RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno

Go down 
+7
Metroidhunter
Sun Wukong
Navolas2
Yuki-Chan
Amber
Kooplah
Vox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Keeping the paper, she rolls her eyes and slides it the bottle back up once more, saying in a somewhat friendly manner, "I'll keep the paper. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:56 pm

"Chiu Fong Wong. Of team RAWR." She replied in greeting. Perhaps this Viola girl was right. Looking back at the few students she knew she realized they all had their own demons. Some had a legacy to up hold. Others were running from their past. They had all found a home at Beacon.

"It has a ring doesn't it." She mused. "The Beacon Home For Broken Children."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:11 pm

"I like that. I think we should put a petition forward to change the name officially. " Viola responds, smiling slightly at Chiu.

"So, has anything exciting happened since you got to Beacon? I watched a little of your fight during the initiation... I thought you performed well, despite your injuries."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Isabelle shrugs.

"I suppose that sounds like a good idea.  What kind of movie did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:39 pm

"I lost myself. If the fight had not been called I may have killed my friend. I was trying to." It was true. Chiu hadn't been trying to just hurt Alani, as she had told herself each night when the darkness came to consume her soul, she had been trying to kill her. Enough lying. When she got back to Beacon she would tell Alani. And if the orange haired girl hated her for it...Well, that's what the bullet in her pocket was for.

"But enough of me. You are the fan girl correct? An...interesting weapon choice."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Shrugging before replying, Viola looks at Chiu and says. "Sometime soon you should pick someone you trust, at least a little bit, and sit down with them and get everything off your shoulders. "

It's almost too bad I can't relate... but my more recent years have made that kind of empathy almost impossible.

"Anyway... yeah, I use fans as my weapons. They're something I was used to carrying growing up, and small enough to carry pretty much anywhere. Depending on my clothing choices, it's usually not obvious where I'm keeping them. Most people, in the city of Vale at least, are dumb, and when they see me without a weapon of any kind, they just assume I'm some silly teenager."

I'm really hoping I don't give too much information away here... I was kind of hoping to talk to Leo about my past first.

"So!" She quickly exclaims. "What about your weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:51 pm

"Hmm," Leo glanced back at Viola and Chiu, smiling. "There is... a series of movies... from my homeland... about an old conflict many generations ago... when we were less compassionate and benevolent in our ways..." He glanced at Aoife, then at Kirkka.

Then he looked down at Isabelle.

"... It does not portray us... in the best light... and is less historically accurate than the average... afternoon children's cartoon... but it is entertaining... nonetheless..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Either not noticing Leo's gaze or ignoring it, Aoife would fiddle with her Media player and starts watching a TV series. The premise of it being a fantasy world with four civilisations with control over a respective element that were in harmony, however it all changed when the nation of Fire attacked and rekt the others.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Isabelle smiled as he explained; she had always enjoyed historical movies, even if they were usually extremely inaccurate.

"How violent is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:22 pm

After a few minutes, Kirkka turns her Scroll off and returns it to its hiding place and walks back to her seat, again nodding at those around her. She sits back, hands in her lap, and closes her eyes. She speaks out loud, but to nobody in particular. "Perhaps rest is in order. Should help pass the time more quickly at least. In theory...." Sighing as she thinks to herself, Hopefully nobody blows us up or otherwise causes mayhem for at least the duration of the flight. Although it would be a shame to see the ruins destroyed. Hopefully they can control themselves. Please.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:27 pm

"Extremely, but it was a very... violent time..." He glanced away, clearing his throat. "In both sex and violence... movies from my home are not... so restrained as they are... in Vale... It is quite... explicit in all regards..."

He shot another look at Isabelle and Chiu, hoping they noticed.

"I could... find something more tame..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:34 pm

"No no, that's perfectly fine!"

