RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno

Go down 
+7
Metroidhunter
Sun Wukong
Navolas2
Yuki-Chan
Amber
Kooplah
Vox
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Empty
PostSubject: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:46 pm

((Setup Thread))

Leonius looked the airship gleaming in the morning sun over as he approached Beacon's airship docks, two workers loading various crates onto the ship stopping to stare at the titan on his approach. He ignored their stares, focusing on the hatch to the airship, showing his boarding pass to the waiting attendant, and stepping aboard, his cannons barely fitting through the opening.

He had expected to be the first one to board, but groaned softly when he saw Kirkka, sitting and reading a book. He ignored her, walking past wordlessly as he took a standing position at the window, and looked out over the school, his hands folded behind his back.

"... Autunno..." He mused, smiling.

Last edited by Vox on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Kirkka is sitting in the front, reading a book. It is hardcover, but the dustjacket is missing and it doesn't have the title on the front. It is difficult to discern what book it is. As Leo steps on board, she peeks over her book briefly to spot him, but otherwise says nothing as he passes her. He better stay back there.She comments to herself, before returning to her story.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Yawning as she walks on the airship, Viola spots the damn janitor as well as Leo, though neither seem to be paying a whole lot of attention to new arrivals on the ship.

Deciding she doesn't really want to be social at the moment, she finds one of the areas with multiple seats next to each other and lays down, using her
Backpack:
as a pillow.

Starting up some music, she starts to relax with her eyes closed.

I gotta say something I've been thinking about.
I can't wait to lay around with you.
And tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself.
It's been awhile since I've felt butterflies.
Do you feel the same way too?
If every single second could last that much longer.
Would you hold me?

Last edited by Amber on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:16 am

"FIELD TRIP, FIELD TRIP! WE'RE GOING ON A FIELD TRIP-KINDOF!" Melissa said, skipping onto the airship as loud and obnoxious as usual (Perhaps even more so, even). At least she seemed enthusiac, creating a stark contrast with the silence of the other members of the 'field trip' currently on the ship.

Looking around the entry area of the ship, she saw Ms Janitor Lady sitting down reading a rather worn looking book. But of course she didn't disturb her because you should never disturb someone reading Approaching her, she peered curiously over the top of the book to look at the pages, trying to discern what kind of book it was, not even noticing how her head was blocking Janitor Lady from being able to read.

"Whatcha reading?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:22 am

Nigrum approached the airship. It wasn't very often that he got to ride in one, heck, he wasn't paying attention during the last trip due to exhaustion. He was apparently a little early for the trip as it didn't look like many other people had boarded yet. The panther had a steady click against the tiles alerting some to his approach.

He paused to look at the crates that were being loaded onto the ship. What have I gotten myself into he thought continuing on to the ship briefly showing an attendant the pass he had been given. From what he knew he was one of a few students selected to go on a trip. beyond that he knew nothing.

As he stepped onto the ship he brought the panther down clanging loudly against the metal ramp. He tossed the panther up and grabbed it in the middle and continued walking. He put his bag on a seat near the window and leaned the panther against it despite what he felt he should do. He looked around the ship from his spot. So far it seemed there was only a small handful of people on board: the metal man, some older looking gal holding a book while Melissa, his almost teammate, talked with her, and a teen laying down with headphones in.
"Welp, might as well get to know people" he said walking over to the metal man.

"Hey, hows it going, I'm Nigrum." he said with a smile on his face, "you get selected for this trip too?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:28 am

"Indeed I did..." Leonius's suit hissed, and he turned to Nigrum, offering his hand. "Leonius. Pleasure to meet you, Nigrum."

He looked over the young man, nodding.

"Looking forward... to seeing the ruins?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:37 am

El Taladro climbed onto the ship, carrying his gym bag over his shoulder, and holding a beowulf skull in his hand. He looked around and upon seeing his teammate, he called out to him, "Hermano! Que paso?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 am

You manage to read a small excerpt from the book Kirkka is reading.

Quote :
Tail swooshing and hips swaying, the curvy figure walked purposefully across the lake toward the man resting by the shore; rising quickly as she approached, he appeared visibly happy to be in her presence.  Her arms flowed over his shoulders as a tail coiled seductively around his waist.  "Why must I travel so far to be meeting man like you?"  Her voice carried a strong, alluring accent.

Grinning wildly, he gently pushed her away, openly staring as the light caught her features.
The book is quietly closed under Melissa's head, and slid away. Kirkka, mildly bothered by the interruption, smiles lightly and states, "Just a book my friend lent me. It had no cover, so I don't actually know the title." She wasn't very confident that her lie would work due to how nosy this person is being... but ah well... she smiled a little wider, awaiting a reply, not knowing if Melissa would even move her head from Kirkka's personal space.

