RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tea or Coffee[Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Chiyo allowed Nao to rearrange how she was being carried, then resting her head on the front of Naoto's shoulder. She his face slightly before dropping her arm from his face and allowing it to droop down by her side. She closed her eyes briefly and opened them what appeared to be minutes later did i just fall asleep again i don't think so she looked up above her to see the beautiful night sky, lit up by stars "the nights sky is so beautiful" she said before she began rubbing her eyes again and then looking back up some people believe when you die you become a star I like the idea of being a star, everyone looks up to you and admires you there's no private time though
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:00 pm

"Yes. Yes it is." He said offhandedly, looking up at the stars as well. Not as much as the girl in my arms though...

[Time/location skip to Beacon]

Naoto walks quietly up the steps to his team's room, careful not to wake anyone in the other rooms. "I'm not sure but my teammates should be either asleep or out tonight." He whispered as they got to the door. Fidgeting with it, he opens it and steps inside. The room is dark and the beds are well made, no one else in sight. "It appears my guess was correct." He said, walking over to his bed and setting her down gently.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Chiyo was holding onto her consciousness by the skin of her teeth, struggling to even keep her eyes open for more than ten seconds. When Naoto carried her in she took a moment to take in the room, looking around the room sleepy eyed, not being able to see much as the room was dark. As he gently set her down she practically sunk down deep into the mattress, she had already lost the battle with keeping her eyes open and now began struggling with staying awake "Thank you Naoto" she said groggily. I'm about ready for my nap as well I'm getting....i'm getting a bit too tired for my own liking
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:39 am

"Shush." He whispered softly, pulling a blanket over her to cover her from the neck down. "You can thank me when you're more awake." Brushing a lock from he face, he runs a hand through her hair once, embarrassedly pulling it back after he realized what he was doing, before turning around and sitting cross legged on the floor, leaning his back on the side of the bed, his hands rested on his knees. "I'll be right here if you need me." He whispered, yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:43 am

Chiyo had been struggling to stay awake the whole time Nao spoke but she knew it was going to be a losing fight. As he brushed Chiyo's hair from her face, she lent up and gave Naoto a little peck on the cheek, unable to realize what she had done being so tired she closed her eyes to go back to sleep. Did i just do what i think i did if you mean kissing him, yes, yes you did I'll sort it out tomorrow before long Chiyo was fast asleep, snoring cutely like before.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:50 am

Naoto's hand goes up to his cheek, softly touching the part where she kissed him, smiling warmly at the now sleeping girl. Getting back in his seat, he stretches a bit before settling down again. Giving off a sleepy purr himself, he leans back against the bed, his head on it and touching Chiyo's hand under the blanket as his swaying tail slowed down until it was resting on the floor. "Good night, Yuki." He mumbled, his eyes closed as he fell asleep, purring with a contented smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:14 am

Chiyo awoke slowly not wanting to open her eyes. She rolled about in bed for a few minutes, unable to get back to sleep so she carefully got out of bed on the opposite side as to what Naoto was on trying not to wake him. She tried to figure out where she was having been very tired on the way to this room, where am i Naoto's sex dungeon Liar, your in Naoto's dorm, he took you here after you collapsed onto him ohhh that makes sense, it explains why there's four beds he just likes to have a choice of four ignore her Chiyo went round to Nao and crouched down next to him, placing a hand on his cheek and whispering "thank you"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:22 am

At the hand on his face, Naoto leans his head into it, rubbing it with his cheek gently as his tail subconsciously went up and brushed playful at it. A few moments later, his eyes open and he sleepily moves away from her hand. "Oh hi. Errr... I mean, good morning." He said, not really hearing what she said. Standing up, he stretches a bit, his tail sticking out rigidly behind him before relaxing back to normal. "So I assume you have somewhere to go now?" He asked, a hint of sadness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:37 am

Chiyo giggled as Nao brushed her hand with his tail and almost nuzzled it as well, she pulled her hand away from his face when he sleepily moved away from it still giggling slightly. "morning" she said in a rather energetic way, feeling recharged from the sleep. Chiyo could sense the sadness in his voice as he asked her the question "I was about to go for my morning walk...would you...like to maybe....tag along" she said. This is the first person you've ever asked if they want to tag along to your morning walk I know he just seems so sad though This is why you shouldn't get attached to people
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:47 am

Her energy so early in the morning astounded Nao, him usually still half asleep at a time like this, most likely due to his faunus side. Still her vigor got him more awake than normal, his tail swinging from side to side happily."If you would still be able to stand my presence" He said, bowing slightly, a sincere smile on his face. "That would be wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:25 am

Chiyo was practically buzzing with energy, mainly due to her usual ritual of getting up early and going for a walk and coming back. She felt more energetic than normal however, considering to go for a run instead although that might inconvenience Naoto. "it will be a nice change from solitude, and its such a beautiful morning as well, it would be a shame for you to miss it" she said holding out her hand "If we hurry we can watch the last of the sunrise, its so beautiful..." she said her enthusiasm finally showing. Chiyo, go back to sleep Kira you should be used to this by now But its so beautiful outside
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:30 am

"Not as beautiful as you." Naoto said under his breath, not noticing that he had said it outloud. "Well you're certainly an early bird." He said, laughing at her attitude, more of her energy somehow seeping into him. "Well we should get going then. It might get awkward if my teammates return while you're still here." With that, he makes a final stretch before taking her hand and opening the door for her, quickly following in step beside her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:07 am

