RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tea or Coffee[Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:32 am

Chiyo was caught off guard by the cold wind, and shivered as it hit her. When Naoto moved closer to her, Chiyo wrapped a arm around him keeping herself warm close to him, able to feel his steady heartbeat which made her feel warmer inside. "I really should of brought a coat with me" she said loosening her grip on Nao and looking slightly up at his face, when he offered to link arms Chiyo linked hers with him and smiled happily.awwww
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:42 am

A strong feeling of warmth runs through Nao's body as Chiyo took his arm, though not necessarily just physical warmth. This was different. Looking back down at her, he returns the smile. "I hope my warmth will suffice." He said, inching closer to offer as much of it to her as possible. As it was, he wasn't too cold, his tailed wrapped around his waist giving a good deal of insulation. Chiyo on the other hand might have felt differently. Moving so their arms fit better into each others, his fingers, not noticed by him, laced with hers as they walked to the theater.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:01 am

Chiyo had an idea that would warm both of them up, she held her free hand out in front of both of them and took off her clove exposing her phoenix shaped birthmark. She looked up at Nao as they walked and asked him "Do you trust me" before he had a chance to answer her hand had a little flame on hit, being emitted from the phoenix shaped birthmark. She kept her hand which was linked with his where it was, their fingers locked together, she lent her head so it rested on her shoulder and also on Nao's arm. She closed her hand and the flame was gone, sufficiently warm now. You should of burn't something down No Kira, i'm not burning anything down
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:12 am

Naoto was about to say he trusted her completely when the flame came out, it's glow reflected in his eyes as he stared at it. True enough, he felt perfectly warm afterwards, the pleasant feeling only added to by Chiyo's head on his shoulder. Sighing contentedly, he walks down the street at a leisurely pace, leaning his head on her's. "So, which one would you like to see?" Naoto asked as they reached the theater, a row of posters lining the wall. "I'm fine so long as you're there." He added, blushing as he realized what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 am

Chiyo sighed happily as they walked the last few steps, Nao's head resting on her's, keeping the same pace as his. When he let her choose which film they were going to watch. When he added that he would be fine as long as she was there she pulled him into a warm hug. She broke off the hug before it got awkward and began looking at the posters Go for something romantic Go for something with death I have the perfect idea of what we can see Chiyo spots a poster for a film she had heard a lot about and points to it, the title 'Romeo and Juliet' "Why don't we see this one" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:40 am

Smiling warmly at the short hug, Naoto looks at the poster she was pointing at. "I've seen it before." He said, thinking back into his memory "But that was a long time ago. It sounds perfect." With that, he holds her hand once more and walks up to the booth of their movie. "Two tickets please." He said as he slid the Lien through the little window in the glass. "Would you like a snack?" He asked as he took the tickets and thanked the teller. "It appears they have a very good selection."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 am

Chiyo was happy that Naoto was OK with the movie. She held onto Naoto by his hand as the both walked up to the ticket booth and began rather unaware as Nao got them a ticket each but when he asked if she would like a snack she snapped back, unsure of what was going on until he mentioned they have a very good selection and immediately caught on, oooh, a snack, how about we get some popcorn to share... i'll pay she said looking up slightly again at Nao awww, your really making this a romantic evening
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:31 am

"I couldn't possibly let you pay." He said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly, "I'll allow it if you let me buy the drinks." As the pair approach the counter, a man walks by them, his arms laden with snacks. "We'll have large popcorn and two sodas, please." He said, raising two fingers. "I'm sorry honey, we've only got one cup left. That guy took the rest we had in stock. Big family, I guess." The woman said, pointing her thumb at the sole drink cup on the rack behind her as she scooped popcorn in the bucket. "Hmm... what now?" He asked Chiyo, rubbing his chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:22 pm