Last edited by Kooplah on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:43 am

Isabelle steps onto the airship, hood pulled over her head.  Her bag didn't contain much; it held a few batteries, a blade sharpener, two water bottles, snacks, a sleeping bag, and a couple of changes of clothes.  Looking around on the inside of the airship, she noticed that Leo was on board as well.  As for the others, she had seen them around Beacon, but hadn't really spoken a word to any of them.  She sat down a couple of seats away from him, seeing that he was already in a conversation.

Last edited by Metroidhunter72 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:44 am

Yin made his way to the airship docks, adjusting his bag on his back. As he approached, he noticed some workers loading crates onto the ship. Jeez, He thought, What kind of trip is this? He rested his hand on one of his swords, the familiar weight feeling comfortable on his hip. He reached into his bag and pulled out a book before making his way into the ship. He had a feeling it was going to be a long ride, so he might as well get cozy.

He entered the ship and saw an empty seat near the back of the cabin. He gave a curt nod to the other students as he passed them, not really in the mood to socialize with anyone much. He removed his backpack and placed it on the ground between his legs as he sat down. He leaned back, getting comfortable, and opened his book.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:46 am

Leonius turned to El Taladro, raising his hand in greeting. "My friend! I was wondering... if you had gone back... to sleep." Leonius smiled under his helmet. "Things proceed without significant incident today. Hopefully... it stays that way..."

He looked at Nigrum, then El Taladro.

"Nigrum, this is... my teammate... El Taladro Que Perfora El Cielo... El Taladro... this is, Nigrum..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:47 am

Melissa read a small part of Janitor Ladies' and was confused by it. She was just reading steamy romance books? Where's the bench fanfics? Disappointing.

Regardless, Melissa didn't have anything better to do so she continued her conversation, moving her head back slightly.

"Is the book good? It seems to be getting to the good part, should I leave? Or can I read it with you it seems fun are they going to do stuff?" She said in her rather commonly used rapid-fire method of talking.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:49 am

El Taladro struck a pose as Leo said his name. Then straightened and offered his hand and his grin to Nigrum, "Hola Amigo!"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 am

Kirkka ponders for a moment, preparing to answer several questions at once. "Its enjoyable. Not my favorite thing. If you want to read it, you may, I suppose. But you have to sit here, next to me so I don't lose it. A friend of mine lent it to me, and I will need it back before the end of the trip." She moves the book slightly closer to Melissa, as offering. Kirkka was suspicious of Melissa. She doesn't have any solid evidence yet, but she believes Melissa is a prime suspect in the Bench Dust Thief Investigation.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 am

Viola notices more and more students getting on, and starts to think.

Maybe we can get moving soon. Waiting around annoys me to no end.

I gotta say I wasn't expecting you
To come this way and fall into my arms.
And now I know I can't deny this feeling any longer.
I close my eyes, I can't stop thinking about you.
Crack a smile, I just can't lose.
At a mile a minute my heart beats to the limit when I'm with you.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:56 am

"Looking forward... to seeing the ruins?" Leo said to him.

"I havn't heard much about them but they do seem interesting." From behind Nigrum towards the entrance a booming voice called out.

"Hermano! Que paso?"

Leo raised his hand greeting the loud, large, masked individual that had approached. "Nigrum, this is... my teammate... El Taladro Que Perfora El Cielo... El Taladro... this is, Nigrum..."

The masked El Taladro struck a pose as his name was mentioned. Then straightened and offered his hand and his grin to Nigrum, "Hola Amigo!"

Nigrum shook the man's hand looking up at him, each of the individuals stood above him by several inches, or a foot or two. "Please to make your acquaintance." Nigrum noticed a skull in Taladaro's other hand. "What's with the skull?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:06 am

Melissa tried to read for a few moments, but quickly found herself unable to focus on the words, partly because she had already gotten bored of reading, and partly because she could somehow feel something akin to suspicion in the way Janitor Lady watched her, making her feel nervous. Did Janitor Lady somehow know how much candy she had brought on the trip?? WAS SHE GOING TO CONFISCATE IT ALL?

Quickly scrambling to make some sort of conversation to distract Janitor Lady form her suspicions, she spoke, somewhat awkwardly, "Uh... So umm... How do you like your job as a janitor? Is it satisfying? I'm sure it must be, I can't imagine any other reason someone would take the job."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:07 am

"This, mi amigo, is the skull of the same beowulf that almost ended that poor girl over there." El Taladro announced, turning to face Isabelle. "Niña! I see you have recovered well from your injury, but I saved you the head of the creature that bit you! It still has the teeth and everything!" El Taladro called, inserting his hand into a slot on the bottom which allowed him to move the jaw. Jet had done exceptional work, as the moving jaw with the cold, gleaming eyes made the head seem eerily alive.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:27 am

Getting irritated, Viola turns up her music.

