RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 Years, Day 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:17 am

OOC: I'll be using Indigo for event things.

The dorm is practically empty except for the four students sleeping in their new beds. Their things sit in the corner. As the sun peaks out early in the morning to first student to wake gets up. Walking in front of the row of beds, arms crossed and back straight, he waits a moment. After he has had time to wake up himself he takes a deep breath...

"Wake up! Day one, time to get in gear!" waiting for a response, he taps his foot impatiently. "We have work to do. None of us have unpacked, we have breakfast in two hours, and class after that." He opens the curtain wide, letting in the bit of light from the rising sun. His head hurt a bit after the ball, but he wouldn't admit that. There was no excuse for laziness when you wanted to be a huntsman.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Aphelion opened the door room, shirtless, with a towel hanging from his neck.

"Oh, you're awake already Marc? Nice. I couldn't sleep so I trained." he said, walking up to his bed and taking a new shirt out of his bags and pulling out the pillow from under the blankets. Then he pulled out one of the paper bags which housed a few donuts a few days back, blew into it and slammed on it hard with his palm to give off a loud bang, making sure everyone wakes up.

"That was to make sure you guys aren't sleeping. It would seem that a lot of you are hungover from last night. No worries, you'll build up a resistance after some more drinks." said Aphelion before pulling our a piece of paper from his pocket.

"With all this being said, I have revised us as a team, and as a leader I officially decided that I'm electing Alani to be the second-in-command. With no offence to you guys, Marc, Drakk, but I felt that we should share the command between both of our partnerships and Alani seems better for the job. Once again, nothing personal." he said. He cleared his throat, "For now, I'm leaving you with two hours free time to do whatever, preferably unpack. Oh, and eat this." he added, pulling out three airtight packed roast duck legs he nicked from the ball, "We're skipping breakfast to train. Then class, then more training. Three classes, lunch and more training until curfew. Then we drink and sleep. Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Alani remained in bed after Marc's first wake-up call. She rustled around a bit and thought she heard a voice, but in her half-conscious state she couldn't make out what was being said. That is, until a loud explosion of sound filled the room after their team leader popped the paper bag with authority. "What the heck?!?!" Alani flailed and flung her body up into a sitting position on the bed, heart racing and eyes bulging. After hearing Aphelion's speech, Alani lifted a hand and pointed a finger up lazily to announce, "Well, as second-in-command, I am going back to sleep." She proceeded to flop back down onto the soft mattress and roll over. "And we're not skipping breakfast. Whatever we're getting is probably way better than those old leftovers from the dance." As she attempted to go back to sleep, something poked out of her sheets, something green and shiny. What could it be?
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Drakk awoke to the sound of people talking dreadfully loud. He simply groaned and rolled over, putting his face into his pillow only to suddenly jump up realizing where he was. "Ah crap!" Jumping out of the bed and putting on his usual jacket with the 8-point star. "I heard something about no food. No army can survive without food. I have no objections to not having a full meal, but I gotta have something.... I'll take a little chocolate bar if I have to. Oh and I uh... I sort of have everything unpacked already and stored away. The only stuff I bought was snack food to last through an apocalypse and my gear."

Last edited by SgtReynolds on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Marc looks at his teammates around the room. 'At least our leader seems to know what he is doing.' he shrugs to himself, going to Alani's bed and pulling the covers away. "Second-in-command or not, you need to train. How is that leg feeling?"

Walking to her bag, he tosses it onto her bed, picking up his own things and starting to toss them on the bed, he looks Aphelion. "Have you unpacked?" he asks as he takes out some pictures. One of a young couple, and the other of what looked like Marc as a child with a smiling woman.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:56 pm

"I never packed or unpacked. I always just travelled. Stand back." said Aphelion. He walked up to the window, opened it and whistled very loudly.

No later than 10 seconds later his horse leapt through the window, coming to a halt beside him.

