let's see; no communication devices, contrary to what the captain said. We have our weapons, but a hell of a lot of good they'll do if we can't channel our aura through them. I can tell, with no uncertainty, that this....is going to be a long imprisonment.'
(OOC- feel free to timeskip Zou)
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:48 pm

((OOC, Skip to people finding their rooms.))

As the newcomers reach their rooms and enter, they notice just how decrepit the area had become, even with the apparent "Repairs".
Each room was the same. A bed in one corner, a hole in another (Presumably to "relieve oneself"), what looked like a vending machine, and a couple wooden chairs.
Those who were with the detective, however, would find the missing earpieces just behind the door, with a note.

"Sorry to worry you. We didn't have time to unpack all the equipment before handing over the sacks. On the plus side, now there's a guard in there working for us. He'll reveal himself to you all at some point."

In addition, Chelsea would find a comfortable armchair in place of chairs.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Rosa walked into her decrepit looking room and sat in one of the crappy wooden chairs in the corner. She then sighed as she ran her finger over the jagged leg of the chair earning herself a splinter. She held her finger closely taking out the microscopic piece of wood. She then looked around the room noting a large hole in the wall. She then looked at her bed, which was even worse than the chair. She then sighed again as she moved to go lay down. As she lay down on the bed, she felt one of the springs from the mattress pressing into her back and she groaned. She then suddenly screamed out loud, "THIS PLACE IS BOOOORING AS HELL!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Byron lay on his room's bed, resting the back of his head on his arms. He stared up at the ceiling with a smile on his face, not a hint of distaste in his expression.

"This is going to be fun..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Day 1   Kingdom of Madness; Day 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Madness; Day 1
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next