RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Heist as Clear as Dust

Go down 
+4
DrGustave
Steven
Kellenredx
BillyD3Kidd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A Heist as Clear as Dust Empty
PostSubject: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:33 pm

During the night six letters are delivered. The simple white envelopes have no indication of who sent them. No address was listed on the paper, but a blood red seal was stamped on the front. There was no symbol labeled on the seal, and the blood red writing above it seemed inhuman, in a sense. It was as if written by the claws of a beast. Simply stated, "For your eyes only." The recipients view writing in the same blood red as the seal and front, but in handwriting much different than what was written on the envelopes. The near perfect cursive read out a message for the select few.

You are in the possession, not simply of a letter, but of an opportunity. Work is not a promise, but a chance. In a chance is the possibility of failure, or of reward. The fact you are receiving the letter in your possession means that I have a deep belief that you will not allow failure. You know the value of work, and work you shall do. For who is it that works harder than us, the "criminals", the "villains", the "evil"? For is it not that you should steal from the rich and unjust and give to the poor and needy? And who, I ask you, is more needy than you and I? For we are one in the same. That is why I know, and indeed do I know, you are now anxious. At the edge of you seat, if I may use the cliche. Well you shall wait no longer. This work is one which you may or may not be experienced in; the act of robbery, the claiming of riches. Money, no, people who hold the money hold simple wealth. Dust, yes, for the people who hold the dust are the holders of the power.
Now to make things more to the point for you, my reader. Come to the abandoned warehouse in the south industrial district. Here is where your work shall be given to you. Your pay will be fair, for you will make what you earn. For what you do with the dust you earn I care not. I will expect you be at your destination at 10:00 PM, no later and no earlier. If you are followed then consequences shall follow you as well.
This is the end of our one-sided discussion, and so I bid you farewell. Until we meet this evening, I trust you will speak nothing of what you have just seen. The ink of the letter you hold and seal of the envelope it was delivered are laced with dust and shall combust shortly after the time you should have read this. Please do enjoy your night.

From,
A fellow, simple worker

There ended the letter. Now a mysterious man waits, a plan set in motion. One of Vale's dust vaults is safe for one night. But only one.

(OOC: Aight, so my first plot with Enigma is now up. As you can see six participants will be let in. Sign-ups should NOT be IC because that would not make sense. To clarify, make them OOC. I shall not play a part in the heist itself, but I will gamemaster the whole thing. Once all participants are chosen and all is ready the plot will start!

Participants:
One- Luan Doxpara
Two- Matthias Dāndú
Three- Franklin Dillinger
Four- Izumi (Hitomi)
Five- Rien Doran
Six-

Decided that sign-ups have gone on long enough. How this is gonna work is if anyone wants that 5th and 6th slots they have until a certain point within the briefing thread. I will make it know in the thread when that point is met if their will be no 5th or 6th person. Happy robbing.

[url=The Briefing]https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t579-just-a-strange-man-with-a-crazy-plan-dust-heist-briefingplotclosed#20584[/url]

Last edited by BillyD3Kidd on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:52 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Right Luan Doxpara up for dis shizzle.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Matthias Dāndú is definitely up for more criminal hijinx.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Franklin is up for it if there aren't any RPG's
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:40 pm

[redacted]

Last edited by Dakir on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:07 pm

Izumi (Hitomi) will join when approved
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:26 pm

it is okay for Jett Lua to appear as another faction trying to steal the Dust?
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 am

That's fine by me. That means I get to write for a POed Enigma.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:17 am

I can't wait to see how Matt and Franklin react to Jett stealing their job.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:32 am

Attempting to steal
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:43 am

*Getting crushed under a car
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:43 am

Sure, why not? Sign Rien Doran up.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:03 am

BillyD3Kidd wrote:
That's fine by me. That means I get to write for a POed Enigma.
Thanks, Bill!
By the way, what's a POed?

Steven wrote:
I can't wait to see how Matt and Franklin react to Jett stealing their job.
DrGustave wrote:
*Attempting to steal
kellenredx wrote:
*Getting crushed under a car
Pfft. You don't know me.

EDIT: Wait, I just realized. Since this is going to be on week four, and Bank Heist takes place on week 3, I don't know how Jett will react to his former heist gang being a part of this. We don't know how that's going to end, so there's no clue as to what's going to happen here.

Last edited by Wrecker on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:39 am

That's the best part
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:52 am

Rien is in. Enigma won't be happy with a late show up XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heist as Clear as Dust   A Heist as Clear as Dust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heist as Clear as Dust
Page 1 of 1