RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:43 pm

(The events of this Story arc happen 1 day after the second initiation and starts at the Cafe, before going to the cliffs)

Kyri sat in the coffee shop with a smile on her face. The night before she was put into a team and made the leader, and that night she had a nice chat with her team. She was ready for a nice coffee brake between classes and she had made Shem promise that after her initiation he would take her on a coffee... um day. It wasn't that she didn't like Shem. He was already a good friend to her and he was the first person she met here at Beacon. She let out a sigh and stared at the door.

She was wearing her purple shirt, blue jeans and black leather jacket. Her fingerless gloves where in her pocket and she was sure to put them on before the end of the day. Her fingers played with one another on the table as she waited.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Kyri smiled up to Shem before looking to the table cutting eye contact from him. She looked to her hands and then slowly back up at him as she yawned.

"I'm Okay... the ball and after the ceremony made it a long night for me..." She moved to the edge of her seat and stood stretching her arms over her head and arching her back.

"So I'm going to have to take you up on that Tea.. um Day. So come on, you lost." she gave him a smile before sticking her tongue out at him.

Last edited by Shadowfox66 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Kyri smiled and ordered an earl grey tea with lemon in it. She remembered the night before for a second before shaking her head.

"Well it was an interesting night. I met my team before i knew we where all going to be team mates and we toasted, and there was a lot of people dancing, and i got a song i like played by the DJ and I wore clothes that made me feel uncomfortable, and my partner joked about it to try and cheer me up..." She took a deep breath as her tea was served to her.

"And I became leader of my team, and then we got our dorms, and I put nails in the wall because i didn't have anything to decorate with..." she stopped taking a second breath and she decided that would be a good place to stop. She grabbed up her tea and gave Shem another smile and holding up her cup to him.

"Um... yeah.. Thank you for this... Loser" she giggled a little as she called him a looser.

Last edited by Shadowfox66 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Kyri giggled a little more before taking a sip of her own tea and smiling as the bitter taste hit her tongue and slid down her throat before finding it's place in her stomach. She nodded and then motioned for him to follow, she didn't want to be in the cafe for the rest of the day and she felt as though she needed to get out for a walk.

"Thank you! I really don't know how i was picked though... And... i really don't like dressing up in a dress.. it's just a weird style..." she said as a frown started to take the place of her smile. It didn't form fully though as a smile was smacked back onto her face.

"Hey, let's go to the Cliffs. I want to walk!"

Last edited by Shadowfox66 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Kyri watched as Shem threw away his coffee and frowned a little just to change it back to a smile as he looked back over to her. He talked about having to sing at the ball and she giggled a little more.

"Oh come on, i bet you where great up there. What did they make you sing? And what did you wear?" She nudged him a little with her elbow and gave him a wink before taking another sip of her tea.

Last edited by Shadowfox66 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Kyri blushed as she realised that he had seen her frown and she brought her gaze to the grass that they where now walking on. She tried to imagine the dressier lab coat and smiled up at him again.

"You really do need something more in your wardrobe. You have like 3 outfits to wear..." She giggled and when he nudged her back and asked what she was wearing she blushed harder and brought her gaze to the ground once more.

"Well... I... I was wearing this stupid black dress... With long gloves... and high heals." she crinkled her nose as she thought of the stupid outfit and she shook her head.

"It's... really not my style... I look a lot better in stuff like this." She held up her arms to show she was talking about her jacket and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Kyri turned away form Shem for a moment as she tried to cool the red in her cheeks, though as he told her that it was just adorable she blushed a little more. She took a deep breath and then turned to face him.

"It looks like i'm going to have to take you to get some better clothes. But First. Let's just sit here and enjoy the cliffs." She took a seat on the slightly damp grass and smiled up to Shem Before hitting him lightly in the knee.

"And No. I didn't look beautiful. I looked awkward and weird." She used a stern voice but her smile showed that, while she was serious about how she felt she looked, she was joking around with him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Kyri played with the grass as she looked across the horizon. Her fingers slowly twirled the grass around slowly changing the direction of the small spot of grass next to her. She took another sip of tea and then looked to Shem.

"You know... i never really asked you about your initiation... How.. did you do?" She asked not exactly knowing how to put it. She knew that she didn't really have much experience with fighting off Grimm. Just one kill on an Ursa and and "safe" trip back to the cliffs. She looked down across the tree tops below and smiled as she searched for the small lake they had found. She couldn't see it of course.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Kyri nodded and looked off in the distance as he told her about his time. She sighed and stretched again before turning back to him and nudging him back.

"Yeah, you allowed yourself to be beaten by a little girl." She stuck her tongue out and then laid back on the ground to watch the clouds above.

"Eh, I didn't really get the chance to show what I can do in battle... i have to get back out there and prove that I should be here...." she closed her eyes thinking of her Huntress mother.

I'll show everyone that i'm not just here because you're a huntress mother. I'll show them that I can be as good as you!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:42 pm

When Shem spoke she was popped out of her thoughts and brought right back into the moment. She smiled as she opened her eyes and then frowned when Shem said he didn't know why he was here.

"Hey! You know why you are here silly. You're here for the same reason the rest of us are. You are here to be a Hunter! And Heck you just might make some good friends along the way. I mean you have your team, i have my team, and we're friends! So that's at least 4 people each!" she nodded at her own statement to only realize that she was laying down as she hit her head on the soft ground. Her teeth chattered a little and she shook her head.

"And You say that you would've won, but we all know how that battle was going. Losing to this Girl isn't too bad though, i mean you got to buy me tea. And this isn't a bad Sunday is it? I mean it's nice out, the sky is... well mostly clear, the sun is shining and the grass is nice... if just a little wet."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Kyri smiled over to Shem as he talked about the people that he has met so far. propping herself up a little on her elbows she looked to him and shook her head as he said no one would want to go on a date with him. She then blushed and looked back out to the tree tops as he flirted with her once more.

"Its... its not that going on a date would have been bad.... You're a nice guy Shem... And i'm sure there are plenty of girls who want to go out with you...." she paused and looked to the ground making sure she didn't let it slip.

"Honestly, you are just starting here... you have four years to connect with someone if you really want to connect with them here... but you also have the rest of your life... And as a hunter i'm sure the women will be all over you." She looked out to the forest and her smile slowly faded from her face.

"Hey Shem.... Do you think I should be the leader of my team?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Kyri's frown didn't fade as Shem told her that all the boys would be fawning over her. That was exactly what she was worried about. She shook her head as he doubted that women would be all over him. As he told her that she would be a good leader she forced a smile and then nodded to him

"I doubt that I'll be the best in the school... there are so many good leaders already..." She paused and then looked to the grass again. She stood up and looked away from him towards the back of the school.

"Thank you Shem...." She was blushing now, but she was stiff as the wind blew past her. She took a deep breath and then shook her head and looked back to Shem.

"What about your leader? You've been with your group for about a week now right?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Kyri smiled to Shem once more and then blushed a little. Her smile changed as he told her that his leader had tried to kill him before. She shook her head in disbelief.

"I wouldn't try to kill anyone on my team... And there is no way that your Team leader tried to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next