Damn luchador is too loud... I'm pretty sure both that kid in the back and I would appreciate near silence.

So shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:31 am

Isabelle stared at the skull, not sure whether she should feel grateful or terrified.  It was the skull of the creature that had almost killed her, and something about it made it look like it was still alive.  On the other hand, they had gone through the trouble of turning it into a hat for her.

"T-Thank you." she said, taking the skull out of El Taladro's hands and inspecting it.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:32 am

Stepping aboard the airship, Chiu looked around at the gathered students. None of them were familiar. Not that she had expected any familiar faces to be on board. Out of the few half dozen students Chiu actually knew, none had been chosen for this expedition. She wasn't even really sure why she had signed up in the first place. Something about this expedition to an ancient fortress called out to her. Like a whisper in the night, just at the edge of hearing.

If the brochure had been telling the truth she would be learning about the early days of mankind's war against the Grimm. Learning what her family had been fighting for, what her brother had died for, all these years. Maybe that was what drew her. The chance to see for herself if she had any right to stand amongst the countless heroes of man. To truly earn her place as a Huntress. Or if her life was best lived by someone who actually deserved that honor.

As she stowed her weapon and bag, Chiu caught a glimpse of Beacon Academy and her grounds. Although she had seen it countless time before, walked it's halls, and listened to it's sounds, she couldn't tear her eyes away. An icy chill ran down her spine and broke her from the academy's hypnotic grasp.

A bad omen. Her brother, Ce's, voice told her. Strangely though it was not the voice full of love and compassion she remembered, or the voice choked by blood and pain that haunted her dreams. This voice was deeper, darker...Older. As if he had not died that day in the woods and was standing there watching over her. Of course I am Xiǎo hé. I told you I would.

Chiu breath caught in her throat. She hadn't thought of that in years. Xiǎo hé. Little lotus. Ce's nickname for her before he had died. A name she had hated at the time, but became the inspiration of her both her personal sigil and weapon, Lunar Lotus. Brushing away the tears that threatened to well in her eyes Chiu took her seat and tried to forget the echos of Ce's voice even as they thundered through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:35 am

Kirkka grabs her small bag from under her chair and places it in her lap, holding onto it with her hands in a relaxed manner. "Actually I'm the groundskeeper. My job is to maintain the gardens and flowers and such around the campus. I clean up some stuff just because it bothers me. But maintaining the garden is quite enjoyable, yes. My name is Kirkka Scarlet, by the way. I don't believe we have been properly introduced." She smiles, and nods once to her. You notice that her attire is not her standard work clothes she wears, but a simple shirt and long pants. Unlike her work clothes, these do not have her symbol on them anywhere. Her weapon is however, still strapped to her back with its ... holster? That sounds like an acceptable word. Her hair is not tied into a ponytail, hanging freely over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:48 am

"Ooooh okay! I thought you were the Janitor because you were sweeping up, I'm sorry if I offended you!" Melissa said cheerfully, hoping that she didn't offend Ms Groundskeeper too much by calling her a Janitor. In her defense, she really had looked like one. Who cleans up because they enjoy it, after all? Actually, who would enjoy doing work? Melissa couldn't understand it all, personally.

Melissa noticed that Ms Groundskeeper wasn't wearing her usual work clothes, and was somewhat curious as to why, since it seemed like she had come here as a sort of supervisor for the trip.

"So umm... Ms... Kirkiar, are you here as a supervising staff member or just coming to enjoy the trip as well?" She asked, not even noticing how she had botched Ms Groundskeeper's name.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:56 am

"It's Kir-Ka." She says her name slightly slower than normal to show how to pronounce it. "Actually, I'm going on this trip for fun. Professor Ozpin said I should take a few days off since it's been a while. And some recent events have stressed me out a little. So, this is basically a vacation for me. It just so happens that I'm traveling with you guys. I don't really do vacations so I couldn't come up with anywhere I really wanted to go that wasn't pretty far." She shifts slightly in her seat, sitting back more to relax but still keeping focus on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:11 am

Viola snorts kind of loudly before saying "Kirkka is it? You were being stressed out by events caused by some people already on the airship... and you're coming for fun? For some reason I find that hard to believe."

Turning her music up again, she goes back to attempting to ignore everyone.

We're getting hung up on the things we should have known
Never bothered us before
We're try'na make ends meet but I'm starting to think
That this is all I need and more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next