RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Seeing her plain had quite possibly worked, at the last second she would kick off the tail and pull out both weapons, aiming to use the incoming pincer to knock the off the tail and into the Deathstalker, landing with a small yelp of pain, she would go for the legs, seeing two and cutting at both simultaneously, aiming to cripple it fully.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Trying to swat the girl off of itself, the Deathstalker missed and staggered. At a bad time too, because Aoife just moved onto its legs before it could regain balance so it toppled almost immediately towards her.

Extremely worried now, Aphelion already activated his speed boost and prepared to bounce off of the ground. His right arm formed a fist but he didn't move, respecting Aoife's warrior pride and waiting until the very last moment he could watch without interfering.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Not having time to evade the toppling, she would curl up into the most defensible position, weapons pointed towards it and her aura forming a barrier though the majority would not be up in time, her mind cursing her idiocy for attacking the legs as she tries to figure out how many bones this is going to break but still not calling out for help.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Deciding to wait no longer, Aphelion used the three abilities in synchronisation, leaping to close the distance quicker, sprinting towards the Deathstalker at the moment of landing and, making it just a moment before he couldn't reach under it, gave it an uppercut literally a second after activating the God Hand. Meeting some resistance, the fist dug under the Deathstalker's chin area before exploding with force, increasing the Deathstalker's anticlockwise moment and causing him to instead topple backwards. The explosion knocked Aphelion into the ground as he clutched his heart area, feeling weakened as his heart stopped for a moment.

The Deathstalker's head bent backwards significantly more than it should've. It toppled backwards, just barely avoiding impaling itself onto its sting. The armouring of his body helped to hold the head in place, but all the injuries of the fight left the Deathstalker immobile and slowly dying, still waving its functioning pincer frantically.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:25 am

Opening her eyes, she looks at the Deathstalker in its death throes , "D-Did I do that?" Escapes her as she just stays there dumbfounded. Quickly noticing Aphelion on the ground, she would struggle between being enraged at his interference or concerned due to him being on the ground. Soon choosing the latter, she runs over to him, ignoring her own wounds as she goes, "You okay down there?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:58 am

Slowly regaining his strength, Aphelion calmed down and started breathing deeply. When Aoife approached him, he didn't register the question at first, but moments later answered, "Yeah... Just a small lack of mobility..." He staggered back to his feet, "You're not in a big position to ask that, looking at you..." then he looked at the Deathstalker, "Good job annihilating it... though I had to knock him over, but that was nothin'."

Then he turned to the bike, "If you turn off your music, I'll call Equinox so I can help with your wounds properly."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:01 am

Frowning, she would take out her tablet and remotely turn it off, "I still solo'd it. Though as it is technically still alive..." With that, she would activate her Phoenix mode, making sure to stay out of the range of the pincer as she jumps on it, starting to repeatedly stab into the beast, aiming for the weak points she can get to and shunting fire in copious amounts into the wounds, seemingly wanting fried Deathstalker for food.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:05 am

"'Course you did. I just made sure you weren't crushed in the process." he agreed before whistling for Equinox to arrive.

The Deathstalker gave up his fight as he was now being pretty much being tortured, his damage deepening until his pincer dropped to the ground lifelessly.

Taking the saddle bags off of Equinox and picking out some medical aid equipment, Aphelion called out to her, "When you're done come over and tell the doctor where it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:41 am

Panting from her attacks, her aura would return to her own body.... Only for Aoife to arc her back and let out a loud cry of pain, collapsing on top of the Deathstalker as her cuts would start being closed by a good dose of Cauterization. Symbol still active, she would be constantly crying out and near tears, the flames surrounding her raging all the more from it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Everywhere it seems.

