RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)

Go down 
+6
Aphrodisiac
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
Kooplah
Seiryuu24
Vox
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Empty
PostSubject: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:13 pm

((If one of these says (WARNING) it says it for a good reason.))

The Sanctum was quiet. All who could sleep slept, and even the great metal giant was still, the glow of his mask not moving.

The visitors to Autunno were sleeping. And they would stay asleep.

As its presence crept through the quiet stone halls, unseen and unheard, the Aura-sensitive among the visitors would feel a sharp tingle. But it would not be enough to wake them.

It ensured that, reaching into their dreams to make the horror it had planned real.

It would not allow them the comfort of awakening until it was done, its power keeping them asleep.

Slowly, it's malevolent presence filled the great hall, and it touched the souls of all within...

The Nightmare, in a literal sense, had begun...

=====

So many people, already broken.

You lie within these halls, thinking yourselves safe from all but each other, since the Grimm outside cannot reach you.

Francisco Pastor... Or El Taladro Que Perfora El Cielo... You are the mask you wear. You have become the persona, leaving the man behind. The strength you have worked for has become your sole identity. It is integral to your existence. And now... I will take that from you...

El Taladro's Nightmare:

Suffer, knowing the weakness you think yourself above, and know that I will reduce you to this state...

The insane have no place in a proper world, and you, Melissa Stern, are insane. You deny this fact. You try to act normally, because you don't want to be thrown away like all broken things. You hide your defect, because you know that you can be replaced. So I will replace you...

Melissa's Nightmare:

You aren't needed. You aren't even wanted. People only keep you around because you have not yet driven them away with your irrationality. But you will know the loneliness that you bring upon yourself...

Mutt. Freak. Such are honest terms to describe you, Yin Tsuyoi. Only your parents, whose impure coupling created you, could love a creature like you. But we know what happened to them... don't we?

Yin's Nightmare (WARNING):

You are alone. Everyone who loves you is gone from your life here, and you make new enemies every day. Pray for the death that I will bring you.

Nigrum Pardum. You stand between sides, unable to commit. You will one day become an enemy to all, as everyone sees your two-faced nature. When you die within these walls, everyone around you will think it a relief...

Nigrum's Nightmare:

You have no loyalties, and no one is loyal to you as a result. Trust is the only way you will survive here, and you will find none. Learn to enjoy this feeling of being eaten. I see an Ursa in your future...

"Monochrome Flash of the Waning Equinox" is the worst name for a horse ever. You have cheapened the life of this creature that you profess love for with that name, Aphelion Messier. I will redeem you both...

Aphelion's Nightmare (WARNING):

Enjoy this feeling of loss. Even if you find companionship within these halls, someone who does not hate you, you will watch them die the same way...

Murderer. That's something none of them know the details about, isn't it Viola Aria? You aren't afraid to die. You have no problems killing. You don't even have anyone you particularly care about. The only person you can even call a friend now is this girl you've only just met. How long, before you turn her away too, and she leaves you like your adoptive parents, or your employer takes her to get at you?

Viola's Nightmare (WARNING):

Everyone who cares for you dies, or betrays you. So it will be here. You should have broken your neck falling from that Nevermore. It would have been a mercy that you do not deserve.

You are a danger to everyone around you, Aoife Knight. That is why you earned that staple in your spine. You lack control, and those you think of as friends will pay for it. And soon, they will not think of you the same...

Aoife's Nightmare (WARNING):

Reflect on those around you. Do you think anyone in this Keep with you will want to protect you from the Grimm if that staple in your neck activates? No, even Kirkka, your greatest advocate, threatened the same... You have no allies here, Aoife. No friends.

Little One. Small, and weak. It annoyed you, because he is right, isn't he, Isabelle Kyoto? Twice now, you have faced the Grimm, and your performance was pathetic. It was only by the luck that real fighters were present that you escaped that first fight with a mortal wound, and sheer luck in having that hat the second was merely humiliating. You should have bled to death in the forest, Little One. It would have saved you from a third where you are not so lucky...

Isabelle's Nightmare (WARNING):

You overreach, little kitten. You come to human lands as a freak. You grow angry at being seen naked, but what do you have to be seen? You do not belong here, but you will die here nonetheless...

Chiu Fong Wong. Forever in the shadows of your older brother. You will never be as strong. Never as skilled. You are a pale imitation in all respects, and you know it. But knowing, in another sense, is precisely the issue, isn't it? ... You don't want to be your brother... You don't want to be like your brother... You want your brother...

Chiu's Dream (!!WARNING!!):

You were always behind Ce. Always in his shadow. And growing up, you would have been under him. But Ce isn't here to save you now, and not even your new friend will want to protect someone who lusts after her own brother... You are right. You deserve to die. Find the Ursa, and do the right thing.

You have many secrets, Kirkka Scarlet. How many of these students think you the mere groundskeeper? How many know of your team, of their agenda, or your secret ties? No, you have a history, don't you? And with that history, comes many enemies, of you and your team. Can you truly say you are any better than Aoife Knight... or the heir to your enemy's ruling class you pretend to play nice with?

