RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh off the Boat (Open)

Go down 
+21
Shortstop
Citrine
BillyD3Kidd
Dakir
Prinny
Swordslinger
CordialBetrayal
Vivvyn
Joe Liquori
Dust_hunter0
Skylight
zhleader
Shemskis
Amber
DatteSa
InfCross
AkaiOtaku
Jetscream
AppleDashed
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Dante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:18 pm

"Hmm, interesting weapon you got there. I'll show you mine. This is my pride and joy, Purgatory Buster (Kaitlyn takes the shotgun off of her back) It is a vertical double barrel shotgun with dust containers on the interior of the gun. I can also do this (Kaitlyn spins the shotgun until the two barrels for one and the blade goes on top) this is how I use it during close-ranged battles. The whole thing is powered by Grimm Crystals and the blade emits energy from the crystals inside."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:19 pm

"Initiation better start soon I'm getting really annoyed at how long this is taking!"

Kaitlyn says scowling.
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Scarlet mutely stared at the back of the hyperactive boy's head, struggling to ignore the increasing throbbing in her temple.

He's so enthusiastic about this...

Pulling her attention away from the pair, Scarlet slipped between the masses of talking people.

Initiation seems to be delayed.. Let me see what I can find.
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Fallow noticed several students also making their way towards the initiation area. Well, it's always good to make some acquaintances, at the least. He approached a short brown-haired girl  who seemed to be caught in conversation with the boy who had run by him earlier. Resolving himself to allow some elasticity to his day, he approached her directly. But before he spoke, he noticed something about her that took him by suprise: she seemed entirely exhausted with her peers. Fallow took this as a small warning and continued toward her.

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Jet sprints in the room, almost crashing through the door. He looks around and exclaims "YES!" before putting his hands behind his head to catch his breath. "Almost couldn't find the place..."
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:26 pm

It took her a few moments to notice that she was being followed, and a few more to decide her plan of action.

Is it the boy? Of course not, he would be talking by now...

Stopping dead in her tracks, Scarlet pivoted on her foot, now staring her stalker in the face.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Astonished, "Whoa, that weapon seems too intricate for me, also too powerful. What exactly are Grimm Crystals? I'm new to the whole dust thing since back in the Red Forrest we didn't use any of it, we focused on our aura abilities more." The whole concept of energy,crystals, and dusts were still very new to Joe as his town was more traditional and has not caught up with the modern day technology. The dust and crystals seemed to give a boosts to his attacks, which made him more interested in them.
"I know right? Why is this taking forever, WHAT do they have planned? I have too many questions and not enough answers and its starting to irritate me as well."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:29 pm

"Grimm Crystals are dust crystals mixed with Grimm Essences which you get by killing Grimms and I fused them together and got crystals of darkness basically"
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Still confused, "So how exactly do they help regular crystals? Do they boost certain abilities? Sorry to be bothersome" He said as he noted Scarlet left him due to irritation, "But I'm just very curious of this new concept." He said fixing his glasses to show Kaitlyn that he wasn't stupid, just had no knowledge of these type of things.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Jet pants and walks up to Kaitlyn, glad to see at least one familiar face. "Hey! Someone I recognize!" He says, giving her a quick pat on the back with his thickly covered arm. "Is that your weapon? Impressive!"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:34 pm

"Good morning, how are you enjoying your first day?" Fallow realized he was talking too formally, but neglected from changing his tone. It would be inconsistent to change his speech now. And he despised inconsistency.

Instead, he changed the topic to their homelands. "Where are you originally from, Miss..." He paused, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:34 pm

"It makes my blades and bullets stronger by enhancing them with darkness. In other words it's a dark crystal"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:35 pm

"Hi Jet. Yeah this is my weapon, Purgatory Buster."
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:39 pm

"Sounds fancy, I don't think I'm ready to explore dust just yet but thanks for the knowledge!" Joe and Kaitlyn continued small talk until Joe noticed a tough looking person coming their way. He came up to Kaitlyn and put a firm grip on her shoulder as the two exchanged greetings. Joe took note that he looked to be at least 17 or 18, and judging how the two seemed to know each other, he figured Kaitlyn to be the same. Also, by the comfortable grip he had on her shoulder, he figured the two must have some sort of relationship.
"Sorry to interrupt, the names Joe. Are you two, together?" he asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Kaitlyn realizes what he said and blushes heavily

"N-no! We just met today and the only things he's given me are a dust crystal! And I was the one who caused the explosion earlier."
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Scarlet flashed a brief smile, grateful for a softer, less demanding voice in her ears.

