RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriving late is always interesting (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:36 am

((OOC: I don't think that's necessary really, given that this thread was made before. It's just easier to stick to this one. Also if we move to that one then there are 2 Melissa's in the same place at the same time...?))

"I am normal! And polite! I don't know what you're talking about!" Melissa said in reply, all smiles.

"Umm... I don't know his name... But I don't think he'll listen to reason, I tried! I told him it was his fault completely and how he shouldn't blame me because he was stupid, but he didn't listen! Don't even bother!" Melissa replied to the random man.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:52 am

(OOC: For the sake of the beacon space-time continuum, and all of our souls, let's just have the one Melissa, aye?)
Back to top Go down
spartan448

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:14 pm

While Walter was working things out with Melissa, Alexander finished cleaning his thruster pack. He replaced it in his bag, and turned to Arthur.

"I was actually on my way to the dormitories to get set up when I ran into Melissa. Since she seems to be busy now, would it be too much trouble to ask if you could show me around a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Ignoring the crazy that is Melissa "I would be more than happy to show you around. There are many wondrous and exciting things to see and learn around the school." Arthur says with mock enthusiasm.

"But I will show you all the important bits, it's probably important to be introduced to the school by a sane person, wouldn't you agree?" Arthur asks Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Walter pondered for two seconds. He had an idea. He fickled with his Nuke Schneider, seemingly loading the gun and checking its ammunition. Click, click Lock and load. "It's alright. Just tell me where you last saw him and I'll take care of the rest. Ah yes, what is your name again?"
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Melissa threw her arms up in the air in exasperation as yet another person offered to fight or at least provoke a fight with other humans, "Why does everyone who comes here want to fight other students?! It's as if everyone came here to learn to fight humans instead of fighting Grimm! The guy is back there," Melissa pointed back where the had run from, "But don't go provoke them, you'll just start a fight! And there's no reason for fighting! Half the school probably wants to get revenge on me but I never even think of fighting anyone that tries to get that revenge! It's just not right!" Melissa ranted, before walking off a little bit.

Hearing the others talk about a tour though, she ran right back, "Oooooh tour! Tour! I can give a really good tour of the place! I know the origin of most of the craters, dents and murdered benches!" She said excitedly, bubbling with energy.
Back to top Go down
spartan448

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:29 am

Alexander chuckled inwardly to himself at Melissa's tour offer. He was pretty sure he could make a good guess as to where most of those craters, dents, and.... Something about murder benches? He'd have to ask about that one later. Nonetheless, he was pretty sure that the cause of most of those could be discerned. This seemed to be the kind of place where the result of students fighting is a few craters. Alexander just hoped that the buildings were structurally sound enough to handle the punishment Melissa was alluding to. At the same time, though, here he was being offered two different tours, with two different outcomes. Not really wanting to turn down either offer - while he really needed to see the academic buildings, he was also now strangely interested in the benches - Alexander decided on the next best thing.

"How about this - we'll all go as a group. Arthur can lead me around the academic buildings and the dorms, and if we pass anything of note, Melissa can talk our heads off about it. This way, EVERYONE gets an equal chance to mess with the new guy, and I get to learn about the academic and social sides of Bacon. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:31 pm

I enjoy how you see Arthur as academic

Arthur huffs. "I don't see many problems with this proposal.. I have nothing better going on I guess." Arthur turns to Melissa, "As long as you're okay with it?" Oh god what am I doing The thought of listening to Melissa's rambles makes Arthur shudder.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Walter looked completely puzzled at Melissa's outburst towards him. He squinted his eyes and had a hard stare at her, then he looked to see his gun and realized what he had implied. "Hahaha!" he laughed out loud. "Don't be silly, gurl. I'm not trying to pop a few holes in someone. Listen. The shooting range is the best way to relax and cool off. I know it! I'm just going to ask the guy to shoot bullets with me," he explained.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:22 am

Melissa looked back at where she had last seen her pursuers, squinting her eyes to attempt to make out where they were when she couldn't make out their position. Looking around a bit more, she concluded that by diverting here, she had managed to drop them! Hooray! Now she didn't have to keep running, and they didn't have to keep chasing. Everyone wins! Well except the girls that got seen when that guy got tricked into walking into the girl's bathroom. Though they got to beat him up in exchange, so it was a pretty fair exchange overall.

"It's okay, they seem to be gone now! Thanks for the of-" Melissa paused, hearing the other guy mention a potential tour, "Tour? Tours are great I love tours I can give a reaaaaalllllyyyy good tour of the school I can show you all the different places like for example there's a bunch of wonderful places that had memorable events like explosions and craters and broken benches and nukes and ice cream and class and failing and giant robots!" She blurted out at a rapid fire speed, leaving anyone unable to process her extremely confusing and fast bullet train of thought confused.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:43 pm

"Where did she go? When I get my hands on her..." Rainer's face becomes red when he remembers the girls bathroom Ahh... that was nice for like two seconds. He shook those thoughts away from his mind. He sat paced around trying to gather his thoughts. "That girl seemed kind of off. If I was slightly insane where would I be?" He thought about it and then he started to get tired. "Man thinking like an insane person is hard." Then he came up with a brilliant idea. Muahaha! this plan is foolproof, or is it... insane proof. Pfft... I'm hilarious. He smiled mischievously. "MARCO!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving late is always interesting (open)   Arriving late is always interesting (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving late is always interesting (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2