RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]

Go down 
+2
Kellenredx
BillyD3Kidd
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Timeline: Saturday of Week 4

(OOC: No posting order. Because meh)

An old warehouse lays silent in the night. The inside is empty, completely dormant of any life. All that lies within are a generator and projector, hooked up to several pieces of machinery in the corner. They all point to a massive white cloth, hung from a wall of the warehouse with delicate care

Somewhere else in Vale a man waits patiently, sitting on a throne of what seems to be bones, or finely crafted white wood. Either way, that didn't matter. What mattered was that everything was in place for his plan. "Lights... Cameras... Action." he mumbles to himself, flipping a switch in his hand and watching as the view of the warehouse appears on the monitor set in front of him. "Perfect." the man mumbles, pulling on his helmet and smirking behind the cloth that clovers his mouth.

Last edited by BillyD3Kidd on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Luans footfalls echoed outside the warehouse as he used one of the tentacles to lazily open the door. He didnt like going without Sol for this but hey he was contacted so it would be rude to refuse. The sudden light from inside the warehouse made him squint and block the light with his hand. He looked around and he was the only one there "Of course" he finds a nearby wall and leans on it waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:13 am

Hitomi made sure to stay in the shadows on her way to the wearhouse. She was wearing a long, black jacket atop her usual clothing. Watching as another person entered the wearhouse, she would do so as well, making sure to keep her ears open for anything suspicious. What could this possibly be about? And who would even contact me? As she neared the door, she took a deep breath before opening it.

Inside, Hitomi squinted at the illuminated piece of cloth hanging on the wall and quickly found the nearest shadow to conceal herself in. What is this? Looking around, she realized that there was no danger, and that the only person inside the warehouse. besides her, was a man leaning against a wall. Staying in the shadows, she asked "What's this all about?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:36 am

Matthias watched the warehouse from a nearby alley. He was wearing an all black hoodie with back cargo pants and boots. He was also sporting his goggles, a black scarf, and black gloves. He watched from the alley for a while, checking for activity. After two people entered, he decided to follow suit. Matthias entered the room to find the two people from earlier.

"I assume you two also received a strange letter?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:39 am

Luan smirks and leans off the wall his footsteps echoing even more inside the warehouse. He began pacing inside randomly in irregular pattern and intervals. "I have absolutely no idea but its rude to decline an invitation for no good reason right?". The letter itself sure was strange though it wouldn’t hurt to meet in person now would it? He shrugs "Who knows what it is but I doubt its not without good reason." he giggles like a child to himself. Before turning to the newcomer "Yes I did it was a rather interesting one at that" He giggled again.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:26 am

Franklin stands by the entrance to the warehouse and puts on his mask and and armor. "I swear if this is another set-up..." He says as he slings his gun onto his back. He opens the door and looks around the large room. spotting the three other men in the center of the room he begins to walk over to them. "You guys get the letter too, huh?" He asks cautiously. "Well you seem the upstanding group of citizens that wou-" He stop short as he recognizing Luan. "YOU!? Oh come on, why the hell are you here?" He critizingly asks.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:36 am

Matthias turns to face Franklin. "Franklin? Kind of surprised you didn't plan this. Then again, you're not exactly this level of professional," he says caustically. He motions towards Luan. "So wait, you know this guy, Frank?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:50 am

The sound of a voice being cleared fills the room. Literally. Speakers mounted around the warehouse causes the sound to boom through the inside.

"Welcome. I am very sorry that I could not meet you all in person. It is, however, nice to see some of you are already acquainted." There is a pause from the dark, cold voice. Only the figures eyes can be seen from behind his headpiece, and they focus intensely on the four in the room. "When you decide to sort your stories is on your own time, not mine." he says with a bit of aggravation obvious in his voice.

As the man leans back in his throne his figure becomes a silhouette behind shadows. "As to what you should call me, Enigma seems fitting." Pausing once more, letting the freezing air of his voice leave for a few moments, Enigma examines the massive claws the protrude from his sleeves.

"As my letters to you stated, the most valuable substance on this planet of ours is dust." Once he has leaned forward a bit Enigma's eyes narrow with greed. "Dust that I want." he says with violence in his voice. The chilling tone of his voice is replaced with fiery fierceness. "Of course the four of you will get your shares, and the amount you receive will be up to my evaluation of your performance."