Dropping his equipment, Aphelion ran up to her, hesitating momentarily before jumping onto her and hugging her tightly, whispering "Shh... It's okay, I'm here." before kissing her and going into bodylock so he doesn't burn his everything too much.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:21 pm

Fainting from a mix of exhaustion, pain and her injuries, her cries would stop and her flames would start dying away, symbol slowly following but this time not burning into her, weapons falling out of her hands and onto the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:27 pm

Waiting until the flames were small enough for him to deal with, Aphelion removed the bodylock and picked her up. He slowly made his way with her to her motorbike and put her in it, shifting her to a comfortable position. Then he walked back to pick up her weapons, but rather than carry them back, he approached the stinger and started slashing into its connection with the tail to cut it off.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Still Self knocked out, she would be rather limp in his arms. Slowly regaining concious, she would just stay in her position, not saying anything as her mind still reels in pain.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Having finally cut the stinger after some slashing, Aphelion approached it from a suitable angle and started pushing it with considerable effort towards their parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Slowly regaining brain functionality, she would sloppily try to put her hands on the handlebars, instead turning the ignition on with the engine making a loud roaring.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:45 pm

As Aphelion finished up his Sisyphean task, the bike suddenly turned on. Surprised by the noise, he ran around the stinger, wiping the sweat off of his forehead to check up on it. Seeing that Aoife managed to move and quite possibly activate something, Aphelion looked at where her hand was and started to try and turn the ignition off, believing Aoife to be asleep. He called out to Equinox, "Get me rope." and the horse obeyed, approaching the saddlebags and pulling out a large length of rope with his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:58 pm

"Rope... What for?" Saying somewhat dazed, the ignition would be turned off once more, Aoife slowly turning to look at him while blinking rather heavily, evidently still dazed and somewhat out of it, "D-Did I win..?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:00 pm

"You won so hard we need rope to drag your trophy back." he said, brushing her hair, "Let me handle it."

With that he went to get the rope and approached the stinger once again, starting to tie the rope around it and the hook in a pattern least likely to slip off.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:13 pm

"Yaaay." Slowly climbing off her bike, she would lift up the seating to reveal a small compartment. Taking out a small bottle, she would take a few gulps of it before spitting out a small amount onto the floor, making sure her aura is still working by setting the alcohol alight, making it seem like she had just breathed fire, "Hey! Did it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Not paying attention to Aoife's shenanigans, Aphelion was busy securing the ropes on the stinger, making sure they weren't loose before taking the two rope ends and tossing one to Aoife, "Here, kitty, tie this to your machine. When we're going back, try to stay level with Equinox so neither have to pull the whole thing. Unless you think your bike can lead it on its own."

Having said that, he got back to where Aoife's weapons were and brought them back. On his way there, he spotted the small Deathstalker which Aoife impaled and ripped off its stinger, keeping it. Then he started gathering their stuff up, preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Taking her spear, she would rather passively cut her forearm with the tip, nothing serious but enough to snap her out of her daze. Crying out under her breath, she could only hope Aphelion didn't hear it as she takes the sword and puts them away, "I can ride, don't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Aphelion eyed Aoife, hearing the quiet cry, but didn't mention it. Instead, going back to silly self, he hugged her, "My little kitty just killed a big scorpion. I'm so proud!" he picked her up with the hug and kissed her on the cheek, "Let's not do this again for a while. Toppling a big Deathstalker takes a bit of effort, and I don't think we have anywhere to stash lots of stingers. Maybe just stick to Beowolves next time, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:49 pm

" 'Kaay. Kind of tired now." With that she would return the kiss and move herself back onto the ground and start tying up the rope rather securely, getting on her bike afterwards, "You want to lead the way? It may help."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:55 pm

"We'll just have to co-ordinate..." he said before remembering that Aoife's bike was pretty loud, "Actually, I think we should go slowly and then I'll sit with you to make sure you don't fall asleep. Equinox will adjust to your lead, right boy?" he said, directing the last part as a question to his horse, who simply neighed. He walked up and put the rope in Equinox's mouth.

"Right then kitty cat, ready to roll out?" he asked as he hopped on behind her and put his hands around her chest.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Blushing heavily, it would make more than sure that she was fully awake, starting to lead slowly for the horse to keep up, "Why do you want it that badly anyway? I mean all I wanted to do was kill it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:06 pm

"Clearly so you can show it off as proof. It'd be a waste to kill a Grimm and not bring something back to prove it right?" he asked, lowering his hands to her bellybutton.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:28 pm

"I am pretty sure the nurse will know I killed one due to the anaemia I will get from this. And I still beat it by myself, like to see Leo do that!" Saying the rather proud sounding Aoife, as if she actually had no help whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next