RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beach brawl [Ask first]

Go down 
+3
Swordslinger
Wei Tzu
Icrus505
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Sam looked back at Daisy and smiled as she walked over. She nodded in thanks as she bent over and grabbed a nice cold beer. Ah....a nice cold beer. She thought as she cracked it open, and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Robin took the lemonade, "Thanks." She said, beaming. Bringing up the drink to her lips, then stopping suddenly, looking at Sam downing alcohol.

"....I don't mean to be rude, but how old is she?" Robin asked, turning to the group.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:45 pm

Daisy took the cap off of her own lemonade and took a long drink from it, wiping her lips off with her arm afterwards. At Robin's question, Daisy was also puzzled, she didn't know Sam's age, but due to recent events, Daisy was pretty much against alcohol completely. Daisy shrugged to Robin then signed to Sam "Yeah, how old are you anyway?" Genuinely intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Sam just looked at Daisy with a matter of fact look. She then held a note to her. [Older then you......by one year....you have no room to talk about 'no beer'.....need I say...Cyber Grimm?] She waited then for her response while she handed her that she handed Robin a note. [Don't worry I know how to handle this stuff....only one thing has made me loss it.] She was referring to the 'Aphrodisiac' drink from the dinner she was at one time.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:39 pm

"....You fainted and had to be dragged out." Robin said, having been there and taken the drink herself. The experience was enough for her to swear off alcohol completely, "I don't think you should be drinking that."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:41 pm

Sam just narrowed her eyes at her. She then handed her a note. [Better then you have tried.] She smiled as she sipped it some more. She smiled at Robin and simply shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Daisy rubbed her temples at the mention of Cyber Grimm and signed to Sam "Please don't mention that night, that night was the night I quit alcohol completely, alcohol nearly ruined my relationship with Hoshi, I just don't want to see something bad happening to you because of alcohol too" Daisy then shrugged as if to say "That's just my two pennies worth." Daisy unrolled a towel and laid it across the sand before laying down on it, exposing her back to the Sun, Daisy reached back and undid her bikini top Don't want to get a tan line She thought to herself as she sunbathed, keeping her eyes open beneath her sun glasses to watch what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Sam just shrugged as she knocked the rest of the can back. She then reached down and grabbed a lemonade. She just looked around as she took a drink of her lemonade. Nice and sour.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Thorn just sat there and laughed at Sam's expense as the crab was pulled off by a girl she didn't know. She shrugged it off guessing that she was a friend of hers. She kept a close eye on Sam as they conversed, as she may make a surprise attack any minute now. As she was offered a drink. She reached in grabbing a lemonade. Although this lemonade was brightly colored PINK. She took the cap off taking a short sip wincing at the surprisingly sour flavor. She knew lemonade was sour, but not this sour. She then noticed the girl was actually using signs and the other sign language. So she figured both had some kind of disability. She then said, "I assume you all know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:36 pm

Sam just shrugged. As if saying, 'I suppose.' She then took a sip of her lemonade and sighed. Nice and sour. She looked to Thorn and just shook her head before going back to her drink.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Argent walked up to the crest of a sand dune just on the edge of the beach, looking at the scene that sprawled before him. Wearing his beach shorts, he had a blue cooler in one hand, much smaller than Daisy's seeing as it was planned for just two people, and a girls waist looped around the other. "So Claire, see anyone you recognize?" He asked, quickly kissing the dog faunus on the cheek before he waved the hand with the cooler at Thorn, smiling at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:38 am

"Not as far as I can telll..." Claire frowned slightly but shrugged it off, hugging closer to Argent and pressing his arm between her bikini-covered chest, "You sure seem to. Another one of the girls you hang out with?" she asked with mock annoyance, reaching up to pinch and tug on his cheek slightly.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Thorn waved at Argent giving him a smile. She walked away from her current group and moved over to greet him saying, "Hi Argent, this lucky lady must be the Claire you've been telling us so much about?" She then took her lemonade in one hand screwing the cap off, and she took another long refreshing sip that was much needed in the hot and humid weather of the day.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:10 pm

"Well personally, I consider myself to be the lucky one but yes, this is Claire." Argent said, smiling proudly at Thorn and resisting the urge to kiss Claire on the cheek right then and there. "Thorn, this is Claire, my girlfriend. Claire, this is Thorn, my teammate." He said, nodding at both of them respectively.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:22 pm

"I see. Nice to meet you, Thorn." Claire said, reaching forwards with her palm, indicating a desire to shake the other girl's hand. Her Faunus parts bopped happily while she walked, now staying still as she stood, "You're keeping adequately away form him I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:44 am

Thorn giggles and replied to Claire by saying, "Of course of course, I have someone else on the team anyways." She them smiled and sent Argent a wink. She then said, "Well dines you're here why don't you join us over by the umbrella. And don't mind the sand all over me...it's nothing." Thorn looked down at her body noting it was covered in sand that wasn't coming off, especially her cleavage area.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:15 am

"Shame on you, Thorn. A lady shouldn't kiss and tell." Argent teased, grinning at the wink and wondering if their other teammate was around. As she mentioned the sand, he made sure to avoid the... sandier areas of Thorn's body. "Well if the missus doesn't mind, I'd love to." Argent said happily, blushing the tiniest bit when he realized that he just subconsciously called Claire his wife.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 am

"I don't mind at all." Claire shrugged before moving to rest her head on Argent's shoulder again, her wolf ears twitching against his neck as she bore the face of happiness, "Must be hard, living with a couple in the same room. Not that I'd know or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: P   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Thorn rubbed the back of her neck and said, "Well, not exactly a couple...more like a....let's just go with couple for now." Thorn then said to Argent, "But this lady must kiss and tell. It's a habit of hers." She then began walking back to where the others were located. She then turned around motioning the other two to follow.

Last edited by Skylight on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : N)
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Argent rolled his eyes jokingly, chuckling softly as he loop his arm around Claire's waist, walking to follow Thorn down the sand dune, looking at the others sitting by the large cooler. Huh, Daisy's here too. I wonder if her girlfriend is too, maybe anyone else. Argent mused in his head as he walked along.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:49 am

Claire raised a brow at Thorn's evident hesitation, but otherwise said nothing. She glued herself to Argent and started rubbing against him pleasantly, "Hurm... Guess we won't be spending the time alone then. But at least we get drinks, right?" the Faunus girl laughed, giving Argent a playful lick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach brawl [Ask first]   Beach brawl [Ask first] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach brawl [Ask first]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2