RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Accidental Visit [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Visit [Closed]   An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Jacob clambered into the cockpit and made room for Hira to join him
"I can always take over if you nod off."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Visit [Closed]   An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Hira gently pushes Jacob into the command chair and unstraps her armor, lodging it firmly behind the seat. She then sits in his lap, keying the outer panels closed. "Do you know how to pilot one of these?" She asks as the visual screens power up.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Visit [Closed]   An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:19 pm

"I do now" he grinned "The Ironforge clan was where I spent my first few months, they taught me how to pilot an Ironpelt."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Visit [Closed]   An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:22 pm

Smiling, Hira takes up the controls and the mech responds. The dragoness pushes the command grips forward, bringing the small walking machine into a loping run. "Well that's certainly good."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Visit [Closed]   An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:25 pm

"Doubt I'll need to use those talents too much" Jacob grunted "besides, it's only the basics, nothing too fancy."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Visit [Closed]   An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Hira shrugs and keeps the mecha running through the snow. "All you really need to know is how to keep the mech running and upright." She mumbles as she keeps her gaze concentrated on the horizon. "You might as well take a small nap. It's a long way to Vale."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Visit [Closed]   An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:56 pm

"Maybe I was exaggerating when I said I could pilot a mech" Jacob muttered barely audible over the whine of the mech and the systems within the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Visit [Closed]   An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Hira snorts slightly. "Just take a slight nap. I'll wake you when I feel tired." She says, voice swaying with the gait of the steel being.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Visit [Closed]   An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:59 pm

"I'd rather stat awake" Jacob grunted. Folding his arms across his chest and leaning back slightly in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Visit [Closed]   An Accidental Visit [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Accidental Visit [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4