"Equinox, they're my new team. Lady and gentlemen, meet Equinox." he said casually before taking off all the bags from Equinox and patting him on the flank, signalling to leave. With no hesitation, Equinox jumped back out, Aphelion closing the window behind him.

He then sat back down on his bed and started pulling out various liquors, plants and cooking instruments.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Alani groaned as the sheets were pulled away from her, taking the comforting warmth away with it. "Hey!" With nothing left to cover herself, it was now apparent that she had slept with her Boom-orange wrapped between her arms and legs as if it were some kind of pillow or stuffed animal. She wore a pair of striped, brown pajama pants coupled with a forest green shirt with a leafy pattern all around. Her short hair was quite ruffled as well, giving her a natural groggy look to match her expression.

Setting her weapon aside, she sat up and looked around to see not only her teammates, but a random horse leaping into the room. "What in the world?!" All she could do was watch, mouth agape as the animal fled through the window just as it had entered.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:26 pm

"So... a you have a pony. Please tell me its name isn't retarded." Ven got up from his bed. He was already wearing his gauntlets, Wrath and Fury. He apparently liked to be ready in the event of an emergency. He pulled out a metal case from under his bed, opened it, and began to put on his armor. Judging by his appearance and then how easily he lifted the armor, it was almost like a plastic toy. After strapping it on, he reached for a bag under his bed and pulled out 2 chocolate bars from a side pocket and put them put them behind his chest plate. "So about this training... will there be blood?" Ven had an evil grin on his face as if he enjoyed the loss of blood.

Last edited by SgtReynolds on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Marc watches the horse, not sure what to say. Once it was gone he shakes his head, going back to his things and putting the pictures next to his bed. Sighing, he gives a little smile at the one of him and a woman. 'Aunt Marigold will want me to check up soon.' he thinks to himself, sighing and unpacking his clothes.

Once he sees all his things are out Marc puts the bag under his bed and sits down. Staring at the other picture of a man and woman he sighs. "We should go train soon." he says half happily and half a bit sadly. Kicking Alani's bed, he tells her "Unpack, we have training to do."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:01 am

"Hey, I was seven when I named it, and it won't respond to anything else. As I said, he's Equinox. And if you want blood so much, then work hard to hurt. But the training during breakfast will just be a few laps to make sure you burn all the traces of alcohol in yourselves." said Aphelion, pulling out his spare clothes, all looking the same, and putting them in his drawer.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:49 pm

"Okay fiiiine!" Alani reluctantly rose out of bed, landing on her bare feet. As she went to get some things from her bag she added, "And for the record, I didn't have any alcohol last night." Toothbrush in hand, along with a few other toiletries, she made her way to the bathroom to start her day properly. Already it seemed that sharing the room with these three boys was going to be quite... stressful, to put it lightly.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:58 pm

"Well... I like the idea of blood, but I won't go out and force someone to bleed." Ven moved next to the door and leaned up against it scanning the room. It was empty except for the beds, bags, and people. The walls were bare and just a simple room with a wooden trim. Kinda reminds me of my old house... Remembering he forgot to look at the schedule, he looked over to Aphelion to ask, "What time are our classes? I didn't look at the schedule."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Marc stands, grabbing his weapon and giving a faint smile to the picture of the young couple. "I'm ready when you are. Alani, we are working on team combat together today, whether you like it or not." He throws the blankets back on her bed, stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:33 am

"That's a shame Alani. I'd have thought you at least drank punch..." said Aphelion before turning to Drakk, "Thanks for reminding me. Here are our revised schedules. Needed more training in there." he added, pulling out three sheets of paper and handing them out. Then he moved to a corner, pulled out his hacky sack and started kickin'.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:47 pm

