RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go back to sleep

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:07 am

"Hmph. When you start fighting for real, do you actually manage to hit your enemies? If so, I'm surprised!" Melissa said, moving to lie down on the ground nearby, hands behind her head as she lay there casually.

"Well, can I at least get your name? I think Mr Ozpin said everyone's names but I kind of forgot... When you get yourself killed I don't want to get your name wrong when giving a speech at your funeral." She asked.

"Though I doubt there'd be anyone there to care anyways..." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
JL

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:10 am

IC:

"Guys, can we not? I want to go to sleep. I don't want this to become a bad experience....."

Like that time when they started rubbing their butts on my bed....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:15 am

"There sure as hell wouldn't"
Shard remembers back to his childhood, and the revelation that caused him to lose his trust in people in the first place. How no-one cared when he went missing, how no-one cared that he was a slave for four years, and worst of all, no-one, not even his parents, cared that he was back.
"And I'll be damned before I make an effort to change that."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:21 am

Melissa sniffed derisively in response to Mr Rude Boy, a laugh almost breaking through due to how fun this was, "So you're lazy as well as slow? Great! Maybe you can be the team couch warmer!" She taunted.

She noticed the boy that was apparently their leader ask her to stop, but paid him no heed. Why did people love to stop her fun all the time?
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:23 am

IC:

"Well, since you're so keen on asking on others, how about you tell us about yourself?" I mutter as I turn in my bed to face Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:27 am

"Sounds good to me. The idea of helping you people makes me sick."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:39 am

Hearing the tired boy's suggestion, Melissa jumped up, suddenly grinning again. Spinning around cheerfully, she pointed a finger to the ceiling.

"OKAY! I'LL GO FIRST!" She shouted, "I'M MELISSA STERN, 18 YEARS OLD, FEMALE, SHORT ENOUGH THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW SHORT, THREE SIZES ARE-"

She abruptly stopped as she realized what she was about to say, and blushed. Apparently even crazies have SOME decency.

Clearing her throat, she continued, "So uh... what about you?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 am

IC:

Well, it was my suggestion. I might as well go along with it. "My name's Lan. I'm 14 years old. I grew up with parents who....were ok, and...well...yeah."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:10 am

Shard grumbled
All this "Happy go Lucky" crap really got on his nerves
"Boo hoo, bad memories with your parents. At least they cared about you at some point." He thought
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:11 am

IC:

"Huh. So what about you? You think your parents didn't care about you?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:27 am

((OOC I'm assuming Lan's comment was directed at Shard, so this post is under that assumption. If that is not the case, this post never happened))

"Again with the communication!? I know my parents didn't care. I return to my hometown after 4 years of being a slave, and no-one, not even my god-damn PARENTS CARED THAT I WAS GONE! It was just 'Oh Shard, we weren't expecting you'! So excuse me if I have trouble trusting you assholes if I can't even trust my own blood!. Excuse me if I lose control in a battle because that's how I stayed alive for the better part of my childhood."
Shard slammed the wall so hard, his fist broke through the wall. Today had been stressful, with Initiation, the rumble in Steinmetz Manor and now these stupid people who wouldn't leave him alone
"DAMN I hate people."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:58 am

IC:

"Is that your conclusion?"

I push myself off my bed, facing him, ignoring the hole that now existed in the wall. I'd call Kirkka tomorrow morning or something for that. I was half-asleep, and my hair fell onto my face, but I still stared towards Shard. If he turned to face me, I'd be staring straight into his eyes.

"Is it your conclusion that by doing nothing, somebody will reach out in pity to touch your heart? It's not my place to say it - half of me feels guilty of still doing the exact same thing - but if that's your conclusion.....then it's wrong."

I slumped back into my bed.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:52 pm

"Wow, that's what you got from this? Damn, I must be stuck on the dumbest team here! I gave up on having friends and people I trust the moment I got home. Try and "touch my heart" if you want, but that's like looking for the Holy Grail. You won't find nothin'. I'm going to make this as clear as I can to all of you;
I hate you just for being here. I will do nothing to help you unless there is something in it for me, and I will not hesitate to sacrifice any of your lives to save my own."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:04 pm

IC:

Sorry about this....but as much as I hate to say it...it's the truth. Again, I pushed myself up, but this time I swept my hair off my face. "Well, if you keep on thinking that way, yeah. We won't find nothin'."

OOC: Sleep, day pasts, Lan to Beacon Workship thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go back to sleep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2