RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

Jetscream

Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Empty
PostSubject: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:08 pm

The wind brushed across Jet's face as he sat on the edge of the cliff, looking out at the lush green jungle. The sunlight bounced off his armor brightly while he waited for his team.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Zack bounces out onto the edge, Geoff bouncing along inside Zack's shirt. "Hey, Jet! Geoff is all armored up and ready to go!" Zack plops down next to Jet, retrieving a carrot from his pocket and slowly feeding it into his shirt for Geoff to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Jet gives a little nod to Zack and looks back out to the forest. "I'm thinking we slide down here, then head to the northwest. See if we can pick up any trails." He looks around quickly for Stahl and Alton. "This should be a fun little outing."
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:25 pm

"Well, we could always rappel. I can jump down and y'all can follow on one of my cables. Or..." Alton tapped his visor, projecting a holographic map in front of the group. "We could hike south to the ruins here," he said, pointing at an outcropping of blocky buildings, "there might be an easy way down. There's not much to the north aside from sheer cliffs, but if we plan on rappelling down we can stay up here for a few miles in order to keep good sightlines above the forest."

Map:
This, but smaller:
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:31 pm

"Haha, that's a funny idea." Zack says, stuffing Geoff back down into his shirt before leaping off the edge of the cliff down to the forest below.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:44 pm

"Well that's handy..." Jet says quietly as Alton brings up the map. "See, I was thinking we could head to the cliffs because of the caves. Gotta be some Grimm over th... Zack!" Jet peers over the edge as Zack jumps off. "What the slag?! We gotta wait for Stahl!"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:09 am

"Oh yeah, I forgot! Oh well, I'll see you guys down here, maybe I'll take a nap with Geoff!" Zack yelled back, falling further and further down.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:55 am

Stahl walked up just in time to see Jack jump off.

"Hey guys sorry I'm....." Stahl watched as Zack fell and fell deeper into the forest, "....So we're jumping into the forest? Okay, not sure I get it but okay." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:58 am

Zack slams into the ground, shrouding himself and Geoff in aura to protect from the fall. He stands and looks back to the edge of the cliff. "Heh, looks like I chose a good time to jump, Stahl just got here!" He cups his hands around his mouth, yelling up, "HA! NOW I HAVE A HEAD START!" before dashing into the trees and drawing Volc-Cannus from his back.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 am

"ZACK! ITS NOT A BLOODY RACE! GET BACK HERE!" Jet yells out after Zack, a bit frustrated. "Hello Stahl. Alton, if you please." He gestures towards the cliff. "Rappelling sounds much preferable to just jumping..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:44 am

Stahl looked between the two and shrugged.

Then jumped off the cliff.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Zack looks back to see Stahl drop from the cliff. He laughs and calls back up to Jet and Alton. "Guess you guys are just too slow! It's no fun if the competition isn't between the whole team!" Zack slides to a stop and turns back to face the cliff. "Guess we'll wait for you two, then."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Jet, now officially annoyed, walks over the side of the cliff and slides down the rocky side. He lands and immediately makes a beeline towards Zack, boots thudding against the soil. "Alright Zack, listen up. You CANNOT just run off like that. You understand? This isn't a race or any kind of competition. I don't know what gave you that idea, but it's not, so you better get it out of your head." Now inches from Zack, Jet's aggravation is now very clear.

"We are a team. So you better learn to work together with everyone." He walks in a circle, fists clenched. "You just... Ran off! Alton and I were planning out where to go! And Stahl hadn't even shown up yet! And you just jumped! This is NOT a competition. Of any kind! We are working together to hunt. I'm starting to get the impression that Alton is the only other one who understands that!"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Zack cowers back, hanging his head low. "Sorry..." he mumbles. Zack stares down into his own coat, silently watching Geoff as he waits for Stahl and Alton.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:50 pm

"Look..." Jet says, feeling a bit bad. "I don't like getting upset, and I don't mean to make you feel bad. But you can't run off like that Zack. You do that and everyone suffers from it. Just don't run off like that, that's all I'm asking." He gently pats Zack on the shoulder before turning back to Stahl.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:18 pm

(Wait, Stahl jumped. Off the cliff. By all rights he should still be in the air.)
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:28 pm

((... Turns to look at him in mid air?))
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:01 pm

(Sure, let's go with that.)

Stahl, instead of absorbing the impact, landed in a tree and began simply jumping from branch to branch. Separating momentum with each hop.

Soon enough, Stahl landed. Albeit a bit further away from his team then he intended.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Zack began to pet Geoff, attempting to re-motivate himself to get his aura functioning again. He readjusted his bronze pauldron before stepping to the side and leaning on a tree.

(Do we have to have a mod come in to RP the Grimm or not?)
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:10 pm

((Sorry about lack of posts; I forgot to watch this topic so the lack of notifications made me think nothing was happening. Stupid me.))

"...according to the bulletin back in the library, there should b-" Alton looked up, having tranced off while giving an infodump. He heard voices from down the cliff, namely Jet yelling something about races. "Cripes. I've gotta get my ears checked. Or something."

Alton popped a line into the ground and slowly descended down the cliff face, snapping off and landing gently at the edge of the group.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:05 am

((I'll be doing the Grimm for this thread))

Jet waved Stahl and Alton over, hoping to actually have a chance to put together a plan of where to go this time.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:25 am

"Well, now that we're at the bottom of the cliff..." Alton grumbled, pulling up the hologram once again. "Our options are a little more limited, and we're not in the best position, tactically. There's not much to the east but open forest; a few shrines built for training but nothing of major circumstance. South is the ruin I mentioned earlier with a path back up to the cliff if, for some reason, I can't hoist us back up. There's also a river and some foothills. If we head north, we can circumnavigate the academy and head towards the city, but that's a hike even I wouldn't enjoy."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:59 am

"Well, if we're going on a hunt wouldn't it be best to just wander through the forest? If we get lost, I can always blast myself up above the trees and see which direction the academy is in." Zack suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:01 am

"Hmmm..." Jet crouched over the map, studying it. "I say we head south, towards the ruins and by the cliff." He says, circling an area with his finger. "There's bound to be some caves, and even Grimm are smart enough to know that it's better to not get rained on."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:45 am

"Agreed." Stahl nodded, "But we should be careful not go into any caves. I heard that during last initiation there was a Deathstalker in one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)   Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team JASZ's hunting trip (Team JASZ only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next