RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake

It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:04 pm

"Shem... I haven't got anymore scales!" She looked overjoyed as she jumps and hugs Shem.

Last edited by SentientSnake on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Indigo rests her head on Shem's chest. "Oh you're one to talk"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Indigo hums lightly. "I really hate to ruin the moment... But I'm covered in blood, and it's kinda gross."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Mao brought himself back into the hallway and sighed. I just had to toss her into my room. Damnit. And now Mr. Berserker is in there, too. And, worst of all, there's blood all over floor now. Mao brought himself to the floor, closed his eyes, and looked at the ceiling waiting for this to end.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Indigo giggles. "Well that's a relief, and here I thought you hated me!" she jokes. "I've got more clothes in my dorm. What I really need is a towel."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:30 pm

"Just take one of my sheets." Mao was still sitting in the hallway biding his time. "And you don't have to worry about it getting bloody. It's fine."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:45 pm

"Wait, where are you going?" Indigo pulls a sheet from Mao's bed, wrapping it around herself before running out after him. "I'm gonna get cleaned up, how about we get some lunch after?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:52 pm

"Great! Cafeteria in 20 minutes, no later, I promise!" She stands on her toes and pecks him on the lips before scurrying off.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:10 pm

They're gone, they're finally gone. Mao watched as the couple made plans before parting ways. He slowly stood up and peeked his head into his room once more. Blood. Scales. He took a step in and looked at the walls. There was a gash in one. Drake, you...you...! Mao growled quietly and clenched his teeth. After a few deep breathes, he calmed down again and assessed the situation once more. Well, the wall is an easy fix. The blood, however, is a bio hazard...but I don't think I'll be able to explain the situation considering I wasn't watching half the time. I guess I'll just clean it myself. Gotta be careful, though. As for the scales... As he moved around the room, the scales glistened. ...Maybe I can actually find some use for them.

Mao found a jar for which every scale was put in once cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]   It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a skin condition! I swear! [Open]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5