RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)

Go down 
+12
JL
Drake Ferrox
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Skylight
Tsuteto
Dakir
Kaliot
CentralDogma
Ziplock80
DrGustave
Amber
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 am

Aurelia admired Connla's car as she walked towards the passenger door. My favorite color! What a nice surprise. She slid into the passenger seat, placing her bottle of rum on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:39 am

Making sure she is fully secured before he so much as puts his foot on the pedal, he drives off just shot of the speed limit, the engine barely heard from inside despite the exterior noise sounding like a formula one car had just drove an inch away from their face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:15 am

((oMG soryy sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. I was kind of in the mood there....uhh yea))
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:32 am

((There.. All **** edited. Hope your ****** happy because I quit))
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:39 am

Commotion. That was all Tsuteto found tonight instead of the peace and quiet he normally had. Guess he just picked the right month to swing by in the past. Giving a sigh, he perked up a little when he found his original intent behind the counter. Grabbing it, he stood up and set it in front of the girl he had aimed to help, who had gone silent. He wasn't sure if it was from all that was going on, but nonetheless, he said, "One sulfur dioxide, no rocks." After that, he grabbed a nearby broom and started to tidy up the place a bit.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:57 am

OOC: What's better, orange text and red speech, or red text and orange speech?

IC:

Amidst all the talking, chatting, entering and exiting, a man in a long trenchcoat, a hat that covered almost all the face you could see and a mask that stopped you from recognizing the remaining.

The man was anonymous, and that was what everybody here was looking for.

Eyes squinted. Slight gaps in conversations before picking up as people turned, gazed for a second, gears winding in their head trying to figure out whether this guy was an unfortunate dolt who had worn the wrong clothes or if this was the guy who had pulled out the posters.

He sat down in the corner farthest to the staff area, pulled out a piece of paper, and slammed it against the wall, loud enough for everyone to hear. Conversations died out, slowly, until the only sounds left were the still-ringing of glass or the occasional middle-class working man who was actually doing stuff legally and had just gotten into a dump because of it, fretting that he was about to be robbed. But for those who were here for the business - this man with a hat was the guy they needed.

The piece of paper was almost the exact same as the one passed around throughout all the underground of Vale. Did it catch police attention? Most certainly. Were they waiting to ambush outside? Possibly.

If the man cared, he didn't show it. All he did was lean back, sink into the seat, and wait for the flock to come.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:21 am

"Oh, thank you!" Carolynn exclaimed her thanks, then lifted hersef up with the Crutchshot and made her way out, taking the sulfur dioxide but leaving behind a sum of money.

"You got lucky ICEA. I'm 100% sure you brought me here to get harassed." she frowned, punching the Crutchshot.

"Ow."

"Don't even try to feign pain, because you definitely can't feel it." she said angrily and left the bar.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Sora stood there, confused. Everyone was disappearing. Drat! They were on to her! They had cottoned on to her master plan. Of course, she didn't have a master plan but it was totally worth pretending that she did. In her own mind at least.

"Hey!...Where did everybody....go?" She sighs and starts to tap her foot, slinging the eye patch over her shoulder, then kicking off the overly large boots to reveal her normal running shoes beneath. Yes, her disguise was that bad. She then starts to pace back and forth.

"Don't worry! I totally have this! I'll solve the mystery of disappearing...oooh, shiny!"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Franklin looks over at the man who had seemingly stopped all conversation. He sat there off at the end of the room with a paper in his hand, the same paper Frank had torn down earlier from the wall. 'Well, looks like we found our guy.' He thought to himself as he waited to see what the man would do next.

Last edited by DrGustave on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:35 pm

And that must be my next job and, more importantly, my next stories. Vates puts all of his stuff away, throws a few Lien on the table for his drink, and makes his way over to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Rosa ordered some food and choked violently on it ending her life. THE END. Kal could sense her death and stabbed himself in grief. THE END
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:03 am

Another shady figure entered. Couldn't be helped for this kind of establishment. Sweeping aside the last bit of dust and glass that was on the floor, Tsuteto scooped it up in a dust pan and put it away. "Well," he said to himself, brushing his hands off, "Guess I'll call it a night. The owner will probably have a fun time with everything here." Turning around, the coat giving a slight sway, he pushed open the bar door, and left for the night.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:16 am

IC:

The man leaned forwards as others started to surround him, none of them taking a seat.

"So," the man said, slightly adjusting his hat upwards to unveil his eyes, "You people must be...looking....for a crew. For a...job." He gently placed the piece of paper he'd slammed earlier onto the desk, sliding it forwards. "Tell me......why."

Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:52 am

"Stories, my friend. I like to think of myself as a bard and so I take any opportunity to get a good story, which your little flyer just screamed to me. Plus, a little money on the side couldn't hurt." Vates pulls up a chair and sits at the table. "As long as you don't mind a little bit of music, just tell me when and where we start."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:36 am

IC:

"You want to sing?" The words left Riley's mouth with a hint of sarcasm. "What other...skills have you got, Ms. Schnee?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:50 am

Vates' ears flatten in annoyance, and he gets a more serious tone. "I can also shoot people in the face, or run a sharp chunk of metal through their squishy bits. Those things I do very well." He drops his downs by his sides, putting his weapons in easy reach if things go south. "And just a word of advice, never compare me to a Schnee. It's a good way to get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Luan walks in a little behind his brother with a noticeable hop in his step it was a hop that he always had.
He nods at his brother with a wide smile

All right I promise"
He looks around the bar
"Look and ALL these people Sol!"
He nearly shouts wide-eyed
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:27 pm

A strange vibe comes over the bar, as if something magnificently good or horrendously bad is going to arrive. A sillouetted figure stands in the open doorway to the bar. The figures hand reaches out and slowly closes the door. And then proceeds to kick it open. And there stood a man who was rather tall and rather muscled. His outfit was a strange mix of ridiculous and outrageous, but most certainly odd. His moustache, while nefarious, made at least one woman faint with its sheer power. The man walked in with his hands on his hips and a toothy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Luan stops staring at the strange man for a second and nods to Sol
"Alrighty!" he says  with enthusiasm 

He resumes looking around the bar while stealing quick glances at the strange man still sticking to Sol's side
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:41 pm

The smiling man stares back at Sol and nods, tipping his hat and winking. He struts over to the bar and sits down without a word, but still seems to be very excited. Or maybe his face is just stuck in that ridiculous grin.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Luans  follows Sol to the table as his eyes continue to dart around the room until they arrive
He pays attention for once when Sol begins to speak
"Well we did escape so no harm done"
He pauses remembering what happened
"Sorry I should have been a little more careful"

He continues to smile while scratching his head
He takes out a pen and begins to doodle on the table
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:16 pm

And she's stood there. In the middle of the room. Distracted by a random shiny thing and looking only at it. People should not leave bottle caps lying about. It could cause distractions. After a few moments she stops, blinking and looking about.

"Huh? What? Oh! Yes! That's right! Ears! Wait...what was I doing with ears...." She stops there, pondering, her mind wondering to yet another question. Would people be offended if she started spinning one of the Executioners in here? After all, not like she was going to let it go or anything...

Last edited by Drake Ferrox on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Luan keeps his eyes fixed on the table by now he has covered his half of the table in drawings
He looks back up to Sol
"Finally we are almost there getting here has been a drag!"
He laughed
His gaze shift to the girl standing the middle of the room rambling about ears
"ooohhh she's cute" He said quietly so only Sol could hear

Maybe He could Embarrass Sol again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next