RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]

Go down 
+2
Kellenredx
BillyD3Kidd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm

The silence was broken as Enigma snapped his attention to Luan. "You insufferable little..."

Slowly leaning forward, his eyes narrowed on the screen. Now everyone could get a good look of the dark rings that surrounded the blood red indicating this man did not do much sleeping. "Yes, your intellect is much greater than mine. How could I have not seen it? We blow our way through, using even more resources and therefore cutting our total prophets. Then you take the contents of the vault within the chaos of, not only the facilities guards and any other security, but also the Vale authorities. After that simple task, the getaway, accompanied by half of Vale's officers of the law, should be easy as you bring your new found friends to the drop-off."

Enigma's eyes were wide with anger. "That is an IDIOTIC idea." he shouts before leaning back and speaking with a heavy tone of annoyance in his voice. "Anyone with something not completely moronic?" he groans.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:12 pm

"I was under the impression that you already had a plan." Franklin says with a raised eyebrow. He put his mask down by his side and slung his gun around his back.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:00 pm

As much as Matthias wanted to retaliate to the man's derogatory remarks, he knew any further statements would be pointless. He kept his mouth shut and waited to hear the plan.

As his eyes wandered around the room, he focused in on Hitomi. Why does that girl look familiar?
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:11 am

Enigma let out a long sigh upon hearing Franklin. "I will take that as a no." He sat straight up and pointed back towards where the blueprint would be on their side.

Regaining proper posture and clearing his throat, Enigma stared at the group on the other side of his screen as he spoke. "Yes, I do indeed have a plan." There was a slight pause as he looked them over. "You all 'bring something to the table', as they say, an I intend on using you all to your full potential." As his claws tapped softly on the ground, his attention turned more directly to Luan. "You, twin, how much weight are you able to carry?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:55 am

Luan snapped back to attention from thinking of insults to call "Enigma" here. "How much? Each one of these can carry 1000 pounds each. Problem is my lega cant hold that much weight so I have to brace with my other tentacles....So about 2000 pounds alltogether I would say." That would pretty much end up being the smartest thing Luan would end up saying during this briefing.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:37 am

Enigma nodded slowly, glancing over Luan. "Good. You will be in charge of moving the dust to your getaway. This means you will be defenseless when leaving the vault, so I advise you do not do anything idiotic."

Now he looked between Franklin and Rein, staying silent for a few moments. "How do you look in uniform?" Enigma smirks at the two.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Rien raised an eyebrow, "Fine I guess. Why?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:06 pm

"Uniform....not my usual attire but if it helps with the heist I guess I could put up with it." He says calmly.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:04 pm

After nodding for a second or two, Enigma clears his throat and returns to a more serious tone. "Yes, it will in fact help move our plans forward. The two of you will take out the security camera's from inside. Sadly the alarms will not be so easy to disarm, and we are left with the guards."

Now his attention is focused on the other two. "This is were you come in madam, faunus." Enigma leans back a bit in his chair. "You will take out the guards. Once the vault is blown open there will be no stopping the alarms, but making a clear path for Mr. Luan to get there with the explosive," chucking, he turns to Luan for only a moment, "I believe I left that out. You will also be responsible for the handling the bomb." Now his gaze snaps back at the two. "As I was saying. You will make a clear path there and out. Franklin and Rien will be ready in your ride when you make it out."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:11 pm

"Sounds easy enough," Matthias responded confidently. He approached Hitomi. "Say, how are your stealth skills, missy? You see, I'm not exactly a fan of the whole run and gun tactic."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:13 pm

"Yeah..." Franklin said quietly. "Didn't exactly work well last time..."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:18 pm

"That's because it's a horrible strategy! It's how people die!" Matthias snapped at Franklin. His eyes lost their focus as he began to remember the fate of his old crew. Clearing his throat, "Sorry for yelling, but I think our last gig might excuse that."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Franklin said nothing as he crossed his arms and stared once again into the image of the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:46 pm

"Sounds good to me". Turning to the wolf faunus, she looked at him with curious eyes. She wondered if something had happened in a previous heist, but she quickly disregarded it as trivial information, at least for the moment. "Had a bad run, huh? That's unfortunate. All I'll say is that if something goes wrong, it won't be my fault. Hopefully." She chuckled before She putting a hand on her chin, continuing to examine the faunus. "I assume you are a master of the art as well, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Matthias chuckled at the woman's question. "Stealth is my specialty," he said with an exaggerated bow. "And don't worry; if you're as good as you say you are, there won't be any issues. Then again, false confidence is a thing. Isn't that right, Franklin?" He shouted the last question with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 am

"Mutt!" Enigma shouts angrily. "If I hear one more ignorant word from your filthy muzzle I swear I will..." Pausing as he glares in frustration, Enigma leans forward.

