RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:09 am

Aphelion was napping in his bed, calmly breathing with a book on his face and arms crossed across his chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:15 am

Argent limped into the room, exhausted as he fell into bed, grunting loudly as pain flared across his back. "Ugh.... I gotta stop hitting myself on stuff.... though to be fair, I deserve it...." Argent groaned, rolling over to his side to see Aphelion. "Hey.... Hey Aph?" He called, not really having anyone he could turn to in this situation as he hurt too much to keep walking around.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:46 am

Raising his head and causing the book to fall onto his chest, Aphelion groggily turned to look at Argent, blinking a few times in the process, "What... What's up Argent?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:51 am

"I was wondering...." He asked, embarrassed that he had to ask for someone else's help. He'd already asked Minty for it and now he was asking Aph too. Way to go, Keaton. "Well, I was wondering. You have a girlfriend, right? Have you ever hand any uhh... fights? Or did something you regret?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:56 am

"Plenty. Fights I mean, not girlfriends." Aphelion said before looking at his hand, "Well, more like fiancee." he corrected Argent before sighing and laying back down, "But yeah, we had a bunch."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:04 pm

"Well uhh.... How'd you patch things up?" He asked, sitting at the edge of his bed, fingers tented as he braced his elbows on his knees, staring at the floor as he twiddled his thumbs. "You know already. You were there... but I ****ed up... and I need to make things right...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:09 pm

"Well... It's not like everyone is the same. I moped around a lot after fights but then I tried to apologize and I dunno... things worked out. Best thing was that I knew she wanted me back." Aphelion shrugged and sat up, "I can't really help... Your girlfriend probably doesn't throw fire around mindlessly, heh."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:15 pm

"Yeah but... how?" He asked, looking pleadingly at his teammate, hoping for some kind of advice. "I... I don't know what to do. She probably hates me and never wants to see me again but... I can't accept that. I can't take that. I need her Aph... but I don't know how to be with her again...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:17 pm

"Make it up to her? Beg, I guess. Don't let her take control of the situation. Refuse to back down until she hears you out. She'd probably try to throw you away to avoid hearing what you want to say but you gotta persist." Aphelion said casually before yawning slightly, "If you fail one day, try again the next. Don't let her forget about you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:30 pm

"That's... that's actually good advice." Argent said, managing a weak grin at his friend as his brain immediately started thinking of ways to make it up to Claire. "I gotta go then...." He said, grunting as he stood, limping to the door. "Thanks Aph." He said hurriedly, not a moment to lose as he opened his scroll and sent a message.

[Hey Minty, do you mind getting my weapons for me?]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:38 pm

The bovine, having some free time, quickly ran up to the employee lockers and opened the temporary one, taking out the metal weapons that belonged to Argent and sent him a message of confirmation. Aphelion, on the other hand, just waved to Argent on the way out before taking out an ice pack and going over to re-freeze it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Argent sent a quick reply for Minty to meet him behind the shop as he hailed a taxi, not wanting to strain himself too much lest he pass out of exhaustion before he even got there. Stopping a block away, Argent hobbles to the alley behind the shop, hoping no one was coming out to take out the trash as he checked his scroll the weather report that week. "It's gonna be cold. Good." He muttered, waiting for minty.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:53 pm

Minty came to the back of the shop with a small package consisting of his weapons. Handing them to him, she took her PDA out again and typed on it, [I'm glad to see you got better!!!]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:16 pm

"Barely." He said, thanking her as he took the package and started rolling up his pant legs to put his boots on. "Thanks for doing this for me though. You don't know how much it means to me." He said, looking up as he bent down, rolling the other leg. "Do you mind sending Claire out on an errand tonight? I need to make it up to her and show her she means the world to me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Minty nodded towards Argent and looked inside the shop. [I have to go now but I promise I'll send her out] she typed to him before rushing inside, chest bouncing up and down as it usually did.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:26 pm

"Wait!" Argent said, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her into a quick hug. "Thank you so much for this, Minty." He said sincerely as he put on his weapons, testing to see if they still ran properly after a few days of no use. "Thanks a lot. I won't hold you up any longer but can you make Claire wear warm clothes? I heard it'll be cold tonight."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:29 pm

[Okay] Minty said, albeit typing slightly hesitantly, wriggling out of Argent's hug and then very quickly rushing back in.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Argent made sure the door closed securely behind Minty as he tested his weapons once more. "God, my body's gonna hate me later for this." He muttered as he walked up to the curb, slowly accelerating into a run as he leaped into the air, Agni propelling him onto a fire escape as he leaped again, easily making his way across Vale for the task at hand.

[Time skip to that evening]

Argent clapped his hands to rid them of the frost that had accumulated on his gauntlets, a light snow fall making him shiver slightly as he admired his handiwork. All around the district, he'd nearly depleted his dust supply forming sculptures of Claire, each one lovingly detailed and beautiful, made from perfect memory of each of her features. Sighing, Argent simply hopes she sees them and walks home.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:43 pm

It may've been too early for that kind of present. Being the kind Huntress that she was, Claire offered to promptly demolish the structures that came up out of nowhere of her, fully aware of whose job it was. One by one, she tore them apart with metal-clad fists, though she didn't disclose who was the culprit.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:19 pm

[Time skip to the next morning]

Argent woke up bright and early, knowing that he couldn't do the same stunt as last night. They'll melt a little by lunch time. He thought as he refilled the dust on his weapons, checking them one last time before he headed out. Hobbling through Vale for a suitable place, Argent finds a park next to the mall he knew Claire frequented for her games. "Here's to hoping she got over me and got bored." He said sadly as he began working on the fountain, his heart wrenching when he noticed how similar it was to the one the skated on.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Seeing as Claire picked up her games the day before, since she was visiting the statues anyway, she was currently stuck in her room playing one of them, mashing the buttons furiously.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Argent sat on the edge of a building, one leg hanging over the roof, the other folded, stepping on the floor. As the sun grows high in the sky, Argent sighs. "Well who knows, she might see it." He hoped as he stood, waiting for evening before dotting the area with statues of Claire, ending by sitting on the roof of the pizza shop, right above Claire's window.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Grunting as she was called up again to the statues, Claire left the restaurant promptly by a cab and went about doing her demolition, still keeping the details of the culprit a secret.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Argent sighed sadly as Claire demolished his apologies, dropping down to ground level to wave a soft thanks to Minty, he begins his walk home, saddened each time he saw the stump of a melting statue, not bothering to repair it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Claire returned to the pizza shop and continued playing her new collection of dating simulation games.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Argent woke up the next morning, refilling his nearly empty weapons with dust, getting used to the daily routine. "I wonder how much trouble I'll get in for skipping class for a week." He thought as he traversed the Vale rooftops, starting the retinue of statues, carving an "I'm sorry" or an "I love you" in each one, knowing it was Claire that was demolishing each one. "C'mon Claire...." He said to himself as he finished another statue, "It gets harder everyday...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Angrily destroying the statues, Claire got visibly even angrier when she took the shards with writing and read them, promptly smashing them onto the roofs. More furious with each statue, she quickly finished her job and returned to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next