RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)

Go down 
+12
JL
Drake Ferrox
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Skylight
Tsuteto
Dakir
Kaliot
CentralDogma
Ziplock80
DrGustave
Amber
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 pm

His eyes open wide and he raises the bottle high. "AH! A man who knows the beauty of this fine liquid!" He starts marching over towards the man who demanded the whiskey and sets the bottle down in front of him. "What might your name be, personofwhomknowsthatthisfirewateristhebestwater?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:18 pm

"Vates Terrae is my name. Bard and occasional heart-breaker. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Luan removes another pen and draws on the other half of the table

"Gah Boring is right"
He looks back at Sora
"So what do you do?"
He is back to his normal cherry attitude
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Sora scowls just a little and tilts her head again. He was being very specifically non-specific. This case would require a bit more effort to crack. But how? She makes a slight face, mirroring her mental frustration and then soon cheers up again.

"Okay then. I won't ask, being local and all. Well. Sort of. Wait! What's it recon for? Something interesting? Wait. You're not doing a talent search are you?!"

At that she huffs, just a little and curses herself for not being in her best attire. And for not already showing off her skill at juggling multiple spinning axes and catching them in style. Then she shrugs.

"Oh you know. Stuff. Lots of not too interesting stuff. Stuff that's generally easier when you don't get caught. It's kind of hard sneaking back into a place you've snuck into you know. They start actually covering the doors!"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:25 pm

The large man gets a large smile and puts his hands on his hips, striking a pose. "I AM SKY CAPTAIN MAXIMILLION VALENTINE!! CAPTAIN OF THE SKY!!!" He booming voice resounds through the bar. "But everyone just calls me Sky Captain Maximillion Valentine: Captain of the Sky!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Luan laughs
"ah stealing diamonds and stuff eh?"
He leans toward Sora
"the best trick is to just smash the door down and walk in"
he was joking of course
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Oooh. Now he wanted to know! She grinned at him, a cheshire cat grin of someone who knows they know that the other person knows they know something they want to know. And then she looks suspiciously innocent, trailing her fingertips along the table.

"I suppose I could tell you...but it'd totally have to be fair trade. You'd have to tell me where you are going first. And then I could suddenly remember..." Mental note - being all coy really isn't that fun. She smiles and sits up, a bit more triumphantly and tugs a little at tiny tie she wears, adjusting it so.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Vates winces and twitches his ears because of the volume of the man, and looks at him. "Well, Maxi, I thank you for the drink , but I'm in the middle of a.... business negotiation." He waves his hand to the other man at the table. "So, if you don't mind, I'd like to finish this. Then we can talk more."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Luan looks at Sora
"We already have a good idea of what you do so why dont you tell us?"
He smiles brightly
"friends don’t keep secrets"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:38 pm

What?! Oh he was not being this apathetic. The look on Sora's face says it all, cheshire cat grin plummeting as she plants her chin on the table and makes a face halfway between pleading and frustration.

"Oh alright! Fine! I totally snuck into Beacon. No one's thrown me out yet even though I sort of don't attend classes and keep following staff around offering to pick things up for them. Okay? Happy now!"

Now Sol would get the huff treatment, where an unamused Sora huffed at him, then distractedly puffed at her own hair.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Luan leans back in his char and looks at Sora
hmm she actually is pretty cute I will have to remember to bother sol more later
for once in his life he is quiet and lets his brother work
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:44 pm

"No problem at all Mister Vates!" He pulls a bronze gear from his pocket and sets it on the table. "Here's my card. I'm available for any and all pillaging, smuggling, contract killing, or whatever other opprotunities you wish. Come talk to me, and lets make some magic happen!" He smiles and tips his hat, walking back to his seat at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:47 pm

At Sol's question Sora mumbles, distinctly less than impressed with her chosen method of smuggling herself in.

"In a box full of coffee supplies. But now they kinda just let me in and out, probably thinking I'm a student. You have to keep the po-pos on your side though."

She is clearly not impressed with this. Or with how smug Sol was looking. He gets a second huff as she glares at him, her fringe clearly not sufficient length for the plan of glaring defiance.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Luan was visibly disappointed at that plan
He leans toward Sol
"Hey I bet there are tours there aren’t there? she could help us"
he smiles at the plan in his head
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Of course Sora had her own idea. Apparently, the trick for getting into places is to bluff it like you know it. She grins and sits up, flicking her hair back. And then she slams the table. Dramatically so!

"I got it. You can both totally bluff your way in as teaching staff or something! You are totally both professors of colour co-ordination. Or something." Of course the fact she was doing the whole not-quite-staff thing herself helped as well. She grins proudly at that and nods.

"Wait...why are you guys trying to get in there anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Luan looks at his brother and Sora
"yeah just boring stuff"
He frowns at Sol

just tell her everything why dont you?
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Hits going out for students? She blinked at that and pondered, now stuck somewhere in the moral sticky pit that was this conversation. So these guys...were going recon...for someone wanting to try and carry out a hit on a school full of armed teenagers and crazies.

She giggles a little at that. It was a very funny thought.

"Re-hee-heally now? Wow. Who ticked off who? That's what I want to know. You'd kinda have to be crazy to pull something like that off."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Judging from the look from Sol I can guess that we arent gonna kill someone thats disappointing

He looks back at Sora
"Crazy? Isn’t everyone just a little crazy?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:24 pm

She stops at Luan's question and seems to consider it in a serious manner. Clearly these two were potentially trouble. And clearly there would be repercussions for smuggling them in. Unless she had a brilliant plan.

"Well, obviously not everyone. I'm perfectly sane and happy. But yeah, some of the kids there are rough. Like, on a scale of one to ten I heard that some of them rate as twelve." Gossip is fun. Sora clearly likes this now. She'd come up with a plan later. Even if it involved screaming like a girl in the early hours of the morning and pointing at them in an accusing manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)   The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scurvy Potato Bar (Open)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next