RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)

Go down 
+2
DatteSa
Tyler Yamasaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:31 pm

While Matt was Talking Tyler Stood up and walked over to where Kaitlin was standing, he was curious as to what she was feeling right now... Hey Kait, you okay? He asked her, wondering why she had suddenly fallen silent.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Too much damned noise.

This was Drake's only thought at this point in time. He half sneers as he opens his eyes, getting up from his own personal rest, scarf-mask lowered. He didn't much care if others saw his face when he slept. But in the field it was a different matter. In the field he tried to be professional. He tried to respect others. And off the field he tried to respect their space, their personal issues, their rest.

When people had settled around the Auditorium he'd chosen to go off to a corner of his own, working on siphoning the fuel for the Talons before getting a few hours rest. He had plans for this evening...and the last thing he needed was chaos.

He sighs, frustrated and makes his way toward the source of the noise and ultimately toward the locker room where the most of his kit was still located. The Talons were safely locked in their armoured case, but if something was up he could at least utilise the spare blades.

There is a soft clink of rattling metal as he walks down the corridors, armoured plates swaying slightly, the frayed, iron scaled cloak he wore dancing about him. He was not comfortable. He was still uneasy from the journey to this play and ultimately still uneasy around these strangers.

But he would find out what was going on. So he could have words with them.

All I wanted to do was prime the Talons for tonight...do these people not realise that memories need to be put to rest?

Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Kaitlin stands up and smiles gently.

"Yeah just fine!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 pm

When she said she was fine Tyler smiled. Thats good. You know, I was seriously worried that he was going to freak out...I guess he's in better control of his temper than I thought. he said as he gently took Kait's hand, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Kaitlin gently holds his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Matt sees that their starting to get all lovey-dovey and starts walking away. Well, glad you're okay. See ya later.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm

When Matt left Tyler smiled, now he could talk To Kait about making up their date without things being awkward. Hey Kait, you wanna make that date up sometime? I feel bad that it was ruined for us... he told her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Kaitlin smiled 

"Gladly."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:07 am

When she agreed to making up for their ruined first date Tyler smiled. Alright, how about after my initiation I take you on a picnic somewhere? I'm a half decent chef,  there's less of a chance of someone messing with us,And I'll bring my violin and play something for you! he said excitedly, glad she was willing to have a do-over rather than just leaving that first date at that. I love you Kait. he whispered before he kissed her, trying to be at least a little romantic, and probably utterly failing, but as long as she didn't mind it, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Kaitlin kisses back passionately then breaks away.

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Where his kiss was an attempt at being romantic, her kiss was one that was full of passion, and it took his breath away. When she told him she loved him again he smiled and hugged her before realizing they were in the locker room, and the doors were blasted off of their hinges. How about we leave before someone pins the blasted off doors on one of us? he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Kaitlin smiles softly.

"Again... gladly."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:36 pm

When she agreed on leaving Tyler smiled and took her hand before walking out of the locker room, leaving the terrible turn of events that were caused by his amazing turn of events behind. So...where are your dorms Kait? I've gotta know where to take you before I go back to the auditorium, now don't I? he asked with a smirk, he was being sincere, but he was in the mood to make jokes again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)   Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperation in the Face of Insanity (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2