Another pause, this time to allow the pawns in the warehouse to speak.

Last edited by BillyD3Kidd on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:13 am

Laun smiles as he reconizes Franklin "Franklin! Im glad you are wel-!" He stops short of his greeting when a voice is heard. This fellow is a strange one thats for sure he thought to himself as the voice explained a few things. Apparently he wanted to be called "enigma" it sounded cool  so Luan didnt mind. He also stated that he was the one who sent the letters so that was one mystery solved. Once the voice paused he took it as a cue to talk not before gathering his thoughts. Indetermineate pay? Great just what he wanted a job where there may be no profit and I have to work with people I dont even know. He decided to keep the thoughts to himself before speaking up  "Dust? That's different for sure most people are interested in the lien. But what exactly is the plan Mr.Enigma? " He asked with a wide grin despite his previous thought he couldn't deny enigma had grabbed his intrest.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:08 am

"This motherfu-" Frank was saying to Matt before being cut off by a giant set of eyes lighting up on a monitor. 'The hell is this...' He thought to himself as a voice started talking. As the voice finished speaking about the heist Franklin took off his mask to allow his voice to reach the monitor. "So let me get this straight. A) A big mysterious set of eyes are telling us what to do. B) We probably don't REALLY have a choice to help now that we know that you won't be assisting us. C) You won't be helping us. D) We don't even know if we're going to be payed. If that doesn't sound like we're stealing dead money then I don't know what is." Franklin says bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:02 am

Hitomi's eyes darted toward the cloth as the voice began to pour through the several speakers in the warehouse. Someone was being projected onto it, presumably whoever was in charge of this event. As he continued speaking, it became more evident that it was. She certainly wasn't expecting this when she decided to tag along with this little "adventure". Enigma, huh? I guess we all have are secrets. Does he not trust his guests enough to meet them face to face? She continued listening, trying to evaluate him, trying to determine if she should trust him as much as he apparently trusted his guests. As he ended, Hitomi raised an eyebrow. Based on our performances, huh? Sounds like an easy payday to me. Unless, of course, he cheats me out of it. Trust is an important thing to have in a business relationship, so I guess I will just have to go along with it for now. She smiled faintly for just a moment.

Hitomi did have questions to ask him, but seeing as the others seemed to be doing it for her well enough she decided to save her breath.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Enigma watched Franklin closely as he spoke. Once the man was done he addressed Laun.

"All in good time, Laun. Patience is a virtue, after all." His attention then turns back to Franklin. "I will be helping for a far. Whether or not you decide to follow through with the unwritten contract you have signed by showing up here is your choice." Narrowing his eyes on Franklin and leaning forward slightly, it could be assumed a scowl had formed under the cloth. "However I am NOT an enemy that you want to make."

Leaning back again, Enigma looked around the room from his screen. "Faunus. Madam. Would you like to add anything?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:05 pm

As much as Matthias disliked Franklin, he couldn't help but feel a bit reassured that a veteran thief was in on this heist. When Franklin began to speak to him, he was cut off by someone interrupting via the projector. Once the man had finished, Matthias began to collect his thoughts. Enigma? Talk about an ego. Who does this guy think he is? And what does he need so much Dust for? After pausing for a moment, he interrupted before Hitomi could speak.

"Okay, Mr. 'Enigma'," he said, clearly annoyed by the man's high-horse attitude. "I'll bite. How exactly did you find each of us?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Hitomi smiled softly. I try to do something new and this is what I get, eh? I guess beggars can't be choosers. At least the people here seem...interesting enough. She listened intently as Enigma addressed Laun and Franklin. Hmm, sounds typical enough for the general mysterious contractor. I guess it can't be helped. She waited for Matthias, but seeing as he raised the one question that everybody should have had on their minds, she simply said "I'm good" as she waved one arm in a dismissive manner.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:42 pm

For one in his life Luan decided to stay quiet. He silently leaned against a wall and began listening. This was a briefing after all and paying attention was important to success. He still couldn't deny that this "Enigma" guy sure knew how to grab peoples attention. He wad just about to speak up about how they were found when another spoke. Finding a master like himself could not have been easy so at least "Enigma" had resources.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:08 am

A dark, bone chilling chuckle echoed through the warehouse in response to Matthias' question. Enigma shook his head slowly and focused on the young man.