Kirkka's Nightmare (!!WARNING!!):

You have already lost your soul. It is just a matter of extent. You share the fate of these students, and yet you wish you were not here to aid them. You would abandon them to their fate, and you cannot even use nationality to justify it as with Leonius. You deserve to die, if just to deny you the opportunity to ruin things again. After all... it is your fault that I am now awake...

The last does not sleep. But it is no matter. Leonius Decimi Regulus, scion of one of Pilum's houses and natural enemy to Kirkka Scarlet. I do not need to reach into your non-existent dreams to torment you. I need only appeal to your fading humanity. I need only compare you to Marcus Decimi Regulus, and use your father to-

No.

Interference:

=====

Its presence slowly faded from the Great Hall, its hold on its occupants fading with it, allowing them to awaken.

Patience. It had all the time in the world.

Somewhere in the Keep, far from Kirkka's bag where it had rested before, the Crimson Dagger pulsed, and it watched the waking students carefully.

=====

And the game begins anew...
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:43 am

If you skipped Chiu's dream skip this too:
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:08 am

Kirkka's eyes open slowly, and she blinks once or twice. Her breathing is shallow. Mind racing, recalling events... that just happened? Everyone is dead. Nightmare. I killed them. I betrayed them... betrayed myself... everyone... Nightmare. A nightmare? No, those were memories. Too real to be a dream. But... then where am I... She glances around the room, looking at the various others still asleep. Nightmare. ... yes. It was a dream. I am here, at Autunno Keep on a trip. Nate and the others are back in Vale, safe. Her eyes close and she rubs them, clearing her darkened vision.

She takes several deep breaths to calm herself down, rubbing her head afterward. A headache after such a dream... what a terrible trip this has turned out to be... Dagger. Her eyes widen as she instantly checks her bag, still strapped around her. It's missing. She closes her eyes, concentrating for a few moments. It's... not here. It is, but I can't tell exactly where. This is great. A hundred thousand Grimm in the area and the dagger is lost. I should have left when I had the chance...

Her eyes open after another moment, as she observes the others once again. Everyone here will have to work together. That should be easy... heh. Easy. At least they're all pretty strong. Leaning back, she closes her eyes once more, milling over her thoughts about how the day will go, and her dream.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:31 am

As the nightmare starts to fade, the aura around Aoife would start brightening. The second she was free from it, she would shoot up as the foreshadowed burst of flames compasses her, quickly going back down as Aoife rather frantically pats herself down to make sure she is still wearing her clothing. Head between her raised knees, she would put her hand where the pain had been, hidden tears being shed onto her cloak and the aura going down to a level barely visible but still emitting a large amount of heat, the area around her increasing in temperature by a few degrees.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:43 am

Melissa woke from her nightmare rather peacefully, dismissing it mostly as one of her recurring dreams, with her mind merely interpreting it in a different way. Usually it was her parents leaving her in beacon because they couldn't 'fix' her no matter what they did. In actuality they were probably hoping she would be killed by the Grimm to stop her from continuing to be a blight on their family. Or maybe they just wanted to put her somewhere where they could easily forget her.

She was broken out of her ponderings however, as Aoife woke up with a burst of flames, before burying herself in a shell of her clothing. Elsewhere, she saw others waking with at least some sort of similarity to Aoife. Perhaps... Perhaps everyone had eaten some bad food.

"Are you okay?" Melissa asked her with a cheerful smile, now fully awake and having fully dismissed her own nightmare from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:57 am

Not answering, she would tighten the foetal position she was in as her aura evidently prepares as if she was about to fight someone, the formlessness that would normally be there now replaced by faint outlines of flames. Firmly pressed in on herself, the only movement would be the movements of her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 am

Aphelion's reaction:
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:08 am

Melissa tilted her head, confused by the lack o reaction from Aoife. Did something happen? But what? Were they attacked in her sleep?! Melissa had fallen asleep after Aoife, knowing that no one would actually attack them in their sleep, but maybe something had... Or maybe...

"Did you... Have a nightmare too?" She asked. She could imagine that if she wasn't used to dreams of the caliber she had just have she would probably be reacting in a similar way to Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 am

"A-Are you my f-friend?" Would come out in a barely audible voice and rather muffled, the temperature still increasing around her while her head stays buried, not wanting to look at anyone in case they saw her crying. Subconsciously moving one of her arms from out of her position and to her chest, she would barely stop the flames from materialising and attacking Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:29 am

Although slightly confused by the question, Melissa replied without hesitation, "What do you mean? Of course I'm your friend!" She said, cheerfulness slightly diminished by the strange question.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:32 am

Eyes opening wide as she is freed from the very obvious nightmare, Viola visibly shakes where she's laying, unable to move otherwise. What the... I haven't dreamt in years let alone had a nightmare and THAT is what I return to? Maybe it was right though... maybe it is best for me to stay away from Chiu... Or maybe I should just find a way to end my life once and for all.