Chiyo wasn't going to take no for a answer until he offered to buy the drink if she bought the popcorn. She began to get the lien out of her pocket as he ordered the food and drinks, when the dilemma came she had an idea but wasn't sure if Nao would be comfortable with it or not "well.. we are already sharing the popcorn so why don't we share the drink as well" she said nervously with a small smile Chiyo, the ever considerate girl I try my best
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:34 pm

"Perfect." He said, as he accepted the money, adding his to it and giving it to the cashier. "We'll just have one drink then. Er... two straws." Naoto said,  adding the last part embarrassedly. The cashier smiles kindly at the pair, putting the straws in his hand before handing him the drink as well. "Enjoy the movie you lovebirds~" The cashier sang, getting back to work as Naoto turned back to Chiyo. "Hehe." He shrugged, offering some popcorn to Chiyo. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:36 pm

Chiyo kept hold of his hand through the, so it seemed for Nao, painful task of ordering a drink with two straws and could see the embarrassment amounting on his face. However she became very embarrassed when the cashier called them love-birds and began to blush as she held onto Naoto We've only really just met You two are cute together though and you've already kissed Been kissedYou must admit you liked it though Maybe just a little Chiyo took hold of the box of popcorn "I'll carry it in, you carry the drink" she said as she placed a piece of popcorn into her mouth with one hand and held the buck of popcorn in the other.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:16 pm

"Thank you." Naoto said, smiling as he finally got one hand free. Opening the large leather bound door for her, he follows in after and finds the theater to have only a handful of people, groups dotting the area here and there. The majority of seats were still empty, however. "Take my hand." He said softly, offering her his free hand, not noticing what he just said. "I can see perfectly well in the dark. There are some good seats in the middle back row."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Chiyo walked into the darkened theatre to see not many people inside more choice for us Pick somewhere with a good view of the screen I vote you pick a dark corner at the back so you can have some kissing timeKira, that's afterwards Stop teasing me you guys Chiyo took Nao's hand at his request as she struggled to see if the seats were empty or occupied. When Nao said that he can see them all perfectly it came as a relief to Chiyo. When he saw two seats together in the middle of the back row, Chiyo practically dragged him over to them, being cautious on the steps up to them though as not to fall and then sat down with the popcorn in her lap.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:23 pm

"You seem excited." He said, smiling as he sat down, picking a piece of popcorn between two fingers and popping it into his mouth. "Have you never seen this before? To be fair though, Naoto was enjoying himself as well. Alone with a pretty girl in a dark movie theater, any guy his age would probably be thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:44 pm

"Well... I haven't been to the cinema since i was very small, I've never had anyone to go with until now, and I've heard rumours this is a good movie she said somberly as she picked up a piece of popcorn and placed it into her mouth. She stuck he hand one more into the popcorn, diving for popcorn. This movie better have death No it better be a romantic film Actually it has both death and its a romantic film, we must read the book about it sometime
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:26 am

"Well I hope you'll enjoy it." He said, trying to cheer the girl up as he gave her a warm smile. It would be on my honor if I failed to show you a good time." A moment later, the place goes quiet, voices hushed as the movie begins. Naoto follows the story absentmindedly, thinking more of the girl beside him than the movie. Keeping his eyes from the screen, trying to avoid looking at her and creeping her out, he reaches for the popcorn, methodically picking one and only one, eating it, then repeating the process.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Chiyo felt happy knowing that Nao was there with her watching the movie right beside her. Chiyo's eyes are fixated on the screen, only taking her eyes off the screen for a brief moment every so often, taking a glance in Nao's direction smiling whenever she did. She meant over towards the cup and persed her lips around one of the straws, trying her hardest to keep going along with the story as she drank. She then picked up another piece of popcorn, this time from the top and noticed it didn't taste as nice as the popcorn from the bottom of the bucket because allt he flavouring had gone to the bottom of the bucket. Her hand dove into the bucket like a plane and rummaged around not particularly looking for anything but mixing the flavouring with the popcorn to get a more even spread for her sake and Nao's why do people eat popcorn at theatres why don't people pay attention to the movie
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Huh. I remember this movie quite differently. Naoto thought, watching the movie play out and not quite remember things the same way. Finding his throat a bit dry from all the popcorn, he bends down to take a sip from their cup when something gets in his way. "Ow!" He whispered as his forehead collided with Chiyo's. "I'm so sorry. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:42 am

