RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparing for a weekend trip.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

Preparing for a weekend trip. Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 pm

(OOC: This is the Night before the hunting trip as the group is back in their dorm hanging relaxing after classes.)

Kyri shot up from her bed with a large smile on her face. She raced over to her bag and brought it back to her bed as she turned and jumped in the air to land stomach down on her bed with her bag in front of her.

"Hey guys! Remember when I said i wanted to go hunting? Well the weekend is coming up and i think Friday night would be a great time to do it!" She rummaged through her bag and pulled out a clip of hers and looked at it for a minute before placing it in a holster on her side.

"We can go out to the forest.. and thentothelakeandmaybefindacaveorsomecoolGrimmtofightandohmygodit'll be soooo awesome!" Her voice nearly blurred all the words together as she spoke making it seem as if gibberish was coming from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Matt thinks for a second to make sense of the last thing Kyri said. As he realizes what she is saying they should do, a smile spreads across his face. Yeah, a hunting trip sounds great! And now we finally have time for it! We can go camping and spend the whole weekend out there. It'll be great for us to learn to work with each other. He pulls his guns out of his bag and loads them. He takes out the rest of his spare clip and dust and stores them in his bag. He starts idly playing with his guns.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:05 pm

When they both started talking about the hunting trip Tyler smiled and put his sketchbook away then he stood up and grabbed Obsidian and Firedancer and his Clip Carrier that he had made a week ago to keep his clips organized in battle. Yeah, sounds like a good Idea, I had no plans for the weekend for once, and this gives me something to do. he said with a smile as he flipped through the Clip Carrier, refilling the ones that needed it.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:26 pm

((I assume this is Week 4 since Meditation is Saturday of Week 3))

Mao was inspecting a single scale of Indigo's under his blanket, the jar of them still hidden away from the rest of his team. He still didn't know what he would do with them, but he was sure to do something. His ears perked up at the idea of a hunting trip. Still examining the purple scale, he said, "Sounds like it would be a lot of fun, exploring and what not." Especially exploring the lake some more. There has to be something in there... Mao then realized that he actually hadn't gone camping for quite some time, something the guards of his village liked to do every once in a while. "It would certainly be interesting...", he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:02 pm

(Yes, i was trying to think if it would be the second weekend... but with meditation being in the morning that didn't really give much time for the trip. And i have plan *Evil face and wringing hands while laughing maniacally*)

Kyri smiled as her team was as excited as she was for the hunting trip she had been planning since they moved into their dorms. She grabbed out a second clip and examined it for a moment before putting it back in the bag and grabbing another out.

"Good! Then we will all get ready tonight for a weekend trip to the forest, and when classes end tomorrow we will go right away!" She was smiling ear to ear now as she placed the second clip on her hip and continued to look in her bag. She was trying to determine how much ammo she was going to carry with her and what else she was going to pack up for the trip.

"Okay. So we need our weapons... and ammo... and food... and water... and something to easily carry our water in..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:02 pm

When she started talking about things she needed Tyler was smiling, he had a pretty big canteen in his bag, and he knew how to cook so long as he had something to cook. Well I have a Canteen in my Bag, and Im a decent cook, so if we bring just ingredients we should be fine for a while, but this is just me thinking out loud. he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Mao smiled as Kyri did. He was just glad that she was happy. He pulled out the backpack, the one he had used to carry the red sap, out from under his bed. "If you need a bag, use this." He slide the pack over to Kyri. "There should even be a few bottles in it as well. As for ingredients..." He thought for a moment. "How about we eat what we hunt? That would be fun, right?" If we actually catch anything anyway. He chuckled cynically in his head. But seriously. "I would know how to cut one up if we were to catch stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:27 am

Matt starts cleaning everything he doesn't need out of his bag. He puts in enough ammo and dust to last the weekend. He leaves enough space so any other supplies he needs would fit. I've still got room in my bag if we need more space. He turns to Mao. That sounds good, but we should bring some other food, just in case. We don't want to starve out there. And I also know how to cook whatever we catch. I used to live in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Kyri grabbed out two more clips and attached them to her harness before looking up to her team with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, we need to bring some extra food just in case, though making dinner out there might be a fun idea it could be difficult and we want to make sure we are okay on food." Kyri grabbed the bag that Mao slid over to her and checked the bottles and nodded.

"We should fill these tomorrow before we leave to make sure it's fresh!" She rummaged through it to see that their where three bottles in the bag and looked back to Mao.

"Why do you have so many bottles?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 pm

"No particular reason", Mao said nonchalantly. "I just used them to collect some red sap at some point." Of course that was true, but there was also a little more to the story. Hopefully she stops inquiring about it. I wouldn't want have to deceive my partner and leader, after all. Sliding the scale into his jacket pocket, he grabbed Amara and began inspecting them to make sure they were good to go for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Kyri had a feeling that there was more to that story but decided to leave it for the moment. She wasn't really one to pry, though she noted it mentally to ask him at a later time. She packed away her bag and smiled up to her team as she checked on one more clip.

"Now a change of clothes and i should be just about ready for tomorrow...." she was really excited and with her team nearly ready for their hunting trip she couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Matt finishes packing his bag with his extra clips and dust, along with whatever food he had in his stuff. He looks at Mao's bottles. That's a lot of red sap. He puts his pack away in preparation for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Tyler was busy gathering as many of his dust clips as he could to even bother following the conversation, but when Matt said something about red sap Tyler looked up, noticing how many bottles Mao had. What did you need all that sap for mao? he asked curiously, he obviously hadn't made syrup out of the sap, he hadn't made pancakes yet....
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Seeing that Amara seemed to be a good shape, Mao placed it beside him. He got his second pair of clothes and tossed it into a bag, which, as of now, only had that pair of clothing in it. I really shouldn't have said anything. "I was uh, experimenting to see if I could remove the thickness of it, you know, to make it more of a drink." This was technically true, though he was not sure how long he would be able to keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Oh, that was interesting, at least to him it was... Ooh that sounds good, if you can manage it I'd like some Mao. he said with a smile as he got everything he needed.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:42 pm

"Well, perhaps after the trip. I'd also like to keep it a secret if possible." He closed his bag, unable to think of anything else to put into it. After doing so, he stretched his arms into the air and fell back onto his back bed and sighed with relief.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:07 pm

After Mao got everything together Tyler placed his things in a bag of his own. Well Im ready as I'll ever be. he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for a weekend trip.   Preparing for a weekend trip. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing for a weekend trip.
Page 1 of 1