RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc

Go down 
+7
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
BillyD3Kidd
eyeblaster3
Amber
Shemskis
R3dder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Note to self... challenge Marc sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:33 pm

'I still don't get how they move so quick with their huge weapons!' Straudd says with genuine surprise in his voice.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Marc's eyes widen at the impressive dodge, landing back on the ground and regaining his stance. Seeing the gun, he frown and starts sprinting to the side. He needed to put pressure on the Shem and move in closer. Olyndicus changes forms, Marc holding it at his side as the shaft opens up and the chain gun inside begins spinning. Marc twist the dial on the side of his weapon, loading the ice dust and aiming near Shem's feet. As long as he could get the other stuck in place Marc knew he could land a hit.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:43 pm

"Well that's a lot of bullets... I'll just be moving over here." Jet says nonchalantly as he walks over to a rather convenient chest high wall.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Marc groans as the ice is broken, knowing he will have to think fast. Changing Olyndicus' form, Marc runs as fast as he can, a blur as he moves closer and closer. Knowing that Shem is fast enough to block, Marc swing as the lowered sword in attempt to knock it away. After the swing he moves to block any attack fro the other weapon.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:26 am

Marc's eyes widen when he sees the crystal, trying to jump away from it. It's too late as the shock runs up his leg, making him shout in pain as he landed back in stance. Knowing it was over, Marc yells in aggravation. "It's just one hit, and dust at that! I can still win if we keep fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:32 am

Hmm... on second thought, maybe I won't bother challenging Marc if something like that is what beats him.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:34 am

Jet watches closely, impressed with Shem's hit on such a surprisingly fast target. "Hmm, Marc seems angry... Shem better watch out..."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:43 am

Marc scowls in annoyance, standing and crossing his arms. "You got lucky. You can't count on luck in battle." Sighing when he sees Shem's obviously looks of surprise, Marc walks over and shakes hands. "But... It was a good fight for the most part. I wouldn't be disappointed to have you fight by my side." he admits reluctantly.

Last edited by BillyD3Kidd on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:45 am

"Good to see he's at least a good sport." He smiles a bit, watching the two.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:03 am

Rolling her eyes before jumping off the mats, Viola walks over to the teacher and asks "So... What now?"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:32 am

Inigo walks into the battle arena and notices a small crowd.

"Prof. Blue? I was supposed to attend your combat Techniques class, but I was held up. When I got to your class, there was a note on the door saying the class had gone on a class field trip. Have I missed anything?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:03 am

Walking in while twirling her spear passively, she continues humming a song as she walks to them, "Oi, sorry 'bout not on time, I had a late night training." walking over to next to Inigo, she stops the twirling and holds it with tip in the air, a small smile on her face as she thinks, 'Yeah, not that I care that I am late for this, it's obviously going to be boring.'
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:15 am

Arthur follows after Aoife closely. "We're awfully sorry we're late, but this one refused to get get moving so we could arrive on time"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:34 am

Aphelion, following everyone, rides in on Equinox. "Sorry I'm late, my bed was away from the window and I usually wake up by sunrise. Pray tell I missed nothing of importance."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:47 am

Looking at the person riding in on a horse, she jabs Arthur in the side as she subtly activates her aura, whispering, "Hell is that guy doing? Sort of tempted to trip the horse up, wanna see what happens if I do?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:24 am

Arthur whispers back "Uhh, that's a little rude to say the least, besides what's the horse done to you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:35 am

"It's giving me the evil eye." Laughing at her reply, she says in a normal voice, "Besides, when have I ever been polite to people?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:05 am

Arthur sighs. "Just go fight someone, it'll keep you from causing any more mischief"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:13 am

Saying in a rather sarcastic tone, she goes "Aww, but that would mean interrupting the lesson." Grinning immediately afterwards, she yells out, "Jet or Zack, fight me!"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Jet glances over at Aoife and Arthur before noticing the person on the horse and becoming visibly surprised. "Why the heck is there a guy on a horse... We can bring pets?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc   Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class field-trip: Shem vs Marc
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next