RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tea or Coffee[Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Tea or Coffee[Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:05 am

Naoto walked down the street, lamps above lighting their path. Under his shirt, his tail wiggled as he glanced at the girl beside him once more. He was holding her hand, albeit lightly and only cupped together, and still that was enough to keep his heart at a healthy tempo. Finding the shop he had heard about from in school, he opens the door, letting her enter the quaint little cafe first before following behind her and finding them a booth next to the window. A millisecond later, a fairly nervous waitress runs up and bows deeply. "W-welcom to The Shanghai." She said, nervously. "Can I take your order."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:34 am

Chiyo had a small smile on her face as she walked with Nao. She was holding Nao's hand, his keeping her hand warm, her heart in a slight flutter being around Nao. She noticed a large neon sign of a cup of coffee, or was it tea, she could not tell. Chiyo walked in first still keeping hold of Nao's hand, as if they were stuck together. When the waitress walked up she turned to Nao and said "Your going to have to speak to her for me, i can understand what she's saying, i just can't speak back"she said in her native language.How did i not see this coming It's fine, i'm sure your boyfriend here will speak for you He's not my boyfriend Yeah Hanikamiya, he's her kill buddy look were just friends Friends that kissed
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:42 am

"Right. I can do that." He replied in the same manner, smiling at Chiyo as he let her sit before taking his seat across the table from her. "What would you like?" He asked before noticing the waitress' face, panic slowly building as she fidgeted with her pencil and pad. "I'll have a cup of coffee." He said, glancing at the menu in her hands. "And your top selling sandwich. She will have..." Naoto ordered trailing off as he waited for Chiyo's order, the waitress scribbling on her notepad.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:51 am

Chiyo smiled at Nao as she sat down "i'll have a cup of coffee as well" she said glancing over to the main counter and noticing a wide selection or cake's and biscuits "I will also have a slice of your best chocolate cake" she said looking up at the waiter, who looked very panicky she then turned to Nao "She doesn't look too good, too panicky" she said with slight concern in her voice It's because your a mass murdering psychopathKira, shut it, your not a mass murdering psychopath Chiyo Kira, i'm not though
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:55 am

"She'll have coffee and a slice of chocolate cake." He said, clasping his hands together, the noise making the waitress jump a bit. Quickly writing it down, she nods her head furiously before walking back to the counter, though with the speed she had it was more akin to a sprint. "Perhaps a little jumpy. Naoto agreed, turning back to the girl in front of him. "I wonder why. Enough about her though. What was that riddle you gave me earlier again?" He asked, some confusion evident in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:15 am

Chiyo smiled as he placed her order for her. However her face completely changed when he mentioned the riddle she had said, it changed to one of a embarrassed smile and cheeks bright pink cheeks "well...I like you..." she said in a nervous tone, unsure how he would react awww so cute Definitely a kill buddy shut up you two, so what if i like him Chiyo just wanted the drinks and cake to hurry up so she could hide her face in a fury of coffee drinking and cake eating.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:24 am

Naoto's heart stops for a second, his tail whirring at full speed under his shirt as he heard her. Staring down his hand on the table, his fingers drumming nervously, he notices her blush, suddenly aware of the blood rushing to his cheeks. Coughing, he attempts to regain his composure. "I... uh... I'm not sure what to say." He said nervously, looking back at her, grinning widely. "Other than I feel the same way that is." A few seconds of silence pass before he realizes something. "To you! I like you! Not me, I don't like me. It's you...." Naoto exclaimed, his voice softening as the sentence went on.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 am

