RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)

Go down 
+2
Shortstop
Icrus505
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Once putting the bookshelf up, he says a quick thanks to Matt before kneeling down next to Haven and Gwyn. He asks, "Is she all right?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:31 pm

As the bookshelf was taken off of Gwyn, the others around her would notice that her forehead was bleeding profusely and that her figure was still. She would stay still, hardly breathing for a good minute after the bookcase was removed from her, and then she just stopped. Her entire body stopped functioning. Her heart stopped breathing, her pulse vanished, and she completely stopped breathing. For another minute, she stayed like this as Haven tried shaking her awake. It didn't work. But as Haven tried to coo her awake with his shaking and words, her body suddenly jolted to life. Her body jolted upright into a sitting position with a loud gasp, and she sat there for a few seconds with her eyes darting around before she calmed down. But she seemed different. It took her a moment to notice her head wound and acknowledge the pain, and when she did, she groaned loudly and put her hand to her head.

"Ugh... god damnit, what happened...?" she mumbled as she blinked weakly, looking around at the people around her. "Who the **** are you!?" she exclaimed, pushing herself upwards and taking a step away. "Where the- Oh. Camp." she mumbled. "She didn't tell me when she was going to camp, I thought she fell asleep... Ugh, now I have to deal with people." she said, folding her arms as she glared at pretty much everyone in the room. "'Sup bitches?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:38 pm

A look of confusion and some disbelief overtook the swordsman, and he found himself staring at the other after realizing her sudden...transformation, for say. Seeing as she was alright to sit up, he reeled his knee back to his own figure, crouching on the ground while slipping his left hand within one of his pockets. It would reel out once more, one of bandanas on hand. "Er...I'd like to say that she is, but...I think that's somewhat of an understatement," he would reply to Dusk, glancing over at him for a quick second before directing his attention back to Gwyn. Outstretching his left hand, he offered her his bandana to wipe her wound while flicking his own flashlight on with the other. "Here, wipe that blood off with this."
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:48 pm

"You know, a woman should be polite and explain things to the people helping her rather than calling them 'bitches'," Dusk said. He grabs the bandana from Haven's hand and stuffs it into his pocket. "Sorry Haven but offering her help right now seems like it would be counter-productive. Right now, can you come with me to turn the power back on?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Heaving a great sigh, the hybrid would run a hand harshly through ashen locks before looking over at Dusk once more. "Yeah, yeah," he said, standing tall at his full height soon afterwards. He used the same hand that had been in his hair to close the pocket in which the bandana had been put into as quickly as it was retrieved, and then hooked it over to grasp the chain of his weapon. "Lead on, man," the lad would claim, spinning his flashlight within the other extremity while awaiting the other teen's first steps.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:21 pm

Dusk walks over to the basement door, ignoring the crazy girl, and opens the door. He waits for Haven to follow before entering the basement and thinking, Now, just need to find that box.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:24 pm

"Gwyn" stared at the two guys, her mind trying to find something to think about these two. It wasn't until she realized that she was bleeding after Haven offered his bandana that she could actually think of something.

"Ooohhh, I see." she said, tapping her foot as she waited impatiently for... something. "Counter productive? Please, anyone can learn to flip a few breakers. You're just gettin' all salty 'cause I called you a bitch, which is exactly what you are. "Women should be polite and-" buuullshiiiit! You don't get to dictate what I should be like. **** off!" she said, glaring holes in Dusk's soul with her crimson eyes as she watched him walk off to find the breaker box. "Have fun dying down there! You two aren't the only ones down there by the way!" she said. She was actually kidding. "Gwyn" didn't know if there was anything else down there with them, but she still wanted to scare them. Assuming that's possible with those two.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:32 pm

"...My God, you have such a wicked sense of humor," the Faunus boy muttered while staring at the girl, giving a low chuckle after doing so. He simply shook his head, quickly turning heel and walking after Dusk after doing so. Rather than staying by the other's side and waiting for him to open the door, the crossbreed released his right hand from his weapon briefly, extending it outward and turning the knob to open it. He slowly opened it, creating a sort of creaking noise before grasping hold of the hilt of his blades yet again. Shining the light of his flashlight down the growing dimness before him, he glanced over at Dusk before gradually taking the first few steps in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Adelaide wandered out of her room now fully dressed in her Sunday best, she had needed a moment for her Faunus eyes to adapt too the darkness before their night vision kicked in so she decided to use that time to get herself out of the we swim suit.
She wandered out of her room now seeing easily into the main room of the building, wondering what the crash sound was she quickly noticed the two men walking away from the injured Gwyn to find the break or fuse or whatever it was that they needed to hit, she walked over to the bunny girl.
"Hey Gwyn, are you okay?" She asked the smaller girl, crouching down to be at eye level with the girl who was still on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:23 pm

"I'm over here." said a voice from behind Adelaide, and upon turning around the girl would see a copy of Gwyn standing just behind her. "No, actually I'm over here." said another Gwyn who came from Adel's left. It didn't take long for there to be at least 7 Gwyns in total. 

