RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tea or Coffee[Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:21 am

"Um... good. Yes." He said as he watched her rub his cheek, his tail wriggling like a worm under his shirt. At the weight of her head on his shoulder, he jumps slightly, though not enough for her to notice. What exactly are we doing? We just met and yet... He thought, confused but laughing on the inside as he rested his head against her's, nervous yet inexplicably comforted by the feel of her as he let out a contented purr, a warm smile spreading across his lips. This is nice though...
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Chiyo continued to keep her head on his shoulder, feeling something batting against the sides of his top, at first she had chose to ignore it but she was beginning to become suspicious. When he let out a little content purr, to her, her suspicions had been confirmed but she chose to ask anyway. She pulled her head away from his shoulder and stared at him smiling for a few second before she had the courage "Nao can i ask you a question...are you...are you a faunus?" she asked nervously. Does it really matter Yes, it does Is it because those faunus people tried to kill you? No it's not...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:24 am

Naoto's heart sank as she pulled away, his smile disappearing even faster after her question. The entire theater stood still, most likely due to the film being over and the audience leaving, but it was more so for Naoto. "Please, come with me." He said as he stood up, avoiding eye contact and not offering his hand in fear of the repercussions. Does she hate me now? Walking outside, he leads her to a bench in the light of the posters, letting her sit before he does. Well I doubt I can lie to her. I'll have to go through with this.

Giving off a deep sigh of defeat, he slowly unwinds his tail from around his torso, the ruffling sound of cloth so much louder to him as he thought about what he was doing. Eventually, he leans forward, bracing his elbows on his knees as the tail came from under his shirt, standing up but drooping noticeably. "Yes. I am.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:53 am

Chiyo's heart skipped a beat for a moment when Naoto avoided her question Now, he probably thinks you'll hate him I won't though He probably just thinks you're a faunus racist Don't listen to Kira Chiyo, she doesn't know much of a nuisance she is I tend not to anyway Chiyo followed Nao outside, being led by Nao, over to a bench and sitting down first before Nao does. Upon seeing his tail, Chiyo hugged him tighter. " Now its my time to show you a secret, but we need somewhere more private" she said in a slightly mysterious tone.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:12 am

Wow. At her hug, Naoto relaxes, a wide smile on his face as he heaved another sigh, this one more of relief. "I am glad you understand." He said, turning his face to her as he leaned into the hug, his tail wrapping around her waist once before he noticed. "S-sorry about that." He said shyly as his tail went back to it's position behind him, Naoto not bothering to hide it anymore. At her request, his eyebrow arches slightly but quickly goes back to normal. "Only if you are comfortable with telling me it. Please, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Chiyo giggled slightly, being tickled by his tail which was wrapped around her waist "I don't mind" she said as she grabbed hold of his hand. She lead him through a alley and into a dark abandoned clearing. She took off her cape and allowed it to flap slightly in the gentle breeze before she threw it on the floor. Chiyo took off a piece of loose fabric at the back of her dress, allowing her two large, white as snow, dove wings to be shown. "Now we both know each others secret" she said as the flapped her large wings gently, getting rid of the pins and needles the got from them being crammed inside her dress WHAT ARE YOU DOING now your going to have to kill your only friend i'm doing what i want
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Wow. He thought, even more astonished than he was earlier. Closing the distance between them, he gently brushes his hand on the wings, the feathers softer than any pillow he'd ever felt. "Beautiful...." He whispered, at a loss for words at what he was seeing as he traced the skin on her back between the wings with a finger before feeling the softness of the other wing. "This is... amazing. I... I don't know what to say...."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:41 am

Chiyo allowed him to have a feel of her wing before she pulled him into a hug, her wings curled around both of them "you don't have to say anything" she whispered into his ear. She then unwrapped her wings from around him and began to put them back inside her dress. "please don't tell anyone else" she said as she held his hand "so what do you want to do now" now he knows we're going to have to kill him no we don't its ok for some reason i, tust him
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:59 am

