RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Empty
PostSubject: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:22 am

(VMYK) Vampiric - Vampyrik
(VNKT) Vanquished - Vankuisht / Vacant - Vakant
(VTNT) Volitant
(VNTY) Vanity / Vaunty
(MTTN) Mutation
(MTYN) Mountain - Mountyn
(MNYT) Manumit - Manumyt / Manitou - Manytou
(MTNY) Muttony / Mutiny / Metonym
(MVYN) Mavin - Mavyn
(MNTY) Amenity
(MNKY) Monkey
(KYMN) Skymen / Caiman - Kayman

Last edited by Kaliot on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Wow you came up with a lot of names o.o

Okay I can't think of any names, but I think we should go with Team MVYN. But thats up to you guys. Heres the color I think we should use for our Team And as for the Leader, I would say either me or Matt, but that's my own Idea as to who should lead, I'm gonna let you all decide though.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Screwed up, MVYN doesn't work (No letters from Kyri). mb
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Thats Fine, Okay so we have The Letters: T Y from me, K T from Kyri, M V from you, and M N from matt....hmm.... MNKT (Midnight-Midknight) how about that?
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:04 pm

I think it would MKNT, but that's a pretty good one. I like it
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 pm

I do too, and I think your right too x.x So MKNT, we've got two people for it, now to see if Matt and Kyri like it too. Also, do you have any ideas for our team color/leader?
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:33 pm

I think MKNT is our best option. We didn't get the best assortment of letters to choose from. I agree with Tyler's color choice. I would be happy to be leader, but like Tyler said I want to hear your opinions. I want us to agree on this.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Okay, So its pretty safe to assume that We're sticking with MKNT, so thats one decision made, we're getting there :3
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Onyx
Outer Space
Charcoal
Midnight Blue
Shadow Blue
Teal?

I think I would prefer shadow blue as it feels more midnight-y if that makes any sense
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Yeah, I agree with you, Shadow Blue works the best, I say we use it. Now then, the only thing we should have left is deciding a leader...
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:29 pm

I agree with Shadow Blue. We still have to get Fox's opinions.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:30 pm

True...Anyone gonna PM her or are we just gonna wait for her to get on?
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:37 pm

The latter I say. For now, at least

IC Mao probably wouldn't be able to handle the pressure of messing up as the leader, and while he would still have the same pressure as a follower, it would be much less. He probably wouldn't mind Kyri as a leader knowing that she is serious when she has to be and fun/entertaining the rest of the time. He knows Matt from the locker room where Matt criticized his actions and that's about it. Doesn't seem like a bad guy, though. He knows nothing of Tyler afaik.

OOC I don't really mind who becomes leader tbh

TL;DR: IC Mao would vote Kyri, maybe Matt. OOC Vote is abstained
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:59 pm

MKNT= MARK NUTT!

I do like Shadow blue for the color though ^^

Also i don't know about the leader. I think that Kyri has a chance at being a good leader in battle, though she might not think she would be a great leader.

OOC i would kinda like the honor but only if others like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Im fine with it if the others are
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:30 pm

We figured it out in the chat, but just so we have it down here:
Team Name: MNYT = Midnight (Mid-NYTe)
Team Color: Shadow Blue (Code=#778BA5)
Team Leader: Kyri Tredama (Shadowfox66)
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:39 am

Unlocking to discuss potential color change because something something close to Team RAWR's color something something (also to change to MKNT!). So we could take this and and add in some blue which makes it something closer to a color I can't think of right now because I'm tired.. We could also return to Tyler's color or just pick a completely random/unused color like pink or something.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:11 am

I think adding some blue to it would be the better way to go honestly
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Adding a bit of blue is different but still keeps with the midnight theme.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:51 pm

I agree... what are we thinking of for the color?
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Asked Koop to test drive this color (as seen in post). Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:21 pm

I like it :3
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:32 am

I can go with it!
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:26 am

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:25 am

Revised Form sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion   ((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((OOC)) Team Name Suggestions/Discussion
Page 1 of 1