RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)

Go down 
+2
DatteSa
Tyler Yamasaki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:02 pm

He ran like he had hell on his heels, which in a way he did. He had shem chasing after him, he needed to get firedancer  and Black Blade. He didn't have them on him right now but he had plenty of clips for Firedancer. They were in the halls near the locker room, good, he would be armed soon enough. Hopefully Kaitlin was still behind him, hopefully he wasn't dragging her. He risked a glance backwards, hopefully she was running too...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Kaitlin was ahead him at the door to the locker room.

"Get in!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:08 pm

When he reached the door he dove in, rolling to his feet and sprinting over to his locker, putting in his code faster than he thought was humanly possible. There they were, his two weapons. He grabbed firedancer and slammed in a clip of bullets and a Clip of red dust. He then clicked Black Blade around his waist. He was ready for whatever was about to happen. Well, as ready as he would ever be...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Matt is in the locker room, when a guy and a girl rush in a grab weapons. "Hey, what's going on?" Just then, a giant, pulsing red guy bursts through the door. "What the hell!?" Matt pulls out his weapons and stands next to the two of them. "You look like you might need some help."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Kaitlin has her spear into the floor and is sitting on the floor leaning on it.

"Wow, he didnt take long."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:24 pm

When Shem busted through the locker room doors Tyler already had firedancer ready for a fight. He didn't know what Shem had in the way of weaponry so for now he wasn't going to assume he had the better weapon just yet. No he didn't take very long at all... He said as he noted shems fiery red aura.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 pm

As shem walked towards him Calmly Tyler was still on guard, his finger on the trigger of firedancer. His nerves were screaming at him to Point the gun at shem and pull the trigger, but he knew that the bullets, even if they did have a power boost, wouldn't do any good right now. So instead he stood there as shem got closer to him. He would point firedancer at him the minute he got too close or if he tried anything. But for now His weapons were still pointed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Matt watches him approach them. This is definitely not good. He switches his weapons to their gun mode and loads them, preparing for the worst. This is gonna be a fight soon. I better be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 pm

When he saw that shem had taken control again Tyler lowered the gun, tears were in his eyes again. Shem...Im sorry. I know it doesn't mean much, but Im sorry. I didn't mean for things between me and Kaitlin to get this far this quickly. Hell, I wasn't even planning on starting a relationship with her yet. I was going to wait until you two were both over each other and even then I might not have made a move. But that doesn't matter. I pounced on her the minute she showed signs of being interested. So do what you will, but I beg you, don't kill me and don't hurt Kait... He said as he held his hands out to the side, leaving him wide open for an attack from shem.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Kaitlin is ready to take action with the blade pointed to Shem and her hand ready to twist the pole.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:44 pm

When shem asked him to give him one reason why he shouldn't do something to him Tyler shook his head, tears falling down his face. I can't give you a reason shem, I know what I did I shouldn't have done, no matter how alone I felt... He said as he simply stood there, waiting for shem to either punish him or leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:53 pm

When shem did nothing but simply pull out a ring and an Amulet and set them on the bench next to him Tylers arms dropped, his weapons clattering against the tile of the locker room, the relief plain on his face as he collapsed onto the bench, trying to catch his breath. He had almost died twice in one day now. What was going to happen next, ursa ambushing him? Well at least he wasn't hurt, and neither was Kait or the guy who had come and would probably have helped them if things had gone south. When he caught his breath he looked at the guy. Im glad someone else here is even just a little selfless... He said as he looked at Matt.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:58 pm

IC:

Bang! The sound of a door being smashed open echoed throughout the hallway, and I knew instantly that Kirkka wouldn't be pleased by this. While I would've just continued walking towards the dorms (Or the refect), this was something I wanted to see, if not just because I was curious to know what had been destroyed, and what had been the destroyer.

I half walked, half jogged towards where the commotion was, and realized that this was one of the rooms for lockers. (OOC: Locker rooms? I always thought school lockers were just littered everywhere around the school) I rounded the corner just as Shem stepped out, crimson aura surrounding him like a wildfire. I'd heard about it from the others; Shem's power increase, which I'd nearly experienced firsthand if not for science.

Leaving the burning student to be, I stood in the hallway.

Perhaps others had issues as well...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:18 am

No problem. I'm always willing to help when someone needs it. I'm Matt by the way. Matt watches Shem walk out the door and down the hall. So what was THAT all about?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:19 am

When the guy who would have helped them introduced himself as Matt Tyler smiled and nodded. Hi Matt, Im Tyler. He said as he looked at Matt after he asked what that whole thing with Shem was aboutokay, short version. Kaitlin over here is that guys Ex, apparently they just broke up, and now I'm going out with her. And as you can see, Shem's a little pissed at me about it. Im just glad he didn't hurt any of us... he said as he looked at Kaitlin.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:17 pm

A little might be an understatement... Matt sheathes his blades and looks at Tyler. He recognizes him as a fellow new recruit. Weren't you the guy who was playing the violin on the first night? You're really good.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:22 pm

When Matt asked him if he was the one who was playing the Violin on the first night Tyler smiled and nodded. Yeah, I keep it in my locker though when Im not using it. he said as Matt complimented his skill at the Violin. Thanks, I just wish that I hadn't been stuck with the Impossible to impress teacher when I was first learning to play, I seriously learned how to play a really complex piece perfectly, and he told me that I had to learn how to play it backwards! He said as he shook his head, remembering how frustrated he had been that day.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Matt laughs. Yeah, I know how you feel. My old piano teacher made me play the same song over and over again for weeks. By the time we were done, I could have played it backwards and upside-down with my eyes closed! I quit soon after that and just self-taught myself. Although, i haven't even seen a piano in years, let alone played one. Been too busy with school. Matt remembers his younger years when he still played piano. He was sure he could remember some of his skills, but he wouldn't be nearly as good as he once was.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:31 pm

While Matt was Talking Tyler Stood up and walked over to where Kaitlin was standing, he was curious as to what she was feeling right now... Hey Kait, you okay? He asked her, wondering why she had suddenly fallen silent.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Too much damned noise.

This was Drake's only thought at this point in time. He half sneers as he opens his eyes, getting up from his own personal rest, scarf-mask lowered. He didn't much care if others saw his face when he slept. But in the field it was a different matter. In the field he tried to be professional. He tried to respect others. And off the field he tried to respect their space, their personal issues, their rest.

When people had settled around the Auditorium he'd chosen to go off to a corner of his own, working on siphoning the fuel for the Talons before getting a few hours rest. He had plans for this evening...and the last thing he needed was chaos.

He sighs, frustrated and makes his way toward the source of the noise and ultimately toward the locker room where the most of his kit was still located. The Talons were safely locked in their armoured case, but if something was up he could at least utilise the spare blades.

There is a soft clink of rattling metal as he walks down the corridors, armoured plates swaying slightly, the frayed, iron scaled cloak he wore dancing about him. He was not comfortable. He was still uneasy from the journey to this play and ultimately still uneasy around these strangers.

But he would find out what was going on. So he could have words with them.

All I wanted to do was prime the Talons for tonight...do these people not realise that memories need to be put to rest?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next