"Everything that you do leaves a trace, Faunus. All you need are some well trained dogs and you can pick up any sent you please." Looking around the room, the lines of a grin could be seen in the corners of his eyes. "I know all I need to about each of you. I have eyes and ears all around Vale. No crime is committed, no good unrewarded, with out my knowledges.

Leaning back and relaxing his muscles once more, Enigma takes a shallow breath. You ave a certain set of skills. I assure you that if they are used appropriately you will be given your fair share. On my word the share is bountiful." Another pause, a chance to let this new information sink in. "Are there any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:11 am

Franklin begins to say something but decides against it. He simply crosses his arms and waits for the details of the job.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:18 pm

"Well, only one." Said a entirely new voice, "When do we start?" In strode a man with an gait not unlike a gunslinger. Strapped to his side was a pistol that seemed a little too large to be called a "pistol." Dirty blond hair in a pony tail and blue eyes looked around the room. "Sorry for being late, traffic was hell." The man said, shrugging, "Names Rien Doran. Gun for hire."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Matthias turned to see that a new man had entered the room; he was too occupied with his thoughts to hear him approach. Traffic? Really? I thought this was a professional job.

"Oh come on, Old Timer. This isn't the weekly meeting for the Boy Scouts of America. We're about to hit a huge stash of what is probably heavily guarded Dust, and you show up late?" he snapped at Rien. "Do you think this is a game?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:23 am

Rein looked at Matthias and then looked around. Noting the man hidden in the shadows, the collection of unsavory types, and the fact they were each given cards that led them to an remote location, and answered, "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:18 am

Kitomi smirked as the new guy walked in, tilted her head, and pressed a finger softly onto her forehead. Traffic, huh? This guy doesn't seem like much of a...criminal for lack of a nicer term. Or at least not a thief. These seem to be getting more interesting now. She moved her finger to brush back one side of her hair. Punctuality is important regardless of activity." She said that in a tone that was not meant to offend, but it wasn't necessarily said in a playful, friendly manner, either. I wonder how the great Enigma will handle this.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:02 am

Enigma watched as the new figure entered. His annoyance was obvious in his posture. The cloth moved with the sigh the left his lips.

"Faunus, I can handle these matters. Please, keep your muzzle shut. When your input is needed I will be sure to let you know" Enigma snapped in a monotone manner. Directing his attention to the newcomer, his demeanor became slightly more relaxed. "I would hope you are more professional in your work, Mr. Doran."

Turning his attention back to the job at hand, a metal claw extending from his sleeve moved towards the screen, as if reaching out to claw the image, then dropped down. A button is clicked, and an image opened on the left hand corner of the screen.

"Here is where your work shall take place." He motioned the claw towards the image. It was an elaborate blueprint of a building, red markings surrounding a  central room. "This is a dust storage facility. Each of you will be given a specific role to fill." Pausing and letting the information sink in, Enigma asks in a way that seems almost hostile. "Any questions yet?"

(OOC: And here is where signups close.)
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Luan leans off the wall with a stupid grin on his face. Despite the mans intimidating tone we wasn't afraid of a screen and speaker. "Roles? That sounds awfully boring way of doing things! Why dont we just blow the whole block to rubble?". It certainly was somthing only Luan would say him and his big mouth.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm

The silence was broken as Enigma snapped his attention to Luan. "You insufferable little..."

Slowly leaning forward, his eyes narrowed on the screen. Now everyone could get a good look of the dark rings that surrounded the blood red indicating this man did not do much sleeping. "Yes, your intellect is much greater than mine. How could I have not seen it? We blow our way through, using even more resources and therefore cutting our total prophets. Then you take the contents of the vault within the chaos of, not only the facilities guards and any other security, but also the Vale authorities. After that simple task, the getaway, accompanied by half of Vale's officers of the law, should be easy as you bring your new found friends to the drop-off."

Enigma's eyes were wide with anger. "That is an IDIOTIC idea." he shouts before leaning back and speaking with a heavy tone of annoyance in his voice. "Anyone with something not completely moronic?" he groans.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:12 pm

"I was under the impression that you already had a plan." Franklin says with a raised eyebrow. He put his mask down by his side and slung his gun around his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next