RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep

Go down 
+20
Wrecker
DrGustave
Aphrodisiac
Metroidhunter
Laris_Cole
xthorgoldx
Yuki-Chan
Navolas2
JL
Jetscream
Myren
Frankenstein Joe
Kaliot
Seiryuu24
SentientSnake
Prinny
Amber
zhleader
Sun Wukong
Vox
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

Expedition to Autunno Keep Empty
PostSubject: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:00 am

"Go to interesting places, they said. Learn about ancient peoples, they said. Chicks love an archeologist, they said. Did anyone say wake up to a scorpion the size of your palm on your junk? Did anyone mention the sleepless nights shoved in a hole barely bigger than you are waiting for someone to kill a boombatusk that's waiting to murder you? Or, hey, how about living off of crap rations that an Ursa would gag on? No! No one fragging did."

"No one mentioned having to endure your endless bitching, either, Jim. I would give up a dozen lobster dinners to have you shut up and work for a day."

"Surely you can find some benefit... The pay is good?"

"The pay is drek and you know it, Bell. The skeletons have larger bank accounts than us, and I think they get more action, too."

"You went into archeology thinking you'd get rich and become a ladies man? You poor, poor idiot."

"Heinrich, please stop giving Jim reasons to be a little bitch. Jim, please stop being a little bitch. We've got students coming in tomorrow evening, and we've still got a lot of setup to do."

Three figures stood amidst the ruins, themselves standing tall in the forest. The ziggurat behind them practically glowed in the fading sunlight, the dying rays of light glinting off the weather-worn rock. As the three bickered, a stiff breeze blew through the trees, and the ruins whistled as the air played across their cracked surfaces.

It was their workplace. Their home. And come tomorrow, they would have guests. The students from Beacon, they knew about. But the students weren't the only ones coming to visit...

==========

Welcome to Autunno Keep. Nine lucky students selected from volunteers will be getting a rare chance, with school credit, to get a three day tour of a real dark ages fortress, the likes of which protected man from the creatures of Grimm in ancient times.

Learn about ancient man's futile struggle. Sleep within walls that are ancient, stained with blood, and seeped in history. Learn how your ancestors lived. Die as they did, screaming for your false heroes to save you.

Learn why ancient man hid within these walls, and why we pretend that we no longer have to.

Space is limited. Apply today! And suffer.

==========

So there's this plot. Six participants. Not-counting the GM. Or Kooplah. Three NPCs involved. Not counting the fragton of Grimm. One of them is a doctor. This is probably going to be important.

It's not first-come, first-serve, so don't be scared off if it looks like all the slots will be full. I'll be picking people.

=Participants=
0. Vox (GM)
0. Kooplah
1. Metroidhunter72
2. Navolas2
3. Seiryuu24
4. Sun Wukong
5. Yuki-Chan
6. Dakir
7. Aphrodisiac
8. Amber
9. Frankenstein_Joe

=Threads=
Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno
Day 1.1 - Hard Landing

Last edited by Vox on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:01 am

I'M IN
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:02 am

((I'm in))
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:02 am

Viola is there.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:03 am

Pick me! Pick me!
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:05 am

I FEEL THE ADVENTURE.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:06 am

Well, I need to get more active on the site. I'm down
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:07 am

Mao submits a ticket hoping to get them delicious school credits.

In the event that Mao does get selected, flip a coin to see if he backs off upon discovering that Leo is coming along.

Last edited by Kaliot on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:31 am

I'll give it a spot still there, I will join. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:42 am

i'll throw my hat in for the choosing as well.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:01 am

Well this sounds like fun! Count me in!
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:03 am

Huh.

If I had a character who isn't someone who'd turn this down.

Too bad.

Last edited by JL on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:08 am

I'd enjoy partaking in this Vox.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:09 am

Melissa in ancient ruins? What could go wrong! If it's going to happen some time next week I'd like to join (holidays!) but if not then I doubt I'll be able to post enough to keep up
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:11 am

Alton has a thing for history, and he's gotten enough bad rap from his pre-initiation activities; fighting some Grimm for once would do him some good. And, like Yuki said, what could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:32 am

Lucius hates these kinds of things but it seems his father kept on insisting him (He probably knows the truth about this place?) that this was for his own good so he had no choice but to sign up. He crosses his fingers, wishing that he wouldn't get picked.

((OOC: This will be interesting))

Last edited by Laris_Cole on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:03 am

Pick meeeee.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:57 pm

I'll bring the drinks. If I go that is.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Uh, hell yes!
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Expedition to Autunno Keep LiarsAtoD1-SwerveRedAlert
QUESTQUESTQUESTQUESTQUEST

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Marc is up for it.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Update: The number of open places has been upped to 8.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:20 pm

I'm down to go
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Samuel is interested in this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep   Expedition to Autunno Keep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next