RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:46 am

Aphelion stopped moving abruptly as Equinox landed at the location. He chuckled, "I knew we'll be there first. Nothing beats proper offroad." he pulled out a carrot from the saddle bags and fed it to his horse, "Now then, she should be arriving shortly. I did tell her to speed up while we took a shortcut." he said to himself, running his hand over his chest carving.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Arriving in her usual, loud manner, her Motor Bike's engines roaring could be heard before she is even visible. Stopping on front of them with a powerslide, she would look at the two as she gets off, taking out both swords as she does so, "So found any yet? Want to make this rather quick so you don't get hurt before Monday. Else you will really get wiped the floor with."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:27 pm

"Considering my serious fighting involves paralysing myself, I doubt getting hurt would change much. Besides, if I get hurt you won't have to find out what your week as a maid for me will consist of. All the better for you." he said with a laugh of mischief. Then he looked around, "Didn't see any yet, but if you keep making loud noise I guess something will show up."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:43 am

Ignoring his comment about being his maid, she would turn off her music as she starts cranking up the volume, saying with a smirk, "Keep making loud noises?" With that she would climb off the motorbike and start messing with her spear, swapping to a Lightning/Fire combo, "I can make that happen." She would then turn on her new music at full volume, setting the spear alight as she waits for an enemy to kill.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:33 am

Sighing, Aphelion jumped off of Equinox and spoke into his ear, "Wait there." while pointing at a faraway location. Complying, Equinox trotted away. He then walked up to Aoife and put his hand on her shoulder, shouting over the music "Please don't start a forest fire."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 pm

"Why? I mean, if a few trees get in the way, I may have to remove them, but I am not going out of my way to burn down the forest. What do you think I am? A Pyromaniac?" Despite that, she would step forwards and put away the sword, preparing to first try out a spear only battle, lightning still not being used to augment the spear, yet.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 pm

"I don't think you're a pyromaniac, I know you are one. Anyway, just be careful and don't go to hard on the poor thing." he said, ending on a slightly sarcastic note. Then he felt a slight but easy to feel rumble of the ground. "Well, something is interested..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:21 pm

"Think it is our target or just a pack of Beowolves? I mean, either goes well as Connla says turning their skins into hides and selling them off is a great way to get money. It would explain why he always has money, but still. Would your horse carry their skins? It would probably hold more than my bike can." Says the distracted Aoife, evidently caring little for the rumbling.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:39 pm

"I don't think Beowolves make this much noise..." he said, stepping back from Aoife's possible damage area as the rumbling intensified. Finally, a Grimm appeared. A palm-sized Deathstalker started charging at Aoife, raising his stinger. At the sight, Aphelion laughed, "Here's an enemy for you! Go, kill it in our glory."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

"Really? Really. I don't even.." With that, she would just send the aflame spear down to impale it, "Is this really the thing what just caused what could possibly be considered an earthquake? Rather rediculous if I say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Aoife was right to doubt the small Deathstalker as its much, much larger counterpart just charged from out of the trees, appearing to the left of Aoife.

"Mine's bigger!" shouted Aphelion before running behind Aoife to observe the fight, "Here you go, you can solo that one too."

The Deathstalker stared down at the corpse of its Mini Me. Not happy about it, it sent its left pincer towards Aoife without a warning.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Turning to look at what he is yelling about, she would barely react in time to stop her being grabbed, still hit by the pincer however she is flung back a few metres before getting off the ground with a scowl, "Thanks for the help. Truly, it was life saving." Commenting rather sarcasticly, she would charge at the larger Deathstalker, electricity sparking from the tip as she aims to jump up onto it's chest and stab it in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Aoife OP, Deathstalker dies.

"Thought you wanted to kill something? Well here you go, I'll help if it looks like you're in proper trouble." he called to her as he watched the fight.

Seeing that it didn't grab her, the Deathstalker pulled his pincer back and instead moved the pincers to intercept Aoife's charge while slowly raising its stinger to loom ominously over the itself.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Waiting until the last second, she would avoid the blow and trail the tip of White Dragon across the pincer, aiming to burn and electrocute it. Waiting until she takes her spear back from it, she jumps  onto the pincer and continues on her path, aura activating to continue the fire attack. Meanwhile her motorbike would  start up something more relevant for the fight as the last song ends.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:34 pm

As Aoife jumped onto the pincer, the Deathstalker shook it to try and get her off. It was slightly hurt from Aoife's attack but nothing major. The stinger still loomed over it as it prepared to swipe at her at an opportune moment.