"Guess." the all said at once. They were all standing up in the exact same position, now with their arms folded as the looked at Adel. "Which of us is real?" they said in the exact same tone. There were a few oddities with the clones, as some of them looked different from the actual Gwyn. One wasn't wearing glasses, another didn't have the same eye color, another's ears were positioned differently... They were all different looking, but still looked almost entirely like Gwyn. The changes were subtle but still there and completely noticeable. It was up to Adel to figure out which one was real.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:05 pm

The events following the power going out had certainly begun to get weirder and weirder-- first, rushing out of the room, getting knocked out and acting completely separate, and now...

His eyes looked around the room as Adelaide had appeared, spotting the different sets of ears now appearing around the room. One, two, three... He'd lift a finger to tally up each appearance, watching as the Gwyn on the floor got up from the floor and joined the copies. A completely baffled expression covered his face; seven "Gwyn"'s. Not only had the skittish Faunus completely do a one-eighty from the stuttering, nervous person he remembered dealing with at work... literally from no where six others appeared from around Adelaide.

Looking around, he wasn't quite sure what exactly was going on... He'd scratch his head in confusion, moving toward the basement doorway to call down to the two looking for the breaker. "H-Hey, you guys may want to find that box quickly... Something weird is going on up here." He'd turn back toward the events transpiring, still in just his dry bathing suit as he instinctively reached for where his tonfa would have been sitting on his waist. The amount of Faunus in a single space, despite it being a copy of one he knew and one other, had made the uneasiness inside him grow as his hand awkwardly sunk into his pocket. Green eyes would flick between each girl as Adelaide was tasked with the choice of which one was the real one, staying by the basement door in case he needed to get Dusk and Haven's attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Adelaide stood there in the middle of the rabbit circle with a dumbfounded look on her face for a moment before turning that frown upside down and giving a cocky grin to Gwyn. "I think it's really nice of you for trying to fulfill one of my more impossible fantasies, but I'm not really in the mood for making wild guesses and looking like an idiot." She sad happily, using a sexy tone for the first part of the sentence before looking around and pointing to each of the Gwyn's in turn as if trying to count them. "And since I'm not in the mood for crazy guesses I'm going too have to force this classified info out of you." Adel giggled and activated her semblence, bringing six clones of her tail into existence too make an even seven; she sent out the tales and began too tickle each of the different Gwyn's, hoping that she could use it as a way to figure out which one was real.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Jack stared at the monitor all most completely dumbfounded. "Well.........that's........odd." He said as he watched the monitor. He then reeled back and began laughing. "My, my this is amazing! As for the two downstairs..." He reached over and flipped a switch that would cause a loud pop when they touched the breakers. It wouldn't hurt them (much), but it certainly would make a loud pop. He smiled as he watched the rabbit circle get tickled by the tail. I do wonder who will lose first....should be good.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Adelaide would get halfway through the circle of Gwyns before she would feel something hug her from behind. "You're facing the wrong way, silly." said the real Gwyn as the other ones vanished. One of Gwyn's hands came around and started feeling up Adel's sides, roaming around the girl's torso. "I saw how you were looking at us earlier." she said as her hands came around to slowly run up Adel's belly. "You're into us, aren't you? Or are you just plain perverted?" she said as her hands came up and violently grabbed Adel's chest. "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Adelaide yelped slightly at the sudden intimate groping of her breast.
"Well i guess you could say it's a bit of both Miss 180." She said giggling as the smaller girl continued her assault. "So what is it then, change of heart or multiple personalities?" Adel asked Gwyn, or the Gwyn's, or however you would word it at this point to be grammatically correct seeing as (the?) Gwyn/s had so far been rather vague to the Nordic girl on what exactly was going on inside their cute little head.
Adelaide raised her tail and wrapped it around the short girl (which was at this point pretty much her signature move) slipping it inside her shirt and doing things that could only be described as the same thing that Gwyn was doing but with a furry appendage.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Alena walks out of her bedroom, having taken longer than usual to change back into a tank top and shorts, seeing as it was dark. She arrives back in the main room after Dusk and Haven had already gone downstairs, and sees Gwyn and Adel groping each other. Alena just stares. "What the hell?" She looks at Gwyn. "Ok, you were definitely not into that kind of thing last time I saw you. Is anyone gonna tell me what happened while I was changing?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:10 pm