A sudden rush of warmth comes over Naoto as the wings wrapped around him, his arms going around her waist. "Thank you." He said softly, not exactly sure if it were the right thing to say but it seemed right at the time. As she pulls away and began 'dressing' herself again, Naoto turns around to give her some privacy, despite the fact that he'd already seen a good portion of her exposed skin."Don't worry, my lips are sealed. Your secret is mine." He said, as he turned back around as she took his hand. "Well it is commonly held that the man must walk the lady home. Unless you would like anything else"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:08 pm

Chiyo had been distracted so much by Nao, the movie and finding out that he was a faunus. She noticed the wind had begun to get colder when a large gust of wind blew causing her to shiver violently. "It might be a good idea to go back up to beacon, it is late and its getting very cold now" she said shivering "Although i could warm us up" she said then beginning to blush at the realization of what she had just said and how it must of sounded "with my semblance" she blurted out still blushing smooth Chiyo smooth Really Chiyo, really
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:19 pm

"Perhaps we should, then." Naoto steps closer to her as she shivered, wrapping his tail around her for warmth seeing as she said she didn't mind earlier. At her... choice of words, he laughs softly, his cheeks turning pink as well, laughing more at her trying to correct it. "That might prove... frightening for other people. Would this be sufficient?" He asked, wrapping more of his tail around her, making sure to stay below her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Chiyo liked the feel of his tail, it's soft fur slightly tickling her. She stroked the tail slightly, liking the feeling of it and rested her head on his shoulder once more, their sides almost touching from his tail being wrapped around her. Do it do what Kira if she don't want to do it she doesn't have to aww, pity "lets go" she said as she began to walk with Nao at her side.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:47 pm

A soft purr comes from Naoto as she strokes the tail, though he quickly stops it, embarrassedly rubbing the back of his head. "Shall we?" He answered, walking at the same pace as her to keep the tail in place. They walk in silence, Naoto content with the feel of her on his shoulder and her general presence. Every now and again though, their steps cause his tail to move as it unwinds slightly from her, Naoto quickly putting it back into position. One misstep, Naoto's foot slipping off the curb and onto the street, causes the tail to go up her torso though, brushing against her chest as it moved past.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:19 pm

Chiyo was shocked as Nao's tail brushed past her chest area causing her to let out a little gasp of surprise. Her cheeks began to go red with embarrassment at him just touching her chest area. "did you just...did you just touch my chest" she asked with a little disbelief already knowing the answers ladies and gentlemen its the time we've all been waiting for, its time for... SMACK-A-BITCH shut up Kira roast a bitch? it might just be time for both
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Naoto steps back, his tail retreating behind him as he puts his hands up. "Yuki, I swear on my life that was a complete accident." He said apologetically, his face bright red as his eyes scanned the area, looking for something to hide behind in case she really was mad, avoiding her chest at all costs. "I tripped and it pulled my tail. That was it, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 am

Chiyo felt violated by Naoto, her face red with severe embarrassment. She tried to get mad but  she was too tired too "At least ask me first" she mumbled to herself. Chiyo sighed a deep sigh of defeat from tiredness "As long as you promise it was non-intentional" she said rubbing her eye's Why no kicking ass and death and killing You did the right thing Chiyo Look Kira, i'm tired and cold i don't really want to be standing here all night arguing....and i like him Awww Chiyo has a crush on Naoto
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:10 am

"I-I am glad you understand." Naoto said embarrassedly, his face just as red as her's as he heard her mumbling perfectly fine. "I will try to keep that in mind er... next time." Cautiously, he walks back to her, the sight of her rubbing her eyes incredibly cute to him. "Shall we get going then?" He asked, gingerly putting a hand on her shoulder. "You seem tired."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:22 am

Chiyo froze when he said he will keep that in mind "Did you....Did you hear my mumbling?" she asked nervously, her face staying red unable to get much redder. Chiyo stopped rubbing her eyes to hear him ask if they should start going again and putting a hand on her shoulder "We..." Chiyo let out a cute little yawn "...We probably should get moving again, i am getting rather tired" she said as she pulled the hand off her shoulder and held it with her own.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:36 am

Naoto gave off a small sigh of relief as she seemed to calm down, not angry anymore. "Yes. I suppose so." He said as she took his hand, walking close to her to make sure he could catch her should she didn't fall asleep midstep. "I assume you stay at the dorms, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:39 am