Chiyo heard what he muttered under his breathe and blushed slightly, the feeling of blood rushing to her cheek felt normal around Naoto "Really.. you think that" she said feeling flattered by Nao, unable to stop herself from smiling. The smiling was joined with a giggle at the term early bird with her being a bird faunus "I am a early bird remember" she said whilst still giggling. When he said it might be awkward if his team mates showed up, she quickly began walking to the door wondering what they might think if they found them. She lead him out of the dorm blocks and out into the wide open expanse of the courtyard of beacon. she turned to him and asked "Is there a forest or something nearby, i feel like wandering in between trees today" feeling adventurous remember, be on guard...i'm warning you now for all of our sake's it'll be fine
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:22 am

"Think what?" He asked, not really sure what she was talking about as they walk out of the dorms, their hands still locked together. A few moments later, he turns red, remembering what he had 'thought' and realizing she had heard him. "Well... uhm.... there's the Forest of Forever Fall just outside Beacon but there's Grimm there so it would be unwise to go so early. We could walk along the Beacon grounds though. The trees are beautiful and people rarely walk off the paths so it would be the same as walking through the forest." He said, glancing over her comment, hoping she wouldn't notice him blushing.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:43 am

Chiyo smiled at his denial of what he said, then seeing him go red knowing that he knew what she was on about. She took a deep breathe of fresh morning air, the dew or early morning still lingering despite her being up later than normal. The bright orange sun still only just above the horizon line. She was distracted from this by Nao stating how the forest would be too dangerous with all the Grimm we can just roast the Grimm he has a point im not burning down the forest She looked back at the rising sun, the sun now just above the horizon looking more yellow than orange now "The beacon grounds will be sufficient, I normally just walk alone through...I normally just walk alone, at least i have company for one" she said resting her head on his shoulder for support but quickly raised it again and went back to being vigorous and happy. She began to walk keeping Nao at her side staring up at the rising sun "It's just so beautiful" she said looking at Nao, the golden light shining on his face.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:51 am

The pair reach the edge of the Beacon treeline just as the sun finishes rising, going from warm orange to yellow. "I still wonder how someone as wonderful as you manages to be alone." He said, smiling as she put her head on his shoulder but less when she quickly pulled away. "Yes, yes it is." He said, not noticing what she was looking at, still watching the sun cast long shadows as it went up. A moment later, he turns to Chiyo, and blushes as he finds her staring at him, unable to look away from her as well.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:17 pm

Chiyo felt sad at Naoto's question, the reasons she was always alone sometimes scaring her aswell as those around her "I've always lived in solitude ever since.... Chiyo froze remembering back to the night she was kidnapped and the things the men did to her. As they faced each other Chiyo buried her head into Naoto's shoulder and began to cry, the memories haunting her once more Hey whats up with Chiyo Something that happened even before i happened Hanikamiya, your the result of what happened Chiyo wrapped her arms around Naoto as she cried uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Naoto's heart sinks as she begins to cry, immediately wrapping his arms and tail around her and pulling her close, not even hesitating anymore. Gingerly, he strokes the back of her head, rubbing her back with his other hand and feeling her wings underneath. "Yuki... have I offended you?" He asked, resting his head on hers and pulling her close. "I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:43 pm

Chiyo kept hugging Nao tight, feeling like he was the only friend she had. She liked the way he stroked the back of her head, calming down slightly as he did and liked the way he stroked her wings, despite them being hidden from sight she could still feel his fingers as they rubbed her back. "You.. you haven't offended me...she said through tears and the sniffling "it all happened a long time ago" she said, her head still on his shoulder but her face turned towards him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:35 pm

"The past is in the past." He cooed, still rubbing her back as he tried to calm her down. "I'm sure what ever happened warrants a reaction like this but you cannot change anything that's already happened, more so with just tears." Taking her shoulders, he turns her around to face the sunrise. "Look at that." He said gently in her ear, giving her shoulders a reassuring squeeze. "A new day begins, further from your past and closer to the future. You do not need to be afraid of what you've done. It cannot hurt you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:08 am

Chiyo kept Nao close to her, their bodies touching as Chiyo pulled Nao into a big hug, the feel of Naoto's hand on her back soothing. When he took her by the shoulders and turned her around to face the sunrise she had stopped crying completely and now just wiped away the remaining tears, when he squeezed her shoulders it made her jump a little and start to rub his hands with her head, listening to his wise words she turned around so they were face to face "your right"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 am

"Now isn't that better?" He asked, keeping a hand on her shoulder as he brushed the tear streak from her face with the back of a finger. "Now please, do not cry. It breaks my heart to see one such as yourself so sad. For someone so amazing," Naoto said, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear, "It is a waste to spoil such a pretty face."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Chiyo heard what he had to say about her face being pretty and felt flattered, placed her hand on Naoto's cheek again and brushed his face with her thumb and uttered the words "Thank you..." quietly into his ear before resting her head on his shoulder again, the tears no longer rolling down her face. she kept her eyes on the sunrise, it almost finished now.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:51 am

"It is my pleasure." He said, the weight of her on his shoulder beginning to be something that calmed him as he embraced her. It appears that I turned your peaceful morning walk into something a little more emotional." He said, laughing softly. "I hope you don't mind my doing so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea or Coffee[Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4