Glancing around at the rest of the room, she curls up in to a ball inside her sleeping bag, unwanted tears starting to fall from her face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:37 am

Quickly moving beneath her covers, she would shunt her hand out for her bag and swapping her clothing, not saying any reply to Melissa as she gets a quick look at the red marks around Aoifes eyes from trying to wipe them with her knees.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:32 am

'Crying? Either the bad food everyone ate had potential side effects that I didn't get, or Aoife had a pretty bad nightmare!' Melissa thought, although she pretended not to notice.

"C'moooon Aoife! I had one too, y'know! Tell me what happened, I'm sure it was just a silly nightmare!" She said, still cheerfully attempting to cheer up the crying girl.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:35 am

Ignoring her until she at least had her skirt and chainmail on, she would slowly move the covers off her as she slips the black top over it and starts attaching her shoulder pieces, "I am not talking about it in front of everyone, I don't even want to talk about it in the first place." Afterwards she would mutter a few curses under her breath, her hands already moving for her gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:51 am

Melissa looked around, noticing that most people were still asleep, and the ones that were awake seemed to be keeping quietly to themselves, seemingly relaxing back on their mattresses. Or did they have nightmares as well? Nah, probably not. Everyone was probably just tired after the fighting yesterday.

"Okay, let's find somewhere private then! There's a bunch of empty rooms here. It'll help to get it off your ches- To err, get it out! Or at least that's what they say in books." Melissa said, waiting for Aoife to get dressed completely.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:56 am

Nodding, she would lastly place the two pieces of plate armour on the sides of her skirt, put the weapons back in the sheaths and take her cloak up and put it on. Keeping her head rather low in an effort to not let anyone see she had been crying, heading towards one of the rooms at random.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:14 am

Melissa followed behind Aoife, watching carefully to make sure no one followed them, and once they were both inside she stood at the doorway, hopefully blocking anyone that might try to peek in at what they were going to discuss.

"So.. What happened?" She asked, not really knowing a better way to ask.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:26 am

Sighing heavily, she would start to retell the nightmare she suffered from, visibly shaken from it alone, it only compounding as she has to remember it, a small amount of tears restarting afterwards, trying not to look too broken by it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:48 am

Surprisingly, instead of having a shocked expression like any sane person might have, Melissa smiled, putting her hand lightly on Aoife's shoulder in a gesture of companionship.

"If you think I have even the slightest chance of doing something like that, you're crazy! Not only do I find the idea of someone controlling another in any way abhorrent and disgusting, I'm your friend! I don't believe you're a dangerous animal that needs to be leashed! If I ever see one of those remotes, I'll smash it without hesitation. I'd rather die than touch something with that kind of use, unless it's to destroy it!" Melissa said, looking Aoife direcly in the eyes with a smile.

"Also I don't skip or giggle that much..." Melissa said, a little frown appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 am

Aura dissipating into nothingness as Melissa puts her hand on Aoife's shoulder, going to hug her tightly without saying anything, even ignoring the fact of the rather different sizes of them.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:57 am

Melissa said nothing, simply returning the hug with warmth of her own unrelated to her aura, but the gears of her mind were grinding.

'Can I really comfort her when I can't honestly say I trust her completely...? Can I really say all that? I mean, I would definitely smash an inhuman contraption like that on sight, and I would probably give up my life to save her... Not that my life means much... But even now I can't say I trust her not to betray me eventually... I guess I just can't help wanting to trust..." She shook her head to clear the thoughts, deciding not to bother thinking about it for now, just like she had done before.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:18 am

Just hugging her as if she was six and Melissa was her most prized teddy bear, Aoife would be thinking as well, not of her dream but what would of happened if Melissa was not there, Viola's words still ringing in her head as she tightens her side of the hug on her closest friend, if not someone as close to her as family.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:14 am

'If only friends like this could last forever...' Melissa frowned, 'But history has taught my otherwise...' She thought, trying more to convince herself than to state facts.

"I think we should get back now, Detective Melissa wants to find out if this nightmare was just us, or everyone. I still think everyone ate some bad food!" She said cheerfully, frown disappearing, although she waited for Aoife to break the hug first.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:15 am

Nodding, she would slowly release her, saying in a rather truthful tone, as if she is trying to prove that that she sees her as a friend, "If anyone makes you sad or says you are different in a bad way. Tell me and I will break their legs for you." Though after that she rubs her eyes, nodding once more and heading back to the bedding area.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:59 am

"I'm just going to see how the others are, see if maybe it was just us that ate the bad food and gave nightmares!" Melissa said, as she began looking to see who else seemed to be awake and potentially might have had a nightmare.

It seemed Ms FAF (Faunus Aren't Fruit) was awake, though from her current angle Melissa couldn't tell what she was doing. Though if she had had a nightmare too, maybe it really was something they all ate, but if not it had probably been coincidence. Maybe that video Aoife and Melissa had been watching.

Approaching Ms FAF, Melissa spoke softly in order to not surprise the girl, "Did you maybe have a nightmare last night, Ms Faunus Aren't Fruit? I think there was something in the food giving people nightmares, me and Aoife both had one!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 2 - Nightmare (MATURE CONTENT)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next