"It's both." she said bluntly. "Change of heart and multiple personalities. Shit happened in this poor little bunny's life that caused her to spawn... bad habits." she said, laughing a bit when Adel's tail went up her shirt. "When she tried to get rid of those bad habits, she created three personalities that she alternates between. You've spoken to two now, timid Gwyn and... well, bitchy pervy Gwyn. All you have left is murderer Gwyn." she said as she pulled away from the taller girl, the tail slipping out from her shirt as she did so. With a sigh and a playful little smile, she leaned against the wall and folded her arms across her chest, preventing Adelaide further access. She gave a side glance over to Alena and snickered. "What, don't you like me better than that shy piece of shit that wets herself at the sight of her own shadow?" she said before shaking her head. "Like seriously, I don't understand why she's afraid of everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Adelaide sighed slightly as Gwynevere pulled away from her and crossed her arms, she backed up slightly from where she herself had been standing so that she would be capable of talking to the new arrival Alena as well as Gwyn. "Eh i don't understand it either, kind of annoyed me that just offering to put her bags away she freaked out, but please let me know Bitch-evere for a little longer before I have too meet Murd-evere." She said making two awful puns in a row, before looking over too the new arrival Alena. "So essentially I asked Gwyn if she was okay and she started groping me... so please don't hate me."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Alena frowns at Gwyn. "At least the old Gwyn seemed nice enough. You're just being bitchy for no reason. If you're gonna be a bitch, at least be a justified bitch. And for the love of god, don't let the murderer out, this is bad enough." Alena sighs and looks at Adel. "I don't hate you, I'm just confused. You did seem to latch onto Gwyn rather quickly, though." She looks back to Gwyn. "So, how long before shy Gwyn comes back, or are we stuck with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 pm

"Murderer doesn't come out unless someone tries to kill me. Also, I am a justified bitch. I told you, things happened in this bunny girl's life that spawned "bad habits", for a lack of better words. I don't hate you, I'm not trying to be a bitch to irritate you, it just happens. We're part of one single mind, split apart. Before this happened, Gwyn was a bitch because she was beaten and hurt alot. Just a defense mechanism." she said as she walked over towards Adel and Alena. "I'm a bitch because old Gwyn was a bitch. I literally cannot help it." she said, extending her hand for a handshake with a bit of a nice smile. "No harm actually meant."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:00 pm

"Haha, on the bitch list you don't rank that high, trust me." Adelaide said happily as she accepted the handshake and put her arm around Alena's shoulder (rubbing her back slightly), she then stretched and yawned (bringing attention too her chest) and resting her hands on the backs of both the other girls this time.
"Anyway, your head still hurt Gwyn, that's a pretty major cut." Adel said as she wrapped her real tail (the fakes had now dissipated) around the smallest girls head, soaking up the blood with the tails fur, realizing Alena probably felt left out she activated her semblence, cloning three more tails and running one of the transparent Aura appendages around Alena's head in a similar fashion.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Alena debates in her mind for a second, then smiles and accepts Gwyn's handshake. "No, you're right. I'm sorry. I just wasn't sure what to think when I walked in and saw you and Adel groping each other. I understand that you can't help it. I've met people with worse conditions than you, who were even bitchier." Alena's smile grows even larger as Adel puts her arm around her. She looks at Gwyn's injury as Adel points it out, only just noticing it now. "Oh yeah, that looks bad. We should probably do something about that." But Alena stops, a look of pleasure taking over her face, as Adel rubbing her head with her tail. She puts her own arm around the back of Adel's chest, as that was as high as she could go on the taller girl.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:36 pm

"Ah, damnit... careful, it still hurts like a bitch." she said, running a hand up Adel's shirt and grabbing her chest. "At least try and make it feel good like I'm doing to you right now, 'kay?" she said with a wicked grin. "And while I'd love to take this to the bedroom, this is all I can do for now. I'm sure you wanna go farther with me too, right?" she asked the two girls as her other arm wrapped around Adel's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Adelaide yelped and her whole body shuddered as Gwyn groped her once more. "Okay, than I'll just have to go all out before the others get back." Is the last thing Adelaide said before taking her Tails off of the heads of the two smaller girls and sending them down their respective shirts, doing things that can only be described as "insta-tits".

Giggling slightly and leaning back against the wall with her hands behind her head like a pillow she sighed and used her superior strength and size to smoosh Gwyn and Alena together with her into a big, chesty hug. "Now isn't that nice when we all work together like nice friends." She said before giggling again and continuing the somewhat forced hug.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Once at the bottom of the stairs, Dusk shines the light around the room in a sweeping motion. He asks Haven, "Do you see where that box is?" He ignores what he hears from upstairs and continues looking.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:43 pm

"...They seem to be having one Hell of a time up there. It's like a damn slumber party..." Unlike Dusk, the hybrid found himself unable to ignore the sounds from above, which was odd considering how easily he could ignore any other thing in any other situation. Though it was apparent that he noticed what was happening behind them the lad kept progressing, shining his own flashlight through the darkness, not to aid his own eyesight, but Dusk's, rather. While he illuminated the path before him, its wielder himself would look toward the right and toward the dimmed areas of the upcoming basement, searching through the deeper parts of the sector for the objective. "Nothing so far..." he muttered, giving a silent sigh. He stood tall for a moment --- as he seemed to have bended over while moving cautiously through the darkness --- in order to adjust the position in which Silver Sanctum rested upon his shoulder. Once this was done he directed his gaze down, spotting what seemed to be a wire. Blinking, he shone his light upon it, looking along the line to see where it went. "You think this could connect to it?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 pm

"Well, if it's electrical it has to eventually lead to the source of power," Dusk answers. "Come on, let's follow it." He starts following the wire into the basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next