RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadowfox66

A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Kyri smiled to Shem once more and then blushed a little. Her smile changed as he told her that his leader had tried to kill him before. She shook her head in disbelief.

"I wouldn't try to kill anyone on my team... And there is no way that your Team leader tried to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:22 pm

"I-a... " She looked away once more telling herself to stop blushing. She was leading him on now wasn't she. She bit her lip and brought her hands in front of her clasped together.

"Um.... thank yo for saying i'll be a good leader...I-Um.." She started to walk away.

"Maybe...your leader was just trying to teach you how to fight.... I mean an Ursa's not too hard to beat..." She stopped as she calmed herself down and turned back to him. She was now avoiding conversation about her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:57 pm

"Mao, my partner, and I destroyed a Ursa when we met one another. It stood no chance against us." She giggled and tried to change the topic once more.

"So um... you never really told me what happened between you and your old girlfriend..." she poked him for information.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Kyri came closer to Shem and placed her hand upon his shoulder as he frowned.

"No.... You two just where not meant for one another..." She gave him a cheerful smile and let her hand down from his shoulder.

"You'll find a nice girl one day, and you'll know it's right. I'm sure of it Shem... You're a good guy."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Kyri moved over next to him, slapping him lightly on the back with a great smile across her face as the boy looked to the ground.

"Of course i do silly! I mean it shouldn't take you that long to find another girl that likes you! It shouldn't take me that long.... um... i mean... to find a nice.. boy..." she stumbled as her overconfidence almost threw her under the bus.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Kyri smiles as he let her stumble go and just hugged her. She wrapped her arms around Shem and embraced the warmth he brought her.

"No... thank you Shem...."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Kyri backed up a little when the hug was broken though she was still in arms length of Shem. He looked into her eyes and asked her why she was thanking him and she blushed a little trying to keep the eye contact.

No you idiot, break it... otherwise he might get the idea in his head.... She looked to the ground as her head yelled at her for further leading him on.

"Well... you know..." she kicked at the grass "You... helped me know that I'm not all that unlikable here...." She shrugged off his hands and then turned around to grab up her tea.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Kyri shot up as Shem referred to her as her "best friend" her thoughts went from, what? to "thank god", to "Ohgodfuckthatshot!!!!!" and then she let out a small screech as tea fell all the way down the front of her shirt. She quickly turned around as she dropped the rest of her tea on the ground swatting at her shirt to stop the feeling of burning. Her cup smashed to the ground, spilling the rest of the contents into the grass.

"Owowowowowowow" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Kyri looked down to the shirt that was now ripped, and realized that her purple bra was showing and the shirt was nearly ripped clean off in the front. She let out another shriek and turned around quickly as her face turned crimson. She pushed her leather jacket closed and buttoned it quickly.

"I um... that was.. um... did you... um" she couldn't even finish a sentence as she was so embarrassed of being see like that by her best friend. She hoped that the fog that started on Shem's glasses would keep him from seeing her bra in that second of shock.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Kyri lowered her head and shook it for a moment as she held on to her jacket tightly.

"It's... it's okay.... you where just... trying to help...." her face burned with embarrassment before starting to walk away.

"Hey... i'm... i'm going to go change... T-thank you for the tea..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Kyri stopped dead in her tracks as he came after her and started to appologise. She shook her head feeling that it was partially her fault that happened.

If you weren't so dumb and clumsy that wouldn't have happened! You idiot... he was just trying to help. Kyri turned around, her face still bright red and her jacket tightly closed.

"It's.... okay... i shouldn't.. i shouldn't have been so clumsy... i mean i even wasted the tea you got me.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Kyri shook her head with a small smile on her face before turning back around.

"Thank you Shem... but don't worry about it...I have plenty of shirts to wear..." She was lying of course, but she didn't want him to know, nor did she want him to buy her a new shirt.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Kyri blushed and held her jacket tighter to herself as Shem kissed her on the cheek and walked away leaving her utterly speechless. Her breath had caught in her chest and she simply stood there watching him walk away from her. She tightened her grip as she came back to the moment and shook her head. She simply turned and left for her dorm, the red of blush fresh on her face, and not a word from her mouth.

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)   A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A coffee day.... it's not a date! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2