RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tireless night. (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

A tireless night. (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:34 pm

(OOC: This thread is Between Kyri and Jet and happens the night after the events of "A coffee day.... it's not a date!")

Kyri stood upon the balcony above the dorms with a frown on her face. She was still wearing her clothes from earlier that day and a small tea stain was on her shirt. She walked over to the ledge and sat down as she looked to the stars above for guidance.

"Goddess... I don't know how to do this... I'm supposed to be a leader... but i wouldn't know the first thing about it." She took a deep breath as she leaned back to look to the stars. Shem's voice shot through her mind.

"You'll probably be the best leader here!" She simply shook her head knowing that he was wrong. He had to be, she doubted her ability to lead anyone into battle.

"I've only ever fought by myself in battle and practice... i never had to worry about anyone else... And now I'm expected to lead three others into battle and make sure they live..." She closed her eyes and took another deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:13 pm

"It's not easy, I'll give you that." Jet stood in the doorway leading to the balcony, leaning on the frame.

"They put me in charge of a team, and I have no clue what to do. I've just been winging it, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Kyri turned, startled that someone else was up there with her. She blushed and turned her body around to great the new comer.

"Oh i... thought i was up here alone.... Wait... you're the leader of team JAZZ right?" She stood up to great him as she brushed off her pants from the small amount of dirt that had collected in the corner.

"You've just been winging it? But... you seem like you know what your doing out there..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:01 pm

"I don't have a bloody clue what I'm doing. But they put me in charge of three other people, so they must see something in me. What that thing is, I have no idea..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:35 pm

She nodded to him before turning around and looking back to the stars. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and placed her hands on her chest.

"You're the leader with a big axe and some great armor. Obviously you can take a good amount of hits and not have to worry yourself. Though i haven't had the pleasure to see you in battle yet."

Last edited by Shadowfox66 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:44 pm

"Doesn't mean I let myself take hits. I prefer to fight Grimm over people but, I seem to be in the minority there... I just want to protect people. Make the world safer, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Kyri smiled and nodded knowing the feeling. She took her place back on the edge of the building as she opened her eyes and looked down upon the courtyard.

"Sometimes to protect people, we have to fight others as well... I mean, you've heard of the sky pirates before, right?. Grimm will always be there, and so will people who just want to see our cities burn. That's why we're here right? But does that mean we are qualified to lead?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 pm

"They saw something in us. Something special. Some people can do things they don't even know they can. Maybe that's why they picked us, because we can be more. I dunno, I'm just thinking out loud."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Kyri lowered her head and looked to the ground before shaking her head and sighing.

"You might be thinking out loud, but you are right. We where picked for a reason... even if we don't understand it yet." she turned back to him and smiled.

"Time will tell right?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:54 pm

"No, it won't. We will. Time won't stop the Grimm, or protect the innocent. We will. That's the life we chose." He stood straight and smiled back. "Not sure if I've introduced myself."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Kyri laughed a little and shook her head as she turned around realizing that while they met once before there really wasn't much of an introduction as she hastily left him. She stood up once more and dusted herself again.

"That's not what i meant... but you make a point. We never did have a chance for a proper introduction. My name is Kyri Tredama. I'm the leader of Team Midnight." She held out her hand to the large man.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:40 pm

He reached out and shook her hand, the metal over his hand having an unexpected warmth. "Jet Nadapil, leader of team jazz, pleasure to actually meet you this time."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:30 pm

She felt the warmth of the metal over his hands and looked to them for a second before bringing her attention back to him.

"The pleasure is all mine Jet Nadapil. I guess we both just have to keep our heads up and in the fight. We're not just responsible for ourselves now, are we?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 am

"Nope. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna do everything for them either, I more think I'm just giving them ideas in a fight. They're allowed a little... Improvisation."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:48 am

Kyri nodded with a smile across her face and let go of his hand putting it to her side.

"Well. Then it is up to us to help them when they need help, and lead them as best we can in battle... Hey Jet. Thanks." she gave him another smile and then turned to the exit to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tireless night. (Closed)   A tireless night. (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tireless night. (Closed)
Page 1 of 1