Chiyo struggled with herself trying to keep her eyes open, trying to keep them open felt like trying to push a 100kg weight straight up. Upon hearing him ask where her accommodation is her face sunk "I haven't actually got a dorm yet, is there some kind of public accommodation for the new students or something" she asked sleepily ask if he has a dorm, stay at his I think its impolite to ask if you can sleep in someone else's dorm without a invitation I don't really mind where i sleep, i just need some sleep
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:00 am

"I am not too sure about that." Naoto said, a quizzical look on his face. "Other than the dorms, I can't think of anywhere else." Seeing her struggling to stay awake, he leans closer to her still, their sides touching as his tail wrapped around her waist once more. It shouldn't move too much if we're this close. He thought as he made sure to keep it far from her chest. "I'm not sure if my teammates would mind but you're free to sleep with me at my team's dorm tonight." He offered, a few seconds passing before he quickly corrects himself, his face beet red and his speech flustered. "N-n-n-not in that way, I mean! I mean that you can spend the night there! Not sleep like that sleep. Sleep as in sleeping sleep."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Chiyo felt sad that there was nowhere she could sleep until Nao offered her residence in his dorm for the night. His wording however startled her a little bit causing her to blush slightly at the thought of them sleeping together I told you he likes you Don't sleep with him Chiyo, no matter how sleepy you feel Well this just took a very different turn. However her worries were put to rest when he quickly corrected himself "Thank you Nao.." she said sleepily, slowly loosing the battle to stay awake, resting her head on his shoulder well this changes everything, he's going to murder you in your sleep no he's not, anyway i'm just gonna close my eye's for a sec Don't, he might take advantage of your sleeping state before long she had lost the battle and slumped onto Nao, snoring cutely.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:54 pm

"Woah!" His tail going rigid suddenly fell, Naoto's arms reflexively go around her, one hand going around her back to her shoulder and the other holding her hand. "Yuki?" He asked, looking at her sleeping face, her faint snoring bringing a smile to his face. "It can't be helped I guess." He sighed, laughing softly as he tried shaking her shoulders softly. Giving up on trying to wake her, he bends down a little to hook an arm under her knees and supported her back with the other, picking her up. Slowly, he begins the walk back to Beacon, humming a soft lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Chiyo woke up to the sight of Nao looking forward and humming a lullaby. She held up one of her hands and put it on his cheek "I'm sorry i fell asleep on you like that" she said, a little embarrassed that had happened to her, collapsing onto him. She then realized she was being carried by him, having been too groggy to notice before but instead of protesting and collapsing onto him again she decided to thank him. "Thank you Nao" she said. ah your awake don't do that again....now i think about it, you should kiss him to say thank you No Hanikamiya i barely know him... although i would like too i don't want to seem too.. forward? yes, forward
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:31 pm

"Ssshhh...." He cooed as her hand suddenly came up to his face. "It's fine." At her collapsing again, he simply adjusts her position so she was leaning onto him, her head higher up and resting on the front of his shoulder more and less likely to dangle her head off the side. "No need to thank me." Naoto replied, keeping his eyes in front despite how much he wanted to look at her. "I couldn't just leave you there, could I? Besides... this is nice."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Chiyo allowed Nao to rearrange how she was being carried, then resting her head on the front of Naoto's shoulder. She his face slightly before dropping her arm from his face and allowing it to droop down by her side. She closed her eyes briefly and opened them what appeared to be minutes later did i just fall asleep again i don't think so she looked up above her to see the beautiful night sky, lit up by stars "the nights sky is so beautiful" she said before she began rubbing her eyes again and then looking back up some people believe when you die you become a star I like the idea of being a star, everyone looks up to you and admires you there's no private time though
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:00 pm

"Yes. Yes it is." He said offhandedly, looking up at the stars as well. Not as much as the girl in my arms though...

[Time/location skip to Beacon]

Naoto walks quietly up the steps to his team's room, careful not to wake anyone in the other rooms. "I'm not sure but my teammates should be either asleep or out tonight." He whispered as they got to the door. Fidgeting with it, he opens it and steps inside. The room is dark and the beds are well made, no one else in sight. "It appears my guess was correct." He said, walking over to his bed and setting her down gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea or Coffee[Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next