Chiyo collided heads with Nao and let out a quiet squeal not in pain but because she was surprised. She tried to pull her head away but ended up hitting him in the chest "Sorry, you surprised me there, i'm fine" she whispered holding the back of her head, having hit it into his sternum Well that was... surprising Oh well at least he may be hurt as well as you That isn't very nice Kira, it was a accident "Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:08 am

"Never mind me." Naoto said apologetically as he reached over and brushed her hair to the side and rubbed her forehead with his thumb. "That was careless of me." Picking up the cup, he wipes the condensation on his sleeve before putting it against where their heads met, making sure to remove it every now and again so it wouldn't hurt. "How is this?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Chiyo lost all interest in the film and sat just staring at Nao. She smiled nervously as he began to rub her forehead with his thumb, not knowing how she should react. She liked the feel of the cold drink cooling her forehead and gave a cheeky smile "Where did i hit you, let me soothe your pain she said as she leaned toward's Nao and kissed him on the forehead already knowing where she had hit him Awww, that was so cute Oh god Chiyo you're going to make me sick
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Naoto freezes, his face turning a vivid shade of pink as Chiyo's kiss. Embarrassedly, he looks down and to the side, avoiding eye contact. "Umm...  yes. Thank you." He said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. "Please. Er... let me return the favor." Cautiously, he puts the cup back down and likewise plants a warm kiss on her forehead, her skin cool to the touch as he brushed her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Chiyo stopped after a few seconds and smiled, embarrassed slightly by what she had just done. "I...I'm sorry I just" she said quietly, unable to look straight at him and look him in the eye. She was taken by surprise when he kissed her on the forehead, the feel of his warm lips  pressing up against her cold skin. she sat speechless just staring at Naoto for a few seconds You two are just so cute together, makes me wish i was a actual person and not a part of your splintered mind look on the bright side whats that Your not Kira Hey, now that's not very nice now is it
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:01 pm

"Does that... feel better?" He asked as he pulled his head back, blushing noticeably even in the dark of the theater at Chiyo's stare. True, it was his first time doing anything remotely like that and wasn't exactly sure what to do afterwards. Still, asking if something actually happened seemed like the appropriate thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:59 am

"I feel much better, how about you" Chiyo said as she noticed that he was blushing, distracting her from the feeling of her blood rushing to her cheeks turning them bright red. Chiyo put her left hand on Nao cheek and stroked his cheek with her thumb, able to feel the large amount of blood in his cheeks. She leaned in closer and rested her head on is shoulders i hope he doesn't mind i'm sure he wont
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:21 am

"Um... good. Yes." He said as he watched her rub his cheek, his tail wriggling like a worm under his shirt. At the weight of her head on his shoulder, he jumps slightly, though not enough for her to notice. What exactly are we doing? We just met and yet... He thought, confused but laughing on the inside as he rested his head against her's, nervous yet inexplicably comforted by the feel of her as he let out a contented purr, a warm smile spreading across his lips. This is nice though...
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Chiyo continued to keep her head on his shoulder, feeling something batting against the sides of his top, at first she had chose to ignore it but she was beginning to become suspicious. When he let out a little content purr, to her, her suspicions had been confirmed but she chose to ask anyway. She pulled her head away from his shoulder and stared at him smiling for a few second before she had the courage "Nao can i ask you a question...are you...are you a faunus?" she asked nervously. Does it really matter Yes, it does Is it because those faunus people tried to kill you? No it's not...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea or Coffee[Closed]   Tea or Coffee[Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea or Coffee[Closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next