Finally someone who is as enthusiastic about this event as I am, she joked mentally.

"Susaki. However, we are in a school that is based on cooperation and communication, so there is no need to be so traditionally formal. Scarlet will be completely acceptable. I'm from Vale, a charming city in itself. " Although her tone was friendly and soft-spoken, her vocabulary was as sharp as usual.

Last edited by Vivvyn on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:44 pm

"Yeah, that's honestly the extent of how we know each other. But still, good to at least recognize someone in a room full of strangers, eh?" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Embarrassed himself, "Oh sorry, really, REALLY, sorry" Well, now he feels stupid doesn't he. At least he knows now. And again he heard the the use of crystals, but still didn't feel he had enough knowledge on them to comment about that. When he heard the word explosion his eyes grew big, and then shrunk again realizing he missed it due to his long and late flight.
" You made something go boom? Aww I missed it" He said with a sad face
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Fallow allowed himself to relax slightly, taking this "Suzuki's" familiar formal tone as a sign of welcoming.

"Ah, Vale. It seems to be a recurring origin for hunters and huntresses of all backgrounds. Do you have a history with Beacon? A certain, family lineage?"

Fallow was genuinely intrigued by this young woman. She may be able to offer much new information. And even, perhaps, an ally.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:52 pm

"Are you trying to make fun of me...?"

Kaitlyn gets a killer aura around her.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Frantically, "NONONONONO I swear I wasn't. I-I was just sad that I missed an explosion that's all I'm not doubting your abilities or anything." Seeing the aura made Joe scarred. One friend who already wants to kill him, great. Joe tries to laugh off the situation, but sees its not working.
"Look I really meant nothing bye it, wouldn't you be a little sad if you missed the opportunity to see me blow up?" Joe said trying to make fun of himself to allow Kaitlyn to see hes not trying to start something.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:58 pm

"Calm down Kaitlyn, I think he just likes explosions and is sad he missed one. He's not mocking you" Jet says, trying to calm her down so she doesn't start a scene.
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:58 pm

((Its actually Susaki, my bad))

Scarlet didn't show any external emotion besides narrowing her eyebrows, but inside she was full of emotions.

Simple small talk, or does he interested for other reasons?

Her head began to throb again and she winced, placing a hand on her forehead.

"Sorry.." She mumbled, before clearing her throat with a cough. "My family has a... very long history with Beacon. My great-so on grandmother was one of the first huntresses, and from daughter to daughter then on. However, my mother is not amused by my disinterest in combat. My academic grades were up to par, so I was sent here two years in advance to enhance my combat education as soon as possible." Scarlet sighed. "Not as much my interest as hers, you see."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:59 pm

"Bwahaha! You are so gullible! You really could make a good team-mate"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Elsewhere, Stahl Ehren stepped onto the main plaza, letting out a sigh of relief upon seeing the school grounds. Looking down at his hand, he closed into a fist with a grin. "Finally...." Looking around Beacon, a horrible thought struck him.

He had NO idea where to go.

Was there a directory? A food court? Some kind identifiable landmark?

Looking around and finding nothing, Stahl sighed, "Welcome to Beacon, lost on your first day."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Jet smiles and lets out a small laugh at the joke, actually believing it himself. It made him happy to see people getting along, and as he looked around at all the other students, his smile only grew bigger.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Looking Jet in the eye and giving him a nod of appreciation, he started to feel a little better. When Kaitlyn revealed she was just joking/testing Joe, he instantly had a sigh of relief.
"You got me! Well I can't be mad, I mean who can't take a few jokes." Joe said, hoping that was the end of any tests she wanted to play. However, through the joke Kaitlyn has gained trust of Joe, which made him happy since minutes before she completely disregarded him.
"So when is this initiating starting, I mean its nice socializing and learning about you guys, but damn is this taking forever...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the Boat (Open)   Fresh off the Boat (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the Boat (Open)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next