Chiyo felt her heart fluttering and the blood rush to her cheek every moment that she kept her eyes  on Nao. Chiyo smiled when he began to say that he felt the same way and giggled again when he began trying to explain how he had meant it in case Chiyo had misunderstood. awww, Kira, look at the two love birds Why can't they be angels... of death you know how to make everything about death don't you you two stop it she began to feel her cheeks become less red gradually. she did not speak and just sat facing him in awkward silence, hoping the drink and food would hurry up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Almost as if on cue, the waitress comes back, a tray laden with their orders in her hands. As shaky as she was bringing it to their table, she sets it down almost perfectly, only putting Chiyo's food in front of Naoto and vice-versa. Bowing quickly, her head coming down like an axe, she gives a quick "T-thank you. P-please don't hes-sitate to call me if you need anything." With that, she trots back to the counter and disappears behind a set of double doors. Laughing as he looked at the cake in front of him, he turns back to Chiyo. "I was going to tell her she swapped our orders but I was afraid she would have a heart attack." He said, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Chiyo looked at the sandwich which had been placed down in front of her. she then looked up at Nao again "at least she can't mess up our drinks orders" she said a large smile on her face as she pushed the sandwich over to Nao and pulled the plate of cake over to her That waitress really needs to get a grip Why couldn't he of told her and then she would have a heart attack and not be a problem That's horrible yeah Kira thats just horrible is it almost as horrible as that time i wanted us to paint the walls red, by throwing babies at them Please, never mention that again
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:26 pm

"True." He said, taking a sip of his coffee before reaching for the things his coffee needed. "I would be impressed if she managed that." Taking the little milk jug, he adds it to his coffee, turning it light brown before adding a few spoons of sugar. "So...." He said, wracking his brain for something to say. True he had invited her for coffee but now that they were there, he wasn't so sure about what to do. "Do you have any hobbies? Something you enjoy?"

Smooth Oshiro. Smoooooooth.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Chiyo couldn't help herself to not smile thinking if it was actually possible to mess up the order of two identical drinks by placing them in front of the wrong person. She took a sip from her coffee, not adding anything to it liking it the way it was, and then put the cut down reaching for a fork which was on the edge of the plate of cake and began to eat the cake. She was about to take her second bite of cake when she heard Nao say 'so' in a breaking the ice kind of way. He then followed it up with asking about hobbies, of which she didn't have many "Well.." she said trying to stall him "I do like to draw and read but that's it really, i never really got to do much stuff when i was younger" she said not giving much of a hint towards her child hood "What do you enjoy doing" she said shifting the topic from her to him Real smooth
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:27 pm

"Is that so?" He said, taking a bite of his sandwich, finding it to be turkey. I must see these drawings some day. It sounds very interesting." The interesting part wasn't the drawings though. True, he was fairly curious about her art and would definitely want to see it but the part about her childhood piqued his interest. Perhaps I'll ask her some other time. He thought taking another sip of his coffee. "Me? I'm not really one for hobbies. I do enjoy airships though. Working on mine and installing additions here and there... it is somewhat meditative for me."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Chiyo was happy that somebody was taking actual interest in her. She felt farm hearted being around him, unlike her usually cold hearted self. She took another bite of her cake, getting a bit stuck to her chin but not noticing it, sticking out slightly. She listened to him speak about airship and then thought about how she had met him earlier "You're really good at singing, i'm surprised that's not one of your hobbies" although his passion for airships might come in use later and she did also find interest to a extent in different types of airship although she didn't think she would have the same amount of passion for airships as him, with him actually owning one.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:28 pm

"Am I?" He said, taking a bite of his sandwich. "I don't think so. I don't even sing too much to honest. It was just... it seemed fitting for the atmosphere." Looking back at Chiyo, he notices the chocolate on her chin and smiles, finding the sight strangely cute and endearing. "Hold still." Leaning  slightly, he reaches over and wipes it off with his thumb, absentmindedly licking the chocolate off it before going for his coffee cup. Did I just....
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:13 am

"You are a wonderful singer, far better than me" Chiyo said about to take another bit when she heard Nao say for her to hold still. She smiled awkwardly and blushed when he used his thumb to clean her chin, but looked down at her plate of half eaten cake hiding it from Nao. You two are so cute together Stop it Hanikamiya It's true though Out of the top of her eye sight she saw him liking his thumb let him eat cake will you just shut it her blushing beginning to die down slowly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:22 am