She definitely wanted to watch these movies he spoke of, they sounded...  Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Aphelion got up abruptly. He carried his bag to the other side of the airship. Tch... Movies. A tool for the lazy to disregard their own imagination in favour of someone else's. he thought. Now he was annoyed, another side of the moodiness that came with defeat. He got into kneeling position, prayed to his Gods, activated his defensive Aura technique and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Fishing out her weapon case, Chiu lay the simple laquered wooden box on her lap. Fingers gently brushing against the purple inlay dragon that emblazoned the lid. Opening the case she removed one of the blades and unsheathed it.

"This is Lunar Lotus." She said quietly. "It used to belong to my brother, but the blades were broken when he died. I had them reforged into my own weapon afterwards."

Flipping the foot long sword in her hand she switched to the gun. "It also does this. Basic I know, but the sword is an extension of our arms. I don't want fancy dust using arms."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Nodding quietly at Chiu's response, Viola notices Leo's looks and raises an eyebrow, basically saying 'come over and explain yourself.'

To Chiu, she says. "I think we're about to have some company... unless you'd rather not have anyone else over here for now?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Leo chuckled, glancing back at Chiu and Viola again, and this time speaking up. "Would you two like... to watch some movies... with us? They're very violent and... otherwise unrestrained... but it's dubiously... historical!"

The giant grinned under his helmet, finding the bench that had been brought aboard in preparation for having someone like him aboard and sitting down.

"... Though... how to... do this..?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:07 pm

"No...It's okay." Chiu had inadvertently let herself look weak. The robot's concern that she could not take some theatrical violence was evidence enough of that. She needed to change that.

"What?" She replied to the hulking hunter. "Just because we're girls you think our delicate constitutions can't handle a little blood and gore? We can take whatever you got Metalman!"
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:10 pm

"Amigo, there are both women and children here. Then again, I suppose they are all warriors in some capacity. I will trust your judgement." El Taladro rumbled to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Isabelle was starting to get impatient.

"Come on, let's watch it!
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Smiling at Chiu, Viola says. "I don't think he really meant anything like that... he was just letting us know ahead of time."

Standing up and stretching briefly, she walks over and takes a seat on the bench next to Leo, glaring at him briefly.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:23 pm

"Please, the amount... of sex and violence in these films... is popular with women in my lands... but I have found sensibilities outside to be prudish... at best..." He looked at Chiu, shaking his head and chuckling. "It is refreshing... to see otherwise..."

When El Taladro spoke, Leonius laughed. It was not derisive, or cruel, but the laugh of a man who had heard a joke.

"My friend, I see no children... and I care not if it is man or woman... who sits with me to enjoy this... Let those open to it... sit and enjoy... We will keep our movie here... in the back... away from eye and ear of those... who may be offended by its excesses... In that... all are equal... and welcome..." He brought up the holographic screen, and his symbol formed to the sides to serve as speakers. "You are, of course... more than welcome to join us... I would not dare to dream... of excluding you, my friend..."

He started playing the first, opening with low music and a slow fade to a scene of an arena, where people were fighting to the death, and a grisly scene of a man's head being cut off at the jaw...
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Isabelle watches intently, her mouth dropping open when the man gets decapitated.

"That's...  Brutal."  She sits back in her seat and grins a bit.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Repacking her swords Chiu wandered over and sat at the edge of the group. She nodded slightly when the man on screen died. "Well aimed too." She agreed. "Little bone and muscle to slow the cut. Clean."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:47 pm

El Taladro nods and crosses his arms. He watches the movies and sees the man being decapitated. "At least he fought well."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:54 pm

"Indeed..."

Leonius glanced around, when after some exposition in the stands watching the fight, the scene transitioned to graphic sex in a lavish room. He cleared his throat, watching reactions.

"... I warned you..."

Slowly, he subtly rest his hand on Viola's.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Glaring at Leo again, Viola takes her hand back and whispers. "Not now and certainly not here."

Turning her attention back to the movie, she focuses on just ignoring Leo for now.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:09 pm

El Taladro notices the not so discreet interaction between his teammate and the small girl. Ah, the blossoming flower that is young love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next