RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Featherfall [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Featherfall [closed]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Featherfall [closed]    Featherfall [closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:49 pm

David just smiled as she flew by him. He then flew straight up to high level, before cutting the engine. He then dived to the ground. He pulled up and glided past her with the speed he had gained.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall [closed]    Featherfall [closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Alicia saw David's dive manoeuvre, and smiled. Now she'd really have some fun.
With some difficulty, she aimer herself upward and gave a few quick bursts of momentum to get herself higher. She was aimed almost straight up, and when she crested her ascent and began to fall, she folded her wings in close and dove, keeping them open just enough to go forward with the dive, instead of straight down.
She could see Beacon, and see that they had gone higher than the cliffs in their dives. With their trajectory, they would probably land on the cliffs, and as Alicia gained on David, she could see it was going to be close. She folded her wings closer, pulling ahead, but it would be a close finish.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall [closed]    Featherfall [closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:05 pm

David saw beacon in the distance and saw the owl faunus gaining on him. He just smiled and decided that it was going to be close. He just decided that, out of chivalry, to let her win. He reused his speed just a tad and let her take the lead. He just smiled at the fun he had. He soon landed and looked over at her and smiled under his helm. "Ah nothing like a good fly eh?" He asked as his wings folded up.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

Location : The White Fang headquarters. We need a better vacuum.

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall [closed]    Featherfall [closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Alicia banked and flapped, slowing down and landing on the edge of the cliff, with David to land next beside her. He had obviously let up, but she didn't mention it, though she didn't appreciate that he went easy on her. All she could think was, It better not have been because I'm a girl.
Grinning, she straightened a few feathers and turned to David, hands on her hips. "Keep the Lien," she said, jerking her chin at him, eyes glinting. "Save them for a real competition, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall [closed]    Featherfall [closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:25 pm

He smiled at her and laughed slightly. "Thought I would slow up. Jets are fun yes, but slamming into the pavement isn't as fun." He said rubbing the back of his head. He just looked down at his watch and sighed. "It appears I must prepare for an outing. It was a pleasure to meet you Alicia." He said extending his hand out to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

Location : The White Fang headquarters. We need a better vacuum.

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall [closed]    Featherfall [closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Alicia nodded, and took David's hand, shaking it firmly. "Nice flying with you." she replied, looking around. It was probable time she get back to her team as well. "Good luck selling that skin," she nodded to David's backpack, turning away. "Oh, and David," she called over her shoulder, "Next time you steal my kill, you'd better hope those jets are faster!" she winked humorously over her shoulder, and walked in toward the buildings that made up Beacon campus.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall [closed]    Featherfall [closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:16 pm

David nodded as he walked away. If the girl would look in her hand she would see a small sack filled with lien, and David would be gone. Inside the sack a note would lay, and it would say. [A deals a deal.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall [closed]    Featherfall [closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Featherfall [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2