After a few minutes, Alani returns with minty-fresh breath and her hair a bit more straightened up, except of course for that one little green tuft of hair that never seems to want to stay down. Taking one look around the room, it was obvious they'd need to do some rearranging before unpacking anything. The beds were too close together. Even without their belongings put away the room already looked much too crowded. "Okay, we have to do something about this." Thinking for a moment, Alani starts pushing boxes around and making room to move the furniture. "Guys, help me out with that bed," Alani instructed, placing one of the bedside tables in a corner of the room on the front wall.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Ven moves towards Alani to help her with the bed. "You might want to remove the mattress first before moving the bed frame. It'd make it much lighter and easier to move." Ven grabs the pillow and blankets and puts them on his bed to make the other one bare.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Marc goes to one of the beds, taking of the mattress before lifting the frame. He takes it to the corner of the room with a grunt. Gently setting it down, he looks at Alani. "Like this?" he asks as he gets his mattress and pillow back on the bed. "It already looks bigger." he smiles a bit, starting to put his things under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:32 am

Aphelion frowned. Great... I get the baby blue sheets. Oh well, those who are last will be first. Mimicking his team, he removed the sheets and the mattress from the frame then casually carried it to the corner. He threw the mattress and the sheets back onto the bed frame and sat on it. It gave way under his body easily. Bleugh, this feels like the time I slept on the bog.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Once the beds were all in place, Alani moved on to push the dressers together on the far wall, creating one long surface to place any belongings on. Of course, it was to be shared with the entire team. "That should do it. At this point, everyone had their own corner of the room with a small bedside table. The center of the room was adorned with a large rug and had ample walking space for the bunch as well as any guests.

Moving right along, Alani went back to her belongings to put away her clothes. Without any actual closet space, she was forced to take up two drawers. 'Eh, they're guys. How much stuff can they really have?' she thought, figuring it wouldn't be a big deal, or at least hoped it wouldn't. There were still four drawers left.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:53 pm

After the beds were all in order, Ven took his bag and his metal case for storing his equipment and stuffed them under his bed again then laid back down on his bed to wait for the others to say or do something that involved him. He pulls out his phone and begins going through old pictures he took weeks, months, and years ago.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Marc puts his armor on and stretches, looking out the window at the sun. "We should hurry." Looking at Aphelion, he crosses his arms. "So, are we going to go train now? I think we took more time then we should have fixing this place up."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Aphelion finished putting all of his apparatus in his drawer. Then he pulled out a bottle of beer and stuffed it under his shirt.

"Indeed, now is probably a good time to go do some laps. If we do 30 around the campus quick enough we still might catch breakfast." said Aphelion before going up to the window, opening it and jumping through, "And this way we get an earlier start."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Alani tried to say something but the words just didn't come out quick enough. Their team leader was already through the window. Instead, she simply sighed. Grabbing her armor, which she had lazily thrown at the foot of the bed after moving everything around, she walked over to the weapons room to hang it up. "Have fun tiring yourself out before class. I'm taking a shower and actually going to eat something decent. If you want to be able to focus during class I suggest you all do the same." Remembering that she was appointed second-in-command, she realized that she at least held some authority over the team. Whether they listened to her or not was their decision though.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:40 pm

"Focus during class.... build some endurance.... focus during class... build some endurance.... Decisions, decisions..." Ven contemplated what he should do, but given that he already had his armor on, and how much he enjoyed fighting, he decided it was a good idea to train. He had trained before, building his own weapons and armor and then practicing with them. But now he was at Beacon... and now he wasn't training alone. He was part of a team, now and he needed to make sure they could rely on him. Ven got up from his bed, put away his phone, and headed for the window. Crawling half-way through it, he turned back to Alani. "If you get to breakfast before I get back, which is likely, save me two sausages." Ven crawled through the window and followed Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Marc watches them climb out the window, thinking for a moment before sighing. "I hate to ask, but since it's only day one can I skip practice? I have some important work to get to, and I would rather not put it off." he explains. His vehicles needed to be checked out. Having a technical problem while in action would be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 Years, Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Years, Day 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next