"Your incessant boasting and bickering will get us nowhere. Any personal pleasantries or attacks should be dealt with when I am not instructing you on looting a fortune to improve your pitiful waste of air you call a life." Narrowing his eyes, Enigma pants in frustration. 'As insufferable as his parents...'

Slowly leaning back in his throne, Enigma takes a deep breath. "Everyone's skills are made to fit their job, and I expect everything not to only be done perfectly, but above my expectations." Looking to the generator in the corner, he makes a small nod of direction. "If you look over there you will find two guard uniforms, blueprints of the buildings for everyone, and the generator you see is not just what if seems. The bomb is rigged to it as well."
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:08 am

Hitomi's ears perked up as Enigma told the faunus off. I wonder what the deal is with him? I guess he is just incredibly racist. She shrugged and walked over to the generator. Picking up one of the blueprints, she would examine the it, first searching for the best point of entry whether it be from the roof, a window, or simply the back entrance, and then the guards' positions (assuming there are any on the blueprint).

((What do her eyes see, Billeh?))
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Luan was visibly displeased at the other man being called "mutt" by now he assumed racism wasn’t around any more. Although he did admit to liking the idea of carrying a bomb. "Bomb? I have done some demo work before....although I just tore the building apart with my tentacles but a bomb works too I guess". Luan was trying to play it cool but he was obviously giddy at the idea of blowing things up.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Rien raised an eyebrow at Enigma's rampant racism, then took a good look at his face.

"Ah, I see." With no other word, Rien turned to the uniforms.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:04 pm

"A vault and a building are two separate thing entirely, Luan. If I trusted you could tear it down quick enough with your tendrils I would not have exerted the resources to create an explosive." Enigma said calmly to Luan. Though he did have a bit of annoyance at having to respond to Luan's comments, a bit of amusement filled his eyes. "Just make sure you do not blow yourself up. We need someone for the heavy lifting."

Clearing his throat, Enigma turns his attention back to the blueprints. "Here you will see the building you are to infiltrate. The halls have many turns, and this is a problem. The reason we need our faunus and madam here are to scout and clear a path for Luan, who will have possession of the bomb." Pausing for a moment, Enigma looks around the room as the information sinks in. "I have acquired one of the companies' vans. You would arrive a few minutes before shift change, and that is when Franklin and Mr. Doran will enter. As they make their way into the security room our stealth team will wait for the signal before silently and carefully taking out the guards outside. Any questions at this point?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Hitomi examined the back believing that the turns shouldn't pose too much of a problem. "I have no particular questions at this point. Please continue if nobody else has anything, either." She scanned the rest of her 'teammates' to see if they looked like they had anything to say before turning back to the blueprint. Teammates, huh? "Actually, I do have one. In the off-chance that we get our cover blown and everything falls apart, what would you like to have us do?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:08 pm

After a moment of thought, Enigma leans back and sighs. "Sadly to say, if anything is to happen where you do alert the guards and the authorities must intervene you will have to fight your way out. At that point any ties you have to me, or lack their of, are broken. Unless, of course, you still manage to successfully escape with the score." The idea of such failure obviously bothered Enigma. "I trust, however, that you are more competent than that."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:11 pm

"So..." Frank begins saying as he picks up the uniform. "If that were to happen what stops us from just telling the authorities about as a bargaining chip?" He slips the uniform into the bag. "Doesn't seem very smart to turn us into liabilities..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:39 pm

"Or just keeping the Dust for ourselves? If all ties are broken, we don't really have to give you a cut." Rien pointed out, also stuffing a uniform into a bag.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Enigma sighed, watching them. "Let me restate. All ties are broken when any chances for you to steal the dust are gone. As far as you being liabilities, to put it simply I just do not care." He said simply, yet a slight threatening tone lingered in his voice. "In case you haven't noticed, you know nothing. You know a scary man told you to do bad things from a far away place." Scowling, he leans in closer, eyes narrowed. "I know where you live, I know what you eat, when you sleep. You are in NO position to make threats against me. Now are you ready to stop questioning trivial matters like small children and get on with this?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Franklin looked around the room at the people he would be working with. 'Well it could be better but...' "I'm ready anytime you are." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Luan paced around the room obviously rather annoyed about how much Enigma knew about him. "This would be easier if I had Sol." He scanned the rooms occupants quickly and nodded "But I like these guys so im ready when you all are!" He gave a beaming childish smile as he continued to pace. He didnt really have any problems with the plan considering he couldn't possibly think of anything better. What he didnt like was Enigmas attitude but he allowed it to slide for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]   Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Strange Man with a Crazy Plan [Dust Heist Briefing][Plot][Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next