"I mean... If you start feeling the heat, you can call me in to help you. But that's up to you." he said after some consideration, walking away from the bike as it continued playing loud music.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Phasing out Aphelions voice as she falls off the stinger, she would turn it into a roll and launch the spear at the eye she was aiming for, not breaking her pace as she takes out Shadow, a malicious smile forming as her entire mindset is on killing the Grimm in front of her and staying alive. Getting within range, she would slash at the adjacent eye to the spear, aiming to quite literally cut across it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:45 pm

The Deathstalker staggered backwards as the spear hit it in the eye. That wound was pretty serious, but its other eyes still functioned. As Aoife moved into slashing range, it pulled out its pincers around it to crush her against itself while raising the stinger to jab her.

Aphelion took his eyes away from the fight as he saw something small crawl towards Aoife. Another mini-Deathstalker was approaching. With a snicker, he extended his left arm and powered it up to flick some bullet-speed air at it, causing it to rebound off of the ground and fly back.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Waiting until the last moment, she would place her foot on her spear and press down on the button, sending a burst of lightning across the spear tip into the Deathstalkers eye socket. Jumping in the air and allowing the spear to be pushed further in by its own attempts of crushing her, she would get a slight graze from the passing stinger before grabbing it, starting to hack at where it connects to the tail with Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:07 pm

The Deathstalker was in a world of pain. Having accidentally shoved a spear into its own eye socket, it was getting angrier and angrier and when it felt its stinger being attacked, it started swinging its tail rapidly without a warning to shake Aoife off.

Aphelion still laughed, but this time it was because the mini-Deathstalker turned to attack him. He started tapping his foot and moving it at the last second as the Deathstalker tried to jab it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Getting flung off, she would leave her sword embedded inside the tail as she hits a tree back first. Gasping loudly from pain, she would've protected her organs from any damage but it still hurt like hell. Deciding it better to grab her spear, she would use her falling position to kick off the tree, landing on the Scorpion's carapace and jumping to her spear, taking it out and aiming for another eye.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Noticing the Flight of the Aoife, Aphelion kicked away the mini-Deathstalker and got back to watching the fight. He bend his knees down a bit, prepared to sprint in case something bad happened.

Having momentarily freed itself from Aoife's assault, the Deathstalker started pinching blindly at the area in front of the spear in an effort to do something about its eye, while at the same time lowering the tail, feeling that its stinger was endangered. When Aoife took out the spear, it moved its pincers to where the spear and its eye once were, hoping to hit whatever removed the spear.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Pincer causing a cut on her large cut on her leg, she would change her attack from its eye to back to the pincer, jumping off one leg to grab the hilt of her sword, she would hang from it and use her other weapon to start stabbing at where she was slashing, flames and electric coursing into it with every strike, her facial expression having lost her smile to turn to that of pure anger, blood leaking from her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:35 pm

The Deathstalker was very unhappy about the assault, especially since its pincer was now so wrecked that it couldn't move. Instead, it swung the other pincer at Aoife to throw her off again.

If she gets hurt even more I'll have to step in. Only I can prevent forest fires. Aphelion thought to himself, getting into position, pulling back his right arm as he prepared to shatter the Deathstalker's carapace if he had to interfere.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Seeing her plain had quite possibly worked, at the last second she would kick off the tail and pull out both weapons, aiming to use the incoming pincer to knock the off the tail and into the Deathstalker, landing with a small yelp of pain, she would go for the legs, seeing two and cutting at both simultaneously, aiming to cripple it fully.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Trying to swat the girl off of itself, the Deathstalker missed and staggered. At a bad time too, because Aoife just moved onto its legs before it could regain balance so it toppled almost immediately towards her.

Extremely worried now, Aphelion already activated his speed boost and prepared to bounce off of the ground. His right arm formed a fist but he didn't move, respecting Aoife's warrior pride and waiting until the very last moment he could watch without interfering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next