RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:35 am

Silfurion looks up from his sandwich he's eating and nods to Jacob. "So you took the Sectorial master to the medbay? That's good. I'm not in her Sectorial but it worries me when any of our own are injured."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:39 am

"One of my duties among the Pyrian 52nd, aiding superior officers in whatever way they require. Mostly though it was getting them out of the line of fire" he unclasped his armour plates and shrugged them off.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:54 am

Silfurion nods with a grunt and sets his sandwich down. "I originally came from the Vorivian 5th. You've heard of them right? That's the regiment that has over ninety percent of it's guardsman with mechanical limbs."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:12 am

"Bionics tend to make me uneasy" Jacob admitted "ever since we had a run in with some Iron warriors a few years back."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:15 am

The sniper nods in understanding and rolls his sleeves up, the gleaming bionics showing. "I got mine from an accident involving a crashing Vendetta. We were in the battle for the planet of Reaper, with the daemon forces if you've heard of the battle. My Squad was under the command of the Red Reapers for that battle and even though our Vendetta crashed my unit forged on ahead and sniped down the target. They had to come back and retrieve me because my lower spine was partially separated and my shoulders were broken."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:29 am

Jacob unbuttoned his jacket and pulled it back to reveal a severe burn wound across his chest
"Melta bomb" he explained "landed next to my commander, I managed to shove him to safety, luckily I managed to get my chest plate off before it melted completely.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:31 am

"A very respectable maneuver." The red-haired marksman grunts out. "You might want to get some food before the Ratlings get to it. You know how they eat."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:42 am

Jacob smirked
"Might have to do that" he got to his feet and walked over to the food, baring his teeth at a few staring ratlings as he passed them.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:07 am

The kitchen is operating at full speed, allowing Jacob to get food quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:37 am

Jacob returned to his opposite Silfurion with a small iron plate full of food, mostly meat. He sat down and tore into the platter.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:43 am

Silfurion smirks when he sees what's on Jacob's plate. "You sure like meat."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:21 am

Jacob grunted
"Side effect of my condition."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:45 am

The sniper shrugs. "Hey meat's great. I'm not arguin' with ya."
A lith bandaged arm reaches over Jacobs shoulder as Kokkino leans on his back, nicking a slice of bacon before standing and sitting next to him, pulling the bandages away from her mouth and nomming the bacon.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:54 am

Jacob turned a disapproving eye on Kokkino, before remembering she was a superior officer and averting his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:05 pm

Noticing the disapproving glare Kokkino snorts before speaking in her jarring mechanical voice. "We are of same rank. Glare at me all you want." She pulls the bandages back over her jaw. "So Hira is considering you for her Sectorial. The assault group."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:26 pm

Jacob raised an eyebrow
"Never considered being part of an assault vanguard before. Usually I'm just the grunt who jumps in the path of bullets" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:30 pm

The assassin shrugs. "You seem suited for it apparently. You'll have to prove yourself in front of the chapter master however."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Jacob nodded absently, staring at the food on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Kokkino pokes his shoulder. "Eat, you fight worse on an empty stomach."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Jacob shrugged before resuming his meal.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:45 pm

When Jacob is finished, an Ogryn calls from the door. "The one named Reaver is to report to training hall!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:50 pm

Jacob slung his armour over his shoulder and got to his feet, nodding a brief farewell to Kokkino and Silfurion before walking to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:54 pm

The Ogryn points down the hall. "Seven doors, left side. The Sectorial Masters there now."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Jacob smirked to himself before starting off down the corridor, the fact that the Ogryn could count, or even give directions was a little surreal.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:09 pm

When he eventually enters the training hall, what greets him is Hira out of her armor still, a pleasent and happy looking man in Power armor, and a tall stern looking man with a 5 'o' clock shadow with Artificer armor. Two dreadnoughts stand in the corners.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Jacob knelt bowing his head in respect. He had once more donned his battered carapace armour, in preparation for his trial.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:48 pm

The stern-faced man speaks, his voice deep and gravelly. "Rise young one. There will be two tests. One to see if you have enough skill, and another to check your sectorial."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next