"I can't be the judge of that." He said, blushing as he nervously brushed off what he just did, returning her smile with one his own. First I kiss her and now this? Naoto thought, taking another sip of his coffee after the last bite of his sandwich. "I haven't heard you sing so I wouldn't know. I would love to hear it sometime. T-that is, if you wouldn't mind of course."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:31 am

Chiyo looked up from her plate, her face only slightly pink, and began sipping her coffee and nervously looking at Nao like she had only just met him. She set down her cup of coffee and polished off the last of her cake and wiped her mouth clean onto a napkin. When he said that he would love to hear her sing she felt cornered, until he said that he would if she didn't mind "Maybe, someday i might sing for you" she said with a smile, taking another sip of coffee trying to drink as much as she could before it went too cold.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:36 am

"Wonderful. I look forward to that." He said, smiling warmly at her as he watched the girl disappear behind her cup, taking a long drink. Realizing what she was doing as he saw his cup no longer steaming, he takes it in both hands and follows suit, the drink only pleasantly warm now. Finishing it, he sets it down and calls for the waitress, asking for the bill. "So... would you like to do anything?" He asked, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:24 am

I don't Yes you do, you love to sing she looked uneasy as she drank the last few drops of moderately warm coffee. When he asked if she wanted to do something nothing sprang to mind, and it would be unlikely that most places would be open with it being dark out already "I don't mind what we do, nothing really springs to mind of what we could do for me" she said putting the cup down next to her plate.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:38 am

"Hmmmm..." Naoto though as the nervous waitress came up to their table. "H-here you are." She said, handing Naoto the bill in a little black book. Looking at it, Naoto quickly fishes out his wallet and places the proper amount of Lien in as the waitress ax drop bows and trots away. "Perhaps we could watch a movie?" He offered, standing up and giving her his hand to help her up as well. "I'm fairly certain they are open for much later than this."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:59 am

Chiyo put her hand on top of Nao's hand when he put the money down on the table and gave him a look as if to say let me pay, however she reluctantly allowed him to pay. when he said they should go see a movie Chiyo immediately said "I would love to go see a movie with you" however a few seconds later she realized how forward this may have sounded and blushed slightly again Nice one Chiyo, now you look too eager hmmmm Chiyo accepted Nao's hand still blushing "You'r a real gentleman" she said with a smile as she got up from her chair.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:09 am

Naoto's eyes light up as she eagerly agrees, smiling as she blushed. "Wonderful." He said, as he held her hand and led her out the door. As the pair exit the restaurant, a cool wind blows by them. Naoto moves to stand closer to her, their sides touching, to offer some warmth. "I'm fairly certain that there is a theater down this road." He said, spotting the glowing sign a second later. "Shall we?" He said, offering to link his arm with her's with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:32 am

Chiyo was caught off guard by the cold wind, and shivered as it hit her. When Naoto moved closer to her, Chiyo wrapped a arm around him keeping herself warm close to him, able to feel his steady heartbeat which made her feel warmer inside. "I really should of brought a coat with me" she said loosening her grip on Nao and looking slightly up at his face, when he offered to link arms Chiyo linked hers with him and smiled happily.awwww
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:42 am

A strong feeling of warmth runs through Nao's body as Chiyo took his arm, though not necessarily just physical warmth. This was different. Looking back down at her, he returns the smile. "I hope my warmth will suffice." He said, inching closer to offer as much of it to her as possible. As it was, he wasn't too cold, his tailed wrapped around his waist giving a good deal of insulation. Chiyo on the other hand might have felt differently. Moving so their arms fit better into each others, his fingers, not noticed by him, laced with hers as they walked to